It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if it is possible then how can it be unnatural?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

i had this life changinging thing happen to me once..
i was fast asleep and out of no where i wake up dased and confused as always to focus my eyes and finding a man in my room.
his face was coverd by a cloth with holes in it to show his eyes. as soon as he saw that i woke up. he jumpt to the table where i saw him pick up 4 botles 3 botles of vodka and a clear substance as he hastely got out of my room. it took me several minutes to muster up the strengt to realise what had happend to me . i went to call the police but they were too busy at the time they told me they could only come later . when they arived after some investigation they could not find traces of a break in so they started asuming if it could of been a dream. i argued with them for some time but in the end nothing happend no one was caught..

the trippy part is the dream i was having before i woke up.

several days later i was still gripped by wat had happend to me i was going through what i could remember .i remember thinking about his height body type etc but i got nowhere . so i closed my eyes and i suddenly rememberd that i had a dream in wich i was having fun like the pinicle of having fun before technology was invented. and al these plot twist like i remember an alien invasion and a great migration of people ,floods, outlandish parties and the houses al had this appeal although nothing was explained i had a thorough sence of belonging like to this place and the people. running and playing in the most breath taking landscapes . and than the moment before i woke up i remember i was playing in this old barn attick and the 'others' where coming and we had to run out of the barn to these appartments . and our group got to the entrance but they didnt get inside the mass was just to great to enter at once . i was bringing up the rear and i saw the blockage and i decided to jump through a window that landed me right in the living room. the only thing was that i grew to the whole room size instantly like at the moment of infraction.. this girl that was in our group came in to the room and saw me and said no go through the door . so i army style start crawling out of the room just to go through one of the doors. that is a scene i never made it to because i remember listening to the girl but not getting out . at the same time i woke up to the horrors unfolding in my room.

now comes the trippy part

several years later
i walk down this street in my new town and i hear these hipsters talking about how the soul is judged for ...?! days in the afterlife and about reincarnation. i wasn't part of their conversation and i missed some of the details but i guess my fotographick memory serves me well seeing that i pieced toghether this in the course of a few years. these are my findings..
i belive i was sent to the afterlife out of body to be judged for what seemed like several day's to asses ones caracter and see if one is ready to reincarnate. for me my time on earth was deemd not done yet so i got to go back to my life . there is one more thing . the guy could of killed me the whole time in my sleep something kept him of me . like the prayer my father used to tell us ( me and my brother) before we went to sleep . to send over guardian angels to wach over us as we sleep . maybe the one that brought me back had some more magick to ward of wrongdoers in my absence so i could have this chance.

there is more..
i remember the word 'belong' standing out. i had to find its origins and its meaning if it had nothing in common with my dream. because its said that angels are about this size in size..
i cant stop thinking about the people i met on the other side such large numbers of people gathereing .. and if they or at least the girl got out .. one way or an other.. i say this because after carefull delliberations i can say her mindset was difrent than the one i was in. like she was there longer and thats how she would know these unwritten rules .
did i go there because i was baptised? would i of been ripe for the picking if i wasn't. i know how the church feels about baptism . and is there a world out there unknown to the younger generations ? like the word cryst-alah this is as far as i have gotten on my own i would like to know about more words and meanings of this nature if anyone can help like comment pls thankx.

i did this here cause i dont know how to posst a thread of my own so so sorry for this

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join