It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if it is possible then how can it be unnatural?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Naturalism is forever an unanswered question. To controversial. We naturally create means to end all life like bombs & naturally create means to support all life like not using technology at all. It will be known to noone.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

actually if we go simply by the definition of natural then humans are unnatural.

we bees aliens

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
*If is possible then it is natural."

Do you mean incest, bestiality, cannibalism, rape, murder?

Do you include adjustable rate mortgage and genetically modified food?

All of those things are possible. Most religions have argued that there is something that sets humans apart from "the natural world," that makes us uncanny and "un-natural." Some have called it a soul.

Even noted philosophical atheist George Bernard Shaw posited a uniquely human quality that sets us apart from the rest of life that we humans haver encountered. While he was a very public atheist, he famously quipped,

"Man is the only animal that prays; and the only one that needs to."

all the best.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tovenar
*If is possible then it is natural."

Do you mean incest, bestiality, cannibalism, rape, murder?

Do you include adjustable rate mortgage and genetically modified food?

i dont know. i must not be explaining it well.
when i say natural i mean as found in nature.

are adjustable rates found in nature?

is murder?

there is a difference

ill just have to ponder this # to myself i guess

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

That's what makes it complicated. Google might not show it, there are hundreds of definitions for each word. Natural is one of the most rampant discussions through history.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

nat·u·ral ˈnaCH(ə)rəl/Submit adjective 1. existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.

using that definition it does not seem that hard to grasp

are the social constructs and myths we imagined found in nature?

no. religion only exists because we imagined it and we believe in it.

adjustable rates. money. rights.

all that #.
we thought it up and put stock into it and everyone got on the same page and there it is.
it is not natural though. also not saying it is bad.

and when you think about it heterosexuality and homosexuality was made up by us as well.
the words. the definitions.
we created it all

who's to say 70k years ago, in nature before all those constructs how it was.
maybe 70k years ago you had sex for pleasure as well as t procreate just like we do now.
maybe male a had sex with other males for pleasure but also would bone down with a female now and again to pass on his copies.

that does not become unnatural until we start to imagine # up like religion and those type myths.
then it is we should not do this and that because of this or that

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

natural
[nach-er-uh l, nach-ruh l]
adjective
existing in or formed by nature (opposed to artificial):
a natural bridge.
based on the state of things in nature; constituted by nature:
Growth is a natural process.
SEE CONTINUED DEFINITION
Definition of natural (continued)
of or relating to nature or the universe:
natural beauty.
of, relating to, or occupied with the study of natural science:
conducting natural experiments.
in a state of nature; uncultivated, as land.
growing spontaneously, without being planted or tended by human hand, as vegetation.
having undergone little or no processing and containing no chemical additives:
natural food; natural ingredients.
Compare organic(def 11).
having a real or physical existence, as opposed to one that is spiritual, intellectual, fictitious, etc.
of, relating to, or proper to the nature or essential constitution:
natural ability.
proper to the circumstances of the case:
a natural result of his greed.
free from affectation or constraint:
a natural manner.
arising easily or spontaneously:
a natural courtesy to strangers.
consonant with the nature or character of.
in accordance with the nature of things:
It was natural that he should hit back.
based upon the innate moral feeling of humankind:
natural justice.
in conformity with the ordinary course of nature; not unusual or exceptional.
happening in the ordinary or usual course of things, without the intervention of accident, violence, etc.
related only by birth; of no legal relationship; illegitimate:
a natural son.
related by blood rather than by adoption.
based on what is learned from nature rather than on revelation.
true to or closely imitating nature:
a natural representation.
unenlightened or unregenerate:
the natural man

Lol & that's just barely scratching the surface.. which is why I don't listen to most of what People have to say unless they have spent years on it like me. I will tell people if I don't know what I'm talking about very much. When I research & study though I say it like I know cause I do know.
edit on 31-3-2018 by SatansPride because: .. which is why**

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

rape, incest and cannibalism ARE seen in nature, among other species. That doesn't make them acceptable for human conduct.

my chickens eat each others' poop. Does that legitimize coprophagy among mentally stable humans? Should it be punished or even stigmatized?--that's another question entirely.

So, applying "nature" to humans is problematic, since there is so much about us that is unique with respect to the animal world.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

having a real or physical existence, as opposed to one that is spiritual, intellectual, fictitious, etc.

so not religion
not adjustable rates
??

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

That is just a couple definitions. There are hundreds more. Which one is correct? Well we would first have to go through the hundreds of definitions for each word & put them together somehow. Natural will not be known definitively.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tovenar

rape, incest and cannibalism ARE seen in nature, among other species. That doesn't make them acceptable for human conduct.

ive not mentioned anything about what is acceptable human conduct.

but obviously in todays world those are not acceptable practices. we built large groups and imagined up all sorts of rules and morality and punishments and we all basically believe and adhere to it. so i agree with what you said

but

the way i am thinking about all this is acceptable human conduct is imagined as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It sucks not knowing, I know. That is why ive dedicated my life to knowledge. For without knowledge, is there any true power? What is power? Definitions suck, it's just endless lies, screw our Adams apple(the apple of Eden) words are deciete at the finest

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

That is just a couple definitions. There are hundreds more. Which one is correct? Well we would first have to go through the hundreds of definitions for each word & put them together somehow. Natural will not be known definitively.

does not seem that difficult the way i am thinking about it

male/male sex= natural
adjustable rates= imagined

cannibalism= natural
credit rating= imagined

natural does not mean acceptable for how our society is structured today. that is not what i am saying

i am trying to think of this strictly from a biological standpoint.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I have no clue what it mean, that's what I'm saying. I won't even try cause it's way past my lifetime to figure it out. Like millions of years past. I like to get to the absolute truth of things. Not guess. I don't know what you really mean or if your right, you could be. I'm just saying it takes someone a few months at least to correlate all of the definitions. Just to make a new definition lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

That's the key to subliminal messaging. Using definitions noone is aware of & making them all make sense in a sentence. Like how bout that sugar reclused meal? That means something totally different than 94% have bothered to even look up all the definitions of those words. Your mind sees it though even though you may not. I put a guide to a mature subliminal messaging & they erased it. Lol

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Logarock

LOL no not correct. Gay may be gay but procreation is a hetro function.

thats not correct.
gay people have kids all the time

you do not have to be heterosexual to have kids

Well one does need to be a woman to give birth and the male DNA platform must be present for conception to be had by whatever method. lol
edit on 31-3-2018 by Logarock because: n

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Well one does need to be a woman to give birth and the male DNA platform must be present for conception to be had by whatever method. lol

yes
and being gay does not necessarily prevent that situation from happening

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

I have no clue what it mean, that's what I'm saying. I won't even try cause it's way past my lifetime to figure it out. Like millions of years past. I like to get to the absolute truth of things. Not guess. I don't know what you really mean or if your right, you could be. I'm just saying it takes someone a few months at least to correlate all of the definitions. Just to make a new definition lol.

i hear ya
it is just fin to think about

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I tried for over a year to think about it, I said this is pointless. I figured out anti gravity, that word, natural, I can't. If we as a species new, I think most questions that we ask now would cease to exist in our idealism of creation.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I say technology is bad. That's my 2 sense. Lol Im broke

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join