It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentine Pilot Catches Two UFO's On Mobile Phone Which Buzz His Prop Plane

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here's a video clip, of two aerial anomalies, that was featured in a book ‘UFO PHOTO,’ by Jason Gleaves. Mr. Gleaves posted this clip on YouTube and slowed down the footage for analysis. Any type of hand-held cell phone video footage will not be of best quality, but I included some sharpened screenshots below for further study. I believe these objects are not drones or birds, which leave us with three other possibilities: Bugs, CGI, or Unidentified Objects.

A veteran civilian Argentine pilot filmed out of his cockpit windscreen of his private aircraft flying through dense clouds when two incredible Unknown UFO’s crossed in front of his aircraft at high speed ‘twice’ in both directions (port to starboard and return direction) before immediately disappearing out of sight at high velocity. It is difficult to determine the actual shape and structure of the two objects, either cylindrical or disk shaped, due to the quality of the original source footage which had been taken on a mobile phone device and the angle the footage was taken (end elevation-side View).

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There sure is a lot of weird # going on recently.
Even the military is showing videos now.
I'm not going to say it's aliens but something is zooming around our skies.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Yea, Behold a Pale Horse and Operation Blue Beam comes to mind. Gotta admit TPTB are losing their grasp on their global agenda so I am thinking prepare for some crazy and bad snip to happen!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

agreed

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Must be mating season for those things this time of year...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Seeing the shape/speed I wouldn't say it's a bird.

But it's possible. Either that, or CGI.

If no one can prove it's any of these, then it's definitely an UFO.

Also, would be nice to have more information about the incident. Who filmed, where, when, etc...
edit on 31/3/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yep, I wish more people were aware of Blue Beam in case that is actually what is taking place right now.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Yea, Behold a Pale Horse and Operation Blue Beam comes to mind. Gotta admit TPTB are losing their grasp on their global agenda so I am thinking prepare for some crazy and bad snip to happen!

True, Bill Cooper was such a threat they killed him which only adds to his credibility imo.

I feel the bad snips also...

The other nite while walking the dogs, saw a dark, large, silent, fast shape cross the sky from N to S. Very eerie vibe!
edit on 31-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: milypr81

Yep, I wish more people were aware of Blue Beam in case that is actually what is taking place right now.

Any evidence and facts supporting your claim ?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Not buying this one. A pilot needs a good set of eyes. If these two UFOs passed close to the aircraft how did he not see them? They look very close and this should of been an immediate concern to the pilot as it was close to collision. If the pilot had seen them then why not move his cell phone in the direction that the objects went?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I might be wrong, but it seems that the pilot was just randomly filming from his cell phone, when these two objects shot by his plane. In real time, the velocity of these things seem really, really fast. There's a good chance he may not have seen them the first time, since they went by in a blink of an eye. The second time they both shoot by his plane at the same high velocity. Why perform a move to avoid a collision, when the threat is long gone? At the rate they were traveling, he had enough sense to realize that there was no way he could catch them again on his cell phone.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If thats not CGI, that is an amazing video

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why would someone be recording this in the first place? My vote is on CGI.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I was going to chime in but, unusual for me, I read the replies first and my concerns were addressed, plus the usual and expected nut replies.

Thanks for posting, it's another bit for the books.

edit on 3/31/2018 by Lathroper because: To correct my grammar

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

That's likely a UFO highway in the sky, similar to our interstate highways. If you send a camera equipped balloon to that location for a day, I bet a lot of UFO's will be filmed. Fascinating stuff! Particularly now that everyone knows how to use their cellphone cameras, and they are high-resolution.

Eventually, someone will film a real ALIEN.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
jason gleaves believes that billy meier is the real deal
'nuff said

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

i smell butthurt
the GOV is finnaly coming clear and you are alex jones-ing it?
cry more, your tears only make me stronger

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
jason gleaves believes that billy meier is the real deal
'nuff said

Eduard "Billy" Meier is an enigma. There's plenty of visual proof and statements from close individuals who agree on his fakery. But i have found that some of his material (especially his 8 mm emulsion films) that leave questions unanswered. And Bob Lzar's is connected to reverse-engineering UFOs that resemble Meier's and Testor's came out with a plastic model of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

YOU is an mistery, i find it bizzare and outrageous that you believe in people like billy meier and bob lazar, yet laugh at people like john keel
i have an feeling that something is wrong here

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

SPELL CHECK....look it up. Just a suggestion

<<   2  3 >>

join