It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not guilty verdict in Pulse trial stuns prosecutors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
dailycaller.com...

The jury did not buy the case constructed by prosecutors. Unrecorded interviews, father working as informant for FBI and other issues lead to acquittal.

Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Maybe the people forced to serve didn't want too but because of the force of law the only thing they could do in defiance was toss out a "NOT GUILTY"???

Anyone ever give that a thought?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Anything is possible, and the mind works in strange ways. For the acquittal all jurors had to agree, so they would all have to think that way.

I agree with the verdict because the event was staged. Maybe the jurors also thought the thing was staged. That doesn't mean that nobody died, only that it was staged.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't think the prosecution helped themselves by trying to hide so much information relevant to the case. A lot of things came out during the trial itself -- like the information that the father was an informant for the FBI. That should have been turned over the defense at the very start, but it wasn't. It makes it look like the prosecution is trying to set up the defendant.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Prosecutors are always stunned when they lose a case. It goes with the territory.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

All twelve of them? Rolls eyes. Yeah that's it.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
FBI involvement in yet another mass shooting.
What are the odds of that?
Extremely good apparently which is enough to make my tinfoil hat start spinning.
Nicolas Cruz was living with an Army Intelligence officer
David Hogg's father was (is) FBI
Adam Lanza was visited by the FBI
Some of the 9/11 hijackers lived with an FBI informant.
etc, etc. etc.
edit on 31-3-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Don't roll your eyes. I have to go thru this jury duty BS and I promise you this. I will vote against whichever attorney sticks me with serving!

If I wanted to be a part of the justice system I would be a cop/lawyer/judge! I served my country already in the military. When the government threatens me by force to participate in a process I in which I don't want to participate? Then expect a result negatively to what you expected.

Don't threaten me to do something I don't want to do, and that is EXACTLY what jury duty does!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Don't roll your eyes. I have to go thru this jury duty BS and I promise you this. I will vote against whichever attorney sticks me with serving!

If I wanted to be a part of the justice system I would be a cop/lawyer/judge! I served my country already in the military. When the government threatens me by force to participate in a process I in which I don't want to participate? Then expect a result negatively to what you expected.

Don't threaten me to do something I don't want to do, and that is EXACTLY what jury duty does!

Amen to that. Can't imagine the torture of listening to lawyers talk for hours. One lying about the virtues of the client and the other trying to convince you they're a dirty scumbag. I don't have facts to back it up but I would guess that 99% of the problems in the world could be laid at the feet of lawyers.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

I've heard that when you get called up for jury duty that you are always supposed to state firmly that you will do your utmost to listen, gather evidence, and do you best to be impartial and weigh the evidence according to the provisions of the law. That is supposed to make you unattractive to most trial lawyers.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The wife is retarded.

That was the defense, wan't it?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The wife is retarded.

I know they interrogated her for 17 hours and threatened her with never seeing her family or kids again if she didn't make certain statements. That was more information that came out during the trial. More reason why the verdict was what it was.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The wife is retarded.

she should hook up with the retarded prosecutor then

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
“I knew later, when I could not get ahold of him that my fears had come true and he did what he said he was going to do. I was in denial and I could not believe that the father of my child was going to hurt other people.”

- She knew beforehand. Why not call authorities?

"Mateen’s father, Seddique Mateen, served as an undercover informant for the FBI for 10 years."

- Lets be serious guys. Come on. Do I really need to say it??

This case STINKS.

Meh, it'll dropped and forgotten.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

i wonder today how many people are in the same boat and say nothing?

it is fairly common to go around armed and angry at society.

the odds are likely similar to winning the lottery.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The FBI is as guilty as the wife, but they tried to pin it all on her.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The wife is retarded.

I know they interrogated her for 17 hours and threatened her with never seeing her family or kids again if she didn't make certain statements. That was more information that came out during the trial. More reason why the verdict was what it was.

We've only heard from the jury foreman so far, at least that I'm aware of, but I wonder how the other members felt?

From all the play actors, including fake wounds, that were apparent after it happened, I wonder if some jury members were like me and some friends who understand the event was a true false flag operation, and if so, how that influenced the verdict?

new topics

top topics

join