It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Talk About the Parkland Students, Talk About Who's Behind Them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Boadicea

If the conservatives and FOX News would have never went after this kid, his name wouldn't even be known.

Your hate has made him a household name and a kind of martyr.

Kinda funny isn't it?

Uh

CNN put Hogg in the light first 🤔

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
To be fair, theres a ton of money and power behind the NRA too... when push comes to shove etc etc

I always see this quote and wonder why anyone thinks this.

The NRA has spent, over the last 20 years, about 7 million dollars a year in lobbying efforts.

To put that in contrast, unions spend approximately 1.3 billion a year on lobbying.

So why is the NRA an all-powerful entity again?

Besides the obvious point that their members are voluntary, as opposed to union dues and a captive audience.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Oh dear...

How do you know that?

Um... golly gee... by the many many occurrences of self-reported and media reported assistance -- financial, organizational and logistical.

The same way you "know" that Trump is amazing and liberals are terrible?

Wrong again, Sherlock! That says nothing about me and everything about you. I'm not stuck in the left-right paradigm... much less either one's echo chamber.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN put Hogg in the light first

Maybe it was a reference to CNN's consistent and increasingly decreasing viewership numbers? As in "since no one watches CNN anyway..."

Just a thought

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Without taking sides here, the marches are funded and organized by several powerful groups from Everytown for Gun Safety to DNC funding orgs. That much is fact. Other people may assert deeper connections but I don't know.
a reply to: Nickn3

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
False equivalency, even based on a cursory examination... And I'm not even anti nra.

a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Everyone knows that these kids didn't do all this alone

How do you know that? The same way you "know" that Trump is amazing and liberals are terrible?

They said they organized themselves because adults wouldn't do it, how do you know they didn't do it?

How do you know that Soros wasn't behind it?
You don't.

But go ahead and keep believing.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Salander
To be fair, there is not much of a case in the way of facts and evidence that prove Cruz was the shooter.

You're right. And Nikolas Cruz was accused almost immediately, although I have yet to find one eyewitness account of him shooting anyone. There is one account from the freshman kid who encountered the shooter in the stairwell, but he stated that he didn't know who the shooter was. So that doesn't implicate Cruz specifically. And there is the student who reported walking and talking with Cruz as she evacuated the building (and while hearing gunshots elsewhere), but she did not witness Cruz shooting. Other eyewitness accounts claim the shooter was wearing a mask, so they could not identify Cruz as the shooter either.

Hogg looks like he is reciting a script of some sort.

I've had that thought also... while other times he seems to go completely off script. It's almost as if there are two David Hoggs. But it's probably more like one reciting talking points and one just talking trash.

Unless something changes, it looks to me like Cruz will be in the same boat as James Earl Ray or Lee Harvey Oswald or Timothy McVeigh--a patsy. He is taking the fall for actions done by others.

And his fairly extensive medical history makes him look like a candidate from MKUltra.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Unless something changes, it looks to me like Cruz will be in the same boat as James Earl Ray or Lee Harvey Oswald or Timothy McVeigh--a patsy. He is taking the fall for actions done by others.

And his fairly extensive medical history makes him look like a candidate from MKUltra.

It sure looks that way. My first red flag was finding out the head of the family he moved in with after his mother's death was from intelligence... and, of course, that Hogg's father is former FBI... we're not talking Langley here. Just seems a little more than a coincidence. My second red flag was the ever-changing official story. Every story about the family who took him in is just a little bit different from the others.

And then there's this variation of the story:

...the son had heard a description of the shooter — short with red hair, wearing black pants — and father and son reached the same conclusion: The police suspected Mr. Cruz.

I sure don't see red hair on Cruz. Maybe a little reddish in the pics taken in the sunlight, but definitely not what I would call red hair. For the purposes of setting up a patsy, though, I suppose it's close enough...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
And then there's this variation of the story:
"...the son had heard a description of the shooter — short with red hair, wearing black pants — and father and son reached the same conclusion: The police suspected Mr. Cruz."
I sure don't see red hair on Cruz. Maybe a little reddish in the pics taken in the sunlight, but definitely not what I would call red hair. For the purposes of setting up a patsy, though, I suppose it's close enough...

The pic of his red hair in the sunlight is kind of strange though. It's like it's dyed. I say that because in the most recent pics of him in court, it has grown out and seems much darker...the new growth in his sideburns is black. Here is a good pic to show what I mean:

Link to image

And, I am just going to throw this out there...his freckles look out of place on his face, to me, and remind me of those freckle tattoos.

edit on 4/3/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I noticed this in David Hogg's Reddit feed and thought you might appreciate it, Salander:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The pic of his red hair in the sunlight is kind of strange though. It's like it's dyed.

Or photoshopped?

And, I am just going to throw this out there...his freckles look out of place on his face, to me, and remind me of those freckle tattoos.

Yeah, about those freckles... they're not consistent. I haven't really sat down to compare and contrast though. But he seems to have more freckles in some pics than in other pics and none at all in still others! In one pic I saw, they looked more like liver spots than freckles. Maybe it's just lighting, angles, etc., but it struck me as odd.

<< 1   >>

join