It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOAA just prevented SpaceX from showing its rocket in orbit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

And what does Fishbowl have to do with your claims of there being no space?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is very interesting to me. A very good friend of mine believes this and I asked him to make a presentation to support his claim. And he did and it was a VERY good one. Now I challenge you to do the same. Can you?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

billions of words will not change the parameters of our reality or yalls perception of our reality.

what is the point of asking such other than looking for points to ridicule someone with.

###SNIPPED###
edit on Sat Mar 31 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: T&C

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Thanks. I will try. I believe I have enough information to put together a mega thread.
I’m fairly certain it will end up in the LOL bin. You know, where a lot of actuall truth hides out.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

And how does one debate something without knowing what they're debating against?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
First off I would not ridicule the poster for presenting this info. I am truly interested in why someone thinks this way. Is that bad? Just because someone has a different view does not give others justification to mock them.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I truly look forward to it. If you want some help I am only a PM away.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Not “no space” more like not what you think it is.

Are you a fan of the official “moon landing” tale?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

And what does Fishbowl have to do with it? That operation had very little to do with space, and everything to do with high altitude nuclear donations.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This kind of knowledge really isn’t allowed to be discussed for very long on this site.
This place seems to be more geared towards:
Trumps butt
Masons did it, amiright?
Look what Russia did
In before Muslim
Etc

I’m just trying to give people a reason to go out and research more than just “what Phage thinks” etc

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Of course. Why am I not surprised.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
First off I would not ridicule the poster for presenting this info. I am truly interested in why someone thinks this way. Is that bad? Just because someone has a different view does not give others justification to mock them.

Yes it is bad when you are interested cause you are looking for a way to fix them.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And how does one debate something without knowing what they're debating against?

Since when has debate been the desired action on here.

Seems like assimilation of annihilation are the options on the table presented by most here.

It goes like a couple rounds of back and forth then along comes the recommended prescriptions by dr. feelnogood

all while looking down on the other with a closed mind.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I can not change the way someone views something unless I have physical evidence and even then I wouldn’t try. I really don’t understand why you are upset with me asking for evidence. I mean no harm and would not attack the individual. And just to support my claim, I have not been to space so I can in no way knowingly say his ideal is false. Because I don’t know.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It always makes me laugh to see how many people have complaints like this about ATS but continue to post prolifically.

No need to reply. We're going too far off topic as it is.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: Illiberation

Oh I know.
I’m fine with living under the dome, though. Lots to still explore here.

They attempt to trap and study us. Oh well, I will still enjoy it all the same.

Why waste all of their effort?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

No need to reply. We're going too far off topic as it is.

nope i am on point

just not your point

what amazes me is how many go to any length to defend actions like in the op regardless of being right or wrong but simply because the gov. says so.

that is what this is a force of rules conveniently used to stifle an organization to adhere to rules simply when the gov. feels it is necessary. not because of right or wrong but to promote a gov. goal

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It looks fake to me. Why was the rocket angled downward? Why are there no stars? Why does the earth look flat in the footage and how could you possible get a camera at that angle on a cylidrical rocket?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I can not change the way someone views something unless I have physical evidence and even then I wouldn’t try. I really don’t understand why you are upset with me asking for evidence. I mean no harm and would not attack the individual. And just to support my claim, I have not been to space so I can in no way knowingly say his ideal is false. Because I don’t know.

oh noes not upset at als

there is no evidence either way cept what is presented by msm and gov. and that flat earth launch guy that keeps getting caught up in gravity.

i did not mean to come off as a dick cause that is my former life

personally i believe that space is the past and i do have proof

what i think mr goldstine is seeing is that the so called dome is simply a temporal shell

edit on 31-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

edit on 3/31/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join