It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March for lives planned BEFORE shooting took place?!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
So according to permits application dates these marches we're planned. Well before the shooting in FL took place the article below shows and just now coming out on Easter weekend? And of course the Chinese space station will hit so makeing sure this gets buried! WTF is going on ?

halturnerradioshow.com... g-before-florida-shooting-took-place

Pretty Legit below ..... So what is going on ???

Good morning,

In reference to your inquiry concerning the March For Our Lives Demonstration, here in the District of Columbia on March 24, 2018. MPD received a permit application several months prior to the actual event, and there was several months of planning for this large event.

If your are requesting additional information reference this event, please follow the below steps to file your Freedom of Information Act request:

foia-dc.gov...

If your have any additional question sor concerns, please feel free in contacting me directly.

Officer Scott C. Earhardt, Badge No. 2372

Homeland Security Bureau
Special Operations Division
Planning and Logistics
Metropolitan Police Department
2850 New York Ave., N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20002
202-671-6529 (Office)
202-671-6522 (Planning)
202-671-6511 (Station)

[email protected]

Answers ANYONE?????

edit on 31-3-2018 by TheJesuit because: added Legit email

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

This is concerning if true.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Thats nothing man, I've read Sorors himself was hauling bodybags from FEMA boxcars at Tampa depot months in advance. There's even word he asked Hogg for help but that little nazi woudnt lift a finger ofcourse.
Now if you'll excuse me I'm off for chinese takeout so this whole thing can blow over

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Exploiting the Trauma of Children: The Money and the Power behind the March for Our Lives
edit on 31-3-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The hal turner radio show is it a reliable source? that email sure looked real enough anyone know?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
The hal turner radio show is it a reliable source? that email sure looked real enough anyone know?

Are you asking if your own source is reliable?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Just saw the article online haven't read anything else from him has anyone else read anything from him?

a reply to: crtrvt

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

From wiki

Harold Charles "Hal" Turner (born March 15, 1962) is an American white nationalist, Holocaust denier,[1

Sounds reliable...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I don't know if I'm right or wrong, but it looks like the article talks about MSD being created in February 15, 2018, while the answer from the answer from the Metropolitan D. C. Police Department talks about a permit asked months before, but it doesn't say who asked for it, right?

The question "How can Never Again MSD apply for a permit “several months” BEFORE the group had even been formed?" only has merit if the Police had said that the permit was asked by MSD, and we do not have that information.

The question "How can an application be made for a permit for a “March For Our Lives” demonstration “several months” BEFORE the Parkland MSD school shooting that galvanized MSD students to form the Never Again MSD group that organized the demonstration?" is a dishonest question, as the article itself says, a few paragraphs before "Among the organizers of March For Our Lives is Never Again MSD". MSD was one of the organisers, not the organiser.

Also, we don't know what was asked, we only see the answer from the Police Department.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

No doubt a legit reply.

But what was specifically asked of MPD?

Why is that part of the email conversation (conveniently) missing?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Well, I remember hearing about this march a long time ago. I think it was "brainchilded" after the Los Vegas shooting.

Oprah Winfrey had something to do with it, I remember, and the permit was rejected because there was another event already scheduled on the mall for that day, a talent show I think. I remember thinking, no way a talent show is going to upstage Oprah, she'll just buy the orgs permit and set them up with another place for their show! I guess that's what she did!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Every time a mass shooting happens the red flag goes up, every emergency vehicle for miles comes, parks and turns on its lights for days so the media can carry the 'breaking ' event for days after with interviews, press conferences and new (breaking information) from the scene.

Almost choreographed, like the response is scripted, prepared well in advance.

Which it is.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

From wiki

Harold Charles "Hal" Turner (born March 15, 1962) is an American white nationalist, Holocaust denier,[1

Sounds reliable...

LOL

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

From wiki

Sounds reliable...

Must be true then. Fake news only comes from the left.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is concerning if true.

Why? Surely there are protests and marches arranged in the US almost on a daily basis.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Even if this is not verifiable they still were talkin on msm about marching within two hrs after the shooting.

It was the fastest i have ever seen such and the money was in place on day 1 if not sooner.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Even if this is not verifiable they still were talkin on msm about marching within two hrs after the shooting.

It was the fastest i have ever seen such and the money was in place on day 1 if not sooner.

Amazing how things happened so quickly when there had never been a school shooting in the US before...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The morning of the Florida shooting the Gays Against Guns’ Holding ‘My Bloody Valentine’ Protest in Senate Office Building. I read this on Breitbart that very morning. It has pretty much remained hidden by the media. I find that quite odd. a reply to: TheJesuit

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Almost choreographed, like the response is scripted, prepared well in advance

Imagine that...first responders prepared for what to do in case someone needs help.
What a novel idea. Someone should think of that...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

Almost choreographed, like the response is scripted, prepared well in advance

Imagine that...first responders prepared for what to do in case someone needs help.
What a novel idea. Someone should think of that...

The media promotes more of the same by their endless 'coverage'.

Imagine if the media did that every time the uS bombed some town in foreign lands, killing dozens of women and children...

they never cover that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join