It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Vallee Narrates Alien Artifacts Recovered from Crashed UFOs are NOT of This World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My dear OP, apologies for the question, but just exactly how old are you? I perceive a suspicious disconnect with the post you make and the dates contained within. Methinks you doth claim a little too much.
edit on 2/4/18 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
My dear OP, apologies for the question, but just exactly how old are you? I perceive a suspicious disconnect with the post you make and the dates contained within. Methinks you doth claim a little too much.

Thanks for saying/asking what I've been thinking since this member interloped into the sea of disinformation...

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well, this is certainly not what I would have expected from Valleee, but on the other hand, I suspect he has always maintained that we should go where the evidence (such as it is) leads.

So all this talk about "manufactured" materials is certainly surprising.

I hope he is not being led astray, but after all this time in the "game" and certainly other run-ins with the Intelligence community, one should think that he knew to be on his guard?

It was certainly an interesting video.

BT

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
BeefNoMeat:

Thanks for saying/asking what I've been thinking since this member interloped into the sea of disinformation...cheers.

Thanks, and indeed so. Even a conservative guess would have to put him in his seventies, but his signatures are that of young man's fanciful readings.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
OP wasn't being disengenuos about his age and past associations just for the record.

Whatever one might feel about his strong opinions he actually does have a colorful past and long-association with the topics, people, and orgs he references.

He's been around these boards along time and while he used to drive me pretty crazy back in tha' day here, I also learned some things or at least got some interesting perspectives on a few topics in various discussion threads.

I wish him continued health and well-being.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Eh, I hope 'we' didn't run them off. At any rate, I appreciate you clearing that up and speaking to their non-motivations, to a lesser extent, character. Shows character.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Banded or banned, same end result ... gonna sorta miss that ray of polarized sunshine, even if he did insult our beloved lovely ursine.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Interesting re: JV... and sorta like seeing Superman on the potty, but maybe it's just age and/or wanting some resolution before shuffling off the ol' mortal coil? Or they have a beloved grandchild in a cellar somewhere?

Something just seems "off" about this whole thing... the subtexts and what is NOT being said may speak volumes OR be sound and fury signifying nothing, as usual ... but there's something weirder than usual emitting odor in Danish environs, it seems.

This whole dog and pony show... the cardboard and duct tape on the stage set is almost too prominent. Coupled with the years of mindeffery , it makes me do the Scooby-Do head cock and "Awwrroo??"

Edit to add: and as for the slag from the Maury Island thang, etc., maybe those plasmas were-are ancient mining machines with nowhere to drop their loads, or something? Our friend with friends in unseen places suggested that might be the case... and as always, could well be!

edit on 4/10/2018 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Vallee has used the 1977 Council Bluffs case as a prime example of UFO incident with material evidence. Are there any available more or less original sources for that incident? He quotes a report from Ames Laboratory, does that exist somewhere? He also mentions having received copies of correspondence with Air Force Space Systems, but has he published those anywhere?

More recently, in the video linked on the initial post, Vallee refers to a case codenamed "Sierra-1" and states he can't reveal background details since the investigation is ongoing or something like that. That was about a year ago. Has he revealed anything new about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join