It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrat Protected Top Aide Accused Of Assaulting Woman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Now we have another U.S. Congressperson covering-up (alleged) harassment inside at high levels.

Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty had a chief of staff that threatened to kill another staff member !!

A sordid tale and She knew all about it and apparently did zero.

And evidently, the perp got a bonus while she knew !!

And wait for it ....... She has a law degree on top of it all !!

👋😨👋📶🆖

House Democrat Protected Top Aide Accused Of Assaulting Woman, Threatening To Kill Her

A House Democrat shielded her chief of staff and kept him on her staff for three months after he reportedly assaulted and threatened to murder a female staffer, according to The Washington Post.

Democrat Connecticut Rep. Elizabeth Esty was not only aware of the allegations, she recommended him for a promotion and paid him a bonus.

Esty’s former chief of staff, Tony Baker, is accused of assaulting and sexually harassing Anna Kain for several years.

In May 2016, Baker allegedly threatened to murder Kain after one of his many advances was rejected by Kain.

Kain gave the Post a voicemail dated May 5, 2016, which shows Baker threatening to kill Kain if she didn’t respond to him.

(post by crtrvt removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
sooo....

... of all the crazy sex scandals, resignations, paid whores, underage relations, gay repubs who hate lgbt yet getting caught with a male in government office, wanting to father a child with a mistress and the wife finding out and made a divorce public.... etc etc....

all that and yet, this news story is what tickles your fancy... talk about selective morals... or what's that word that gets flung around like cow dung in Northern India, oh 'hypoc.. blah blah'....
edit on 30-3-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
SNIPPED

That was uncalled for.
So, you don't like Trump?
edit on 31-3-2018 by DrumsRfun because: snipped removed post

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It is the perception of power that causes people to do some bad things, it is protecting your power or prestige that causes you to do bad things or ignore things.

Not all powerful people are that way, but at least half of them are. Most lawyers seem to ignore or twist perception to get people off of crimes.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hillary Campaign did too. Its in the WikiLeaks emails.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ok, I'll call your House Democrat Protected Top Aide Accused Of Assaulting Woman

and raise you 2 Republican pedophiles..

www.nytimes.com...

theoutline.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt
Ouch dude.You may want to edit that if you plan on staying here. Also it may do you some good to read past threads and use google to realize what XUE is doing. I just gave you the tools now the rest is up to you.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Democrats really have no morals at all so this does not surprise me in the slightest. We should really expect any democrat politician to be the lowest of the low and a terrible hypocrite.

It's more concerning that republicans politicians do the same sh*t. More is expected of them as they are supposed to be normal human beings.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: crtrvt
Kinda hard to believe you give a # about women being sexually assaulted when you spend your days gobbling Trump's pussy grabbing, chronic sexually assaulting, wife raping, daughter lusting cock so hard, xuenchen. Too funny!

That was uncalled for.
So, you don't like Trump?

Was anything I said about trump untrue?
Xuenchen put this in the mudpit for a reason.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The Congressional SWAMP is still refusing to release the names of Congressmen (and women?) who triggered sexual assault payouts. Payouts funded by you and me..the American taxpayer.

They promised this list last Summer, after the victims/recipients names had been scrubbed from the report.

Not one MSM or Consumer Advocate group (like Judicial Watch) has sued to get this list. I wonder why?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: crtrvt
Ouch dude.You may want to edit that if you plan on staying here. Also it may do you some good to read past threads and use google to realize what XUE is doing. I just gave you the tools now the rest is up to you.

I understand what OP is trying to do.
Esty should resign, if wrongdoing is found same as any politician Dem or Republicans. Root those out who cover up sexual harassment and assault within their staff and give them the boot. But OP doesn't care about staffers who are harassed and assaulted, does he? Only about pushing factless Seth rich pizza conspiracies and whatever other propaganda is currently making the rounds trying to distort reality and fact. So yes, this thread not only rings hollow but the gross irony of someone who simply adores trump (who is the living embodiment of sexual impropriety) as OP does, to feign concern for this staffer is contemptable. I regret nothing.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Ok, I'll call your House Democrat Protected Top Aide Accused Of Assaulting Woman

and raise you 2 Republican pedophiles..

www.nytimes.com...

theoutline.com...

Ahh whataboutism....

Yeah. That makes it ok. Just make sure your favorite political party rapes people at the same rate as the other party. It all cancels out and you can feel less filthy for supporting trash.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

As if a D or R in front of someone’s name makes any difference whatsoever.

To even believe it does is the real concern.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, whataboutism.

The only trick in the OP’s trick bag actually.

Scumbags exist on all sides, and that’s the point Olaru is making.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Id rather let olaru make his point clearly so said point isnt lost.

The op made a thread based on a story. Killing the messenger is another form of logical fallacy.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Every party has crappy people, that is true.

But what makes this really scrappy is how many dems have came out supporting her, and how she and many of those dems are all about the meetoo movement.

Proving once more, it's not about caring for the cause, it's just politics as usual.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

What is it about politics and politicians that makes sexual harassment and violence acceptable?

Basically, what we have is a class of people who think they are above the laws that the rest of us live by.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Chadwickus

Id rather let olaru make his point clearly so said point isnt lost.

The op made a thread based on a story. Killing the messenger is another form of logical fallacy.

I thought I was being clever and amusing, using subtle analogies and metaphor.

I know that ATS is now in the mode of pure nasty name calling and mudslinging. I'll help you lower the bar if you want.

I can curse in 3 languages.

edit on 31-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Ad homs, whataboutism....still logical fallacies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join