It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. BOB MUELLER is Out of Control. Time For Him to Wrap It Up..Or Be Terminated.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
March 30, 2018

Loose cannon Mueller is now having subpoenas served at airports, to travelers who have spoken highly of President Trump!

A professor and author who once presented himself as a possible Trump administration ambassador to the European Union was detained and questioned by the FBI at Boston Logan airport and served a subpoena from Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Ted Malloch said in an emailed statement to NBC News that he was flying from his home in the U.K. via Boston to Cleveland, Ohio to celebrate Easter when he was stopped Wednesday.

At first, said Malloch, the agents questioned him about his career, showed him a color photograph of himself, and asked about his affection for the Philadelphia Eagles.

He said they asked him about former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone, author Jerome Corsi and WikiLeaks. Malloch said he told them he met Stone a total of three times and always with groups of people, and that Corsi had helped edit one of his books years ago.

He said he was asked if he had ever visited the Ecuadorian embassy in London, where WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been living since 2012, and he replied no.

A former professor at the University of Reading in the U.K. and the author of several books, Malloch has a book coming out in May called "The Plot to Destroy Trump: How the Deep State Fabricated the Russian Dossier to Subvert the President."

Roger Stone wrote the forward. Infowars host Alex Jones and Brexiteer Nigel Farage have written blurbs for the book cover, according to Malloch's publisher.
More at: www.nbcnews.com...

It seems that Bob Mueller's "Witch Hunt" for Trump-Russia collusion, has deteriorated into a personal Vendetta against the President of the United States. Maybe it always was, but Mueller is no longer attempting to hide it.

At any rate, taxpayers are funding the efforts of 13 attorneys and 200 support personnel, to find any indictable offense committed by Donald Trump, or his businesses, or family, or campaign, or former business associates, or friends.

IT IS NOW TIME for Robert Mueller's investigation to end. He found 13 Russian hackers, 3 men who lied to the FBI, and 1 who didn't pay all his taxes. Good job Bob. Now go give lectures and get filthy rich, like your former boss, Barack Obama.

-CareWeMust

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
They're going after anything that rattles.

The slightest muffled noise sends them straight for the bait.

Not much left except for the minnows 😄

Wait for the IG reports and Huber 😎

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
like everything mueller's pursuing has been reported for you guys to analyse...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It would not surprise me to see him starting a go fund me page for himself latter this year.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Don't you see it? The mentioning of Farage clearly should give even you a clue what it's really about?
Does this help (ATS)?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

His ship leaks like the Titanic so I would be surprised if there was something unreported.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Utah Prosecutor Huber has been fed evidence by OIG Horowitz since before November 13, 2017. You think the mysterious boots on high-level politicians were his doing?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Mueller issues "controlled leaks", to keep the taxpayer dollars coming in from a complicit Congress. And you also have amazed private citizens, like Ted Malloch, who write the MSM to let them know what happened.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Utah Prosecutor Huber has been fed evidence by OIG Horowitz since before November 13, 2017. You think the mysterious boots on high-level politicians were his doing?

Very possible !!
😉

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Don't you see it? The mentioning of Farage clearly should give even you a clue what it's really about?
Does this help (ATS)?

Oh my goodness. That thread has 116 flags! What came of the allegations made by Farage?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

And when the ALERT members of ATS, Twitter, etc.. started talking about the strange boots, Huber ordered the tracking devices to be moved to more discreet locations on the indicted individuals.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Okay so, here is my thoughts on the matter, even though you didn't ask for them, I shall give them freely xD.

So, Wikileaks is mentioned here, it is believed that Wikileaks got the email dump from a state actor or a proxy of a state actor.

Trump mentioned wikileaks during his campaign, Roger Stone is connected to wikileaks and also was rumored to be giving trump intel or, was connected to the intel trump was receiving.

Roger Stone is thought to have had foreknowledge about Guccifer 2.0 and the podesta hacks before things were in the public domain.

It is absolutely no surprise that Robert Mueller asked this guy questions, and if he's going to be thorough about it all, he should have asked this guy questions about that.

Regardless of whether Trump is innocent or not, whether these allegations are true or false, they are very serious accusations and the faster they're cleared up the faster America can recover and Trump can work on his foreign policy.

Until then, I hope Mueller follows every breadcrumb available and the truth about this whole matter is revealed, whether trump is guilty or not America needs to know or you'll remain a mockery on the world stage.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
They haven't found any collusion in all this time, and these agencies are good at finding things. I think it is time to pull the plug on Trump and look at the ones who are trying to disrupt the office of the presidency in this country, including media outlets. I do not want the media and internet to get way to tight on this stuff, I expect all of this may be staged to force laws to take away our freedom of speech since everyone is abusing it. We might be being set up.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
How dare Mr. Malloch write a book describing Mueller and the FBI's crimes against the American people.
We know what's best for America and dammit we'll make your life hell if you keep yapping about the facts.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You are starting to sound desperate.
Let the investigation finish if trump has done no wrong let it finish.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It seems like he's closing in on Trump and people are getting nervous.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Does this help (ATS)?

Well spotted.
The gentlemen detained at the airport is also connected to Farage.
It gives some insight into how the special counsel is being used and who is actually controlling it.
It's now a weapon against those that reject globalism.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: zGrimReapah

Okay so, here is my thoughts on the matter, even though you didn't ask for them, I shall give them freely xD.

So, Wikileaks is mentioned here, it is believed that Wikileaks got the email dump from a state actor or a proxy of a state actor.

Believed by who?

Trump mentioned wikileaks during his campaign, Roger Stone is connected to wikileaks and also was rumored to be giving trump intel or, was connected to the intel trump was receiving.

How is stone 'connected' to wikileaks? Even if true, what's wrong with being connected to wikileaks?

Roger Stone is thought to have had foreknowledge about Guccifer 2.0 and the podesta hacks before things were in the public domain.

Who thinks that?
If Stone was working with Guccifer 2.0, it would be rather silly to tweet him after the information was released. Not an ideal medium for covert intelligence really.

It is absolutely no surprise that Robert Mueller asked this guy questions, and if he's going to be thorough about it all, he should have asked this guy questions about that.

You think Mueller should be detaining and issuing subpoenas to everyone that knows Assange, has a loose connection to Trump or is critical of globalists ?

Regardless of whether Trump is innocent or not, whether these allegations are true or false, they are very serious accusations and the faster they're cleared up the faster America can recover and Trump can work on his foreign policy.

Until then, I hope Mueller follows every breadcrumb available and the truth about this whole matter is revealed, whether trump is guilty or not America needs to know or you'll remain a mockery on the world stage.

Your post perfectly describes a witch hunt, which is exactly what the SC is, but not just against Trump it seems.
edit on 31/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

maybe I am wrong but....

1. hacking into the dnc computer, or any computer is a crime and whatever was taken in that hack is considered to be stolen.
2. to receive the information obtained from that computer is receiving stolen goods and a crime..
3. to pass it on to others is also a crime.

and the big #4...
part of what was let loose on the internet was the financial information of some of the dnc donators, enough information so that it exposed them to identity fraud and ruined their financial standing. regardless of weather it compromised our election process, weather there was collusions, who ever was passing around the links to this information, promoting this information, including trump himself....
HARMED AMERICAN CITIZENS!!

speaking for one of the many, many people out there that have had their bank accounts raided by the fraudsters, I have to say....
IT'S NOT A BIG NOTHING BURGER!! and if our political parties care so little about the integrity of our finances that they will go to that kind of extreme for political points then I don't know what to say.... cash is king???

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Well then I guess every news outlet that received illegal leaks from the fbi committed a crime.

So when will the investigations into nbc, abc, the nyt, the Washington post and pretty much every other msm outlet begin?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join