It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mammalians should be the master of space!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Mammalians should be the master of space!

We warm blooded humans should quit all our jobs and build god damn space ships and colonize other worlds from Aliens before they colonize us. We need to get rid of corruption in the military killing our mammals ancestors such as whales. Anyone against the creature of our mammal species are a direct threat to us! US no one cares! UK, France, etc. Screw all these countries! We need to unite as a human mammal species and help our warm blood ancestors.

1. Who do think rules the oceans?
Killer Whales!

2. Who do you think rules the skies?
Eagles!
Birds are also warm blooded.
How dare those scientists calls birds another species? That is like calling a flying dinosaur pterodactyl another species when they are actually Cold Blooded.

3. Who rules the jungles?
Monkeys!

4. Who rules the underground?
Mongoose!

5. Who do you think rules the lands?
Humans! If not Humans then Bears!

We need to stop killing our own kinds. Breed our mammal ancestors and takeover other planets species by sending them there.
edit on 30-3-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Death to the Reptilians!! All Hail The Master Mammal!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

bacteria already rule it all! 90% of your cells are bacterial...just 10% human...gestate that, mammals are far from the dominate life form.
edit on 30-3-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Space doesn't like humans much... and vice versa...

Not to mention theres no planets or moons that are habitable in this system

Closest system is about 4 light years away....

heh... *shrug*

so much for that idea

(and theres no beer out there!)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You nailed it!

Kinda an ego-killer concept tho, no?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Eagles are mammals?

Huh learn something new on ATS everyday

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

If you are looking for someone to talk you out of building a homemade rocket and launching yourself into orbit, you’ve come to the wrong crowd my friend.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Wow. Just... wow.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Well this is defiantly in the right forum.

I’m not really sure we need to team up with all the other mammals (including birds I guess?) to colonize space. Space is hard enough a frontier without confused animals on the ship with you.

Oh and monkeys do not rule the jungles, one could argue that great apes do, but my money would be on the big cats.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Now I know where Eagle brand milk comes from...eagle teats.
edit on 31-3-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

If you are looking for someone to talk you out of building a homemade rocket and launching yourself into orbit, you’ve come to the wrong crowd my friend.

On that note OP, if you need the negative support telling you that you can't do it as a motivation to make you do it, you've come to the right place.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Well you do have a point. Worked for the reptilians pretty well, even on this planet before we came with our mighty hairiness and our mighty opposable thumb powers became there downfall. Well that and some heavy bombardment from space.

But ever since then when god first created the opposable thumbs in mammals, and then went on retirement as that encompassed the total of all creation and perfection. We mammals sure have rocked with our awesomeness, why not spread it to all of the universe so that they to may know of our awesomeness as well?

But what about the platypus? I mean technically its a mammal, but then again it lays eggs. So what gives? Also it seems confused. I mean is it a duck? An otter? A racoon? Or it could be a very hairy lizard. Who knows, its like it cant make up its mind.

The platypus, may be the missing link between mammal and lizard, or it may be a confused otter, who know, maybe it did not even come from this dimension, maybe it got put here from some sort of lizard mammal aliens or something, crazy to think about it, but its the only logical conclusion for why such an animal even exists in the first place.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver
Oh! likely some UFO will shut that down. Even the flat earthers who are trying to launched themselves into space get shut down by them UFOs, well at least according to some vids.

This guy only reached 1,875 feet before his rocket failed and he came parachuting back down. Which I suppose was a bit higher then his last launch. But I am quite sure his upcoming balloon ride to 85 miles up will be more successful, and hey that at least is still a quarter of the distance that the internationalization space station is. And a fraction of the cost of most rockets or high altitude balloons cost. Also it may not end up well for the guy as he is kind of old.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

We screwed up our planet and now its time to take the gospel to the stars, and if we find other alien cultures lets blow them up and rub their noses in the splattered guts (just like we do to our own species)!!

Yeh Ha!!!!!!!!

top topics

join