It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we kill Satan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just something I was thinking about. If the nature of man was to live forever. Adam and Eve sinned and now we die. So if Satan sinned can he be turned mortal like we turned?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Prisoner60863

Yea, but apparently god won't kill him for some reason.

Something about worshiping if I remember right.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

All you have to do is not believe. Bam, just like Tinkerbell.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prisoner60863
Just something I was thinking about. If the nature of man was to live forever. Adam and Eve sinned and now we die. So if Satan sinned can he be turned mortal like we turned?

As the story gets told,
He gets to reside in a lake of fire at the very end, after being chained and hurled into it. It's called the second death. His first death is when he is bound for a millennium while everyone else comes out of death. Then he is loosed for a short while, you don't want to follow him a second time lest you get the second death treatment along with him. Here's the scary part, you may be judged and forced to go with him the second time, tossed outside with the teeth gnashers (probably to become host bodies for demon possession like a parasite's host), get corralled to engage in a hopeless war with God's city. It's all in the book, easy to understand.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Try silver hollow-points filled with garlic, and sprinkled with holy water. Its bound to do something.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Adam and Eve weren't ever real... mythological characters

Same goes for Satan...

So... no

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
LOL to the above posts..

What would kill "Satan", in reference to current theological understanding, would be if we could only withstand "Satan's" influence on the world. Thereby, rendering him and his plans obsolete....... but that will never happen, why?

Think about this....everything in the bible, or whatever, is considered infallible as it pertains to "god's" will and what is prophesied..

So, according to prophesied gospel, there has to be good and BAD, right and WRONG in order to preserve the infallible clause that technically explains a sobering conclusion.... that some of us are predestined to be part of that WRONG end which is already prophesied.

That is to say, if you subscribe to such things, however, the gift of free will is merely a treaty IMO.

edit on E31America/ChicagoFri, 30 Mar 2018 22:46:46 -05003pmFridayth10pm by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think that you can only kill deities and other imaginary entities by forgetting about them. They live in the imagination of people who believe in them. How real or unreal this makes them, is another heavy existential question.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is how it was explained to me in catholic school
In the beginning was god..thats it, nothing but god.

God then makes stuff, breaths life into things. literally everything is part of god.
And...you can't kill god.

So, everything is infinate...what then you can do is simply block bits and bobs that become corrupt...God cannot kill Satan because satan came from god and therefore is part of.

Same with mans soul btw...hense why the different places instead of just blasting things into nothingless if they screw up

If you consider it...its a really poorly thought out design

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Satan represents the demon within, imo so technically yeah you can kill Satan; depends on how you view it I guess.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Well shucks who knows.

Myself I would settle for a anti-satan bat spray or some such. I figure the only intellect capable of creating such an item and accomplishing such a feat would be Batman, after all he did create the shark repellent bat spray. Surely he can in his infinite batwisdom create a Satan replant bat spray.

Unless that is. And this may come as a shocker, that maybe Batman is Satan and its all a trick, there to lead you astray. And in fact there may very well be no shark repellent bat spray, it could all be a trick by this trickster bat-satan whoever he is. Masquerading as two people when in fact they are one.

They do have the same pointy ears though. Makes one think. And by my all accounts does not Satan have the same sort of motif going on, only with horns or some such, and they both like the night time more, they may even prefer capes I have heard as well. They do have some similarity, or at least there tailors are the same guy. Or they buy there clothes and suits at the same store.

Something may be fishy there...Hmmm!
edit on 1amSaturdayam312018f6amSat, 31 Mar 2018 01:44:47 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Chuckling here
I think after we die we'll laugh hard about it over drinks with George Carlin and Bill Hicks.

Remember Kids.. It's just a ride.

edit on 31-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Don't kill Satan. You will anger a lot of people who believe in Revelation. They have been waiting for more than 2000 years to see Satan's arrival. They even plan for the third temple. Don't dissapoint them.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Its not about death. Death is a controversial term. It's a transformation of chemical conjunctions. So yeah, easily possible. It's how can it be done, not can it. Anything is possible with science. First we would have to figure out how to materialize an alien that isn't responsive to human touch. Which means bring the devil to earths dimensional recognition as we live. How many forms of death are their, how many lives are after life after death? How many times can a being morph? How many transformations would it take to fully rid Satan from our life & life after death scenarios. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

Lol right, every religion is the world wants Satan to come so jesus or whatever they call him can arrive too. Freedom of religion is important, for without that, noone would want Satan to destroy earth just for jesus to rescue us. Technology, without it, Satan couldn't reach god. We are making the tools for her because god took her technology away.

re·li·gion
rəˈlijən/
noun
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
"ideas about the relationship between science and religion"
synonyms: faith, belief, worship, creed; More
a particular system of faith and worship.
plural noun: religions
"the world's great religions"
a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.
"consumerism is the new religion"

Science is a religion. They believe in superhuman & supernatural technology. Scientists will lie about it though because they are built on the system they were taught. Satan's law.
edit on 31-3-2018 by SatansPride because: Religion definition**

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
Satan represents the demon within, imo so technically yeah you can kill Satan; depends on how you view it I guess.

Or at least minimize how demonic (Yin) you are and how divine (Yang) you are.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions is a proverb or aphorism. An alternative form is "Hell is full of good meanings, but heaven is full of good works".

Sometimes what looks like good on the surface is really bad and corrupt when you look beneath/within.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prisoner60863

No. Satan was created as a spiritual entity (angel) from the beginning. Only God can destroy him.

While humans have been given the opportunity to live as earthly entities and then spiritual entities after this life is over, angels have always been and will always remain spiritual entities. Angels do not get second chances and a plan of salvation was never created for them, as they've known God and the truth from the beginning, yet some chose to stray anyway. The Bible tells us that approximately one third of created angels will choose to follow Satan to their own detriment due to their own free will that was given them also.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
sure but you gotta get outta debt first

remember the debt is the devil and the devil is satans power

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

No. Satan was created as a spiritual entity (angel) from the beginning. Only God can destroy him.

you are hopelessly no fun at als

glad to see you posting again

edit on 31-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
3 buckets of holy water, create 1 blessed bucket. It takes 9 buckets of blessed water on your crafting table to create a Kill Satan Spell.

Once you have one, you have to dig to the lowest levels and cast a shadow spell, to reveal within the darkness, the portal to hell.

Then just pop on through, use sneak around the devils lair - if you just walk you'll be found by the hell minions - and when you see him at his desk writing all the nasty things he's planning for Talisha, throw the bucket of blessed water on him. You then have a Special Angel to save you from the creepers when you return to the surface.

he only lasts one night. then you have to do it alll over again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join