It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hogg reacts to Laura Ingraham's apology on CNN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Or in this case, because of the casualties. Which is rather sick, and disturbed(ing).

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump can act like a vindictive child everyday of the week but a child cant

Well, the left seems to condone this "child" as if he is an adult but ignore his childishness, but not Trump's?
Hillarious

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Pretty much.
I actually had him in mind while typing that.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

. That fella is enough of a sociopath that he jumps at the chance to get his face on camera.
what? This makes no sense at all.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I don’t condone Hogg’s behavior. He’s crass, arrogant, and full of himself. Here’s the thing, though- it’s not uncommon for teenage boys to act like that. Most of the time they grow out of it. At age 70, what’s Trump’s excuse?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Pretty much anyone in politics. President, or not.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I think that alone puts a nail in the whole "Trump's different from other politicians" coffin don't you think?

From passing legislation that heavily favors corporations to raising the budget of the MIC, Trump is the same puppet of the "deep state" as before only with the media applying an "anti-establishment" wig on his head.

The more the media bashes Trump the more his supporters double-down on him despite his glaring flaws. I think that's the point.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I never shared the belief that he was in any wise different. The man was a lifelong democratic supporter. Now he's suddenly a Republican tried and true? Ummm...no.

I didn't vote for him. Won't vote for him. I want him to do well for the country. That's crow I'll happily chow down on...but I don't expect much different than what we've had for the past fifty years.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
There are white hats,black hats and in Hogg's case Ass hats

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
double post
edit on 1-4-2018 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: seagull

I think that alone puts a nail in the whole "Trump's different from other politicians" coffin don't you think?

From passing legislation that heavily favors corporations to raising the budget of the MIC, Trump is the same puppet of the "deep state" as before only with the media applying an "anti-establishment" wig on his head.

The more the media bashes Trump the more his supporters double-down on him despite his glaring flaws. I think that's the point.

Then why do you suppose pro-Trump YouTube channels get taken down? If he's another deep state face, why would they make such an effort?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

To make him look persecuted. It's not limited to just the MSM, there are a lot of moving parts in the deception going on right now. If you're a hardline political type, whether for or against Trump, then you're part of the play.

The point isn't to impeach Trump, it's to radicalize the population so that infighting is the norm. I think it's working pretty well and a lot of people are falling for it.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You all make his flaws "glaring"...lol As Seagull said maybe people need to step back and see what he does, so far so good...
When people screamed failure, impeach etc even before he entered off it does the country no good. I sat watching Obama fail for many years hoping he would do something, and he didn't so until Trump is worst than Obama I think people need to sit back and relax.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

To make him look persecuted. It's not limited to just the MSM, there are a lot of moving parts in the deception going on right now. If you're a hardline political type, whether for or against Trump, then you're part of the play.

The point isn't to impeach Trump, it's to radicalize the population so that infighting is the norm. I think it's working pretty well and a lot of people are falling for it.

You guys still trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, eh?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Who are "you guys"? I hardly see anyone saying that on these boards.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Oh, nevermind, I was just thinking out loud after reading your statement I quoted.

"IMPEACH TRUMP! Impeach him! Impeach! Impeach! Don't let him in office; impeach him first!"

"Oh, well, it didn't work because the idea was never to impeach Trump..."

I swear some of this needs to be in comedy clubs...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

This is why I refer to them as CNN & the tards - you have the CNN logo and then all the retards interviewing and being interviewed talking sh!t in the hopes minds will be changed. LOL - minds are being galvanized, and that's about it..

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is why I refer to them as CNN & the tards - you have the CNN logo and then all the retards interviewing and being interviewed talking sh!t in the hopes minds will be changed. LOL - minds are being galvanized, and that's about it..

Do you also have special names for Fox and Co.?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Where have I ever said to impeach Trump? As far as I know he's done nothing to warrant it so I don't know what you're talking about. I have never once called for him to be impeached, I just give my opinion on him which is that I don't like him, just like I didn't like Obama or Bush. Could you link to the post I made saying that I want him impeached?
edit on 4/2/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

minds are being galvanized, and that's about it.

That's the whole point and their propaganda isn't just aimed at their viewer-base, it's also aimed at the ones who constantly complain about them as well.

They're making Trump haters fall deeper into their hate while at the same time making Trump supporters fall deeper into their support of him which goes hand in hand with hate as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join