It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hogg reacts to Laura Ingraham's apology on CNN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
David Hogg appeared on CNN early this morning to be interviewed about Laura Ingraham's apology to him for mocking his lack of getting accepted to UCLA. I found it a fairly entertaining watch.

Some highlights: he chastises Ingraham for her lack of journalistic objectivity (and basically ignores it when the CNN host points out that Ingraham is a talk show host and wasn't writing an article), then goes on to talk about how an "attack" on him or anybody else from Parkland is an attack on all of them, and that they stand united (except for the students that support the 2nd Amendment I guess? We don't talk about those guys apparently).

He then goes on to reject Ingraham's apology as only being done because she lost some sponsors (probably true), and then talk about how "all we're trying to do is save lives" as if that encapsulates the entirety of the issue.

Then the host goes on to coddle him a little bit and ask how he's coping, which he uses to platform into how he's got gun rights supporters "scared" and how "we need to go even harder."

I found it to be an entertaining little piece of theater.

This, of course, comes after this little tirade where Hogg and friends explain why they're "gun control experts" now.

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It would just tickle me pink if he happened to get mugged and shot by an illegal immigrant.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

He looks demented to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It would just tickle me pink if he happened to get mugged and shot by an illegal immigrant.

forking maniac.
careful what you wish on others...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

he reminds me of johnny suede. hahahaha

i think he is kind of a dick but i like how he rejected her apology saying she is only doing it cause sponsors are pulling out.

he is right

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

what a dick man

and you wonder why some people are called gun nuts

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Everyone makes him famous by posting about him. Like anything.

Okay so has dude said anything about the causes of the shootings other than guns BS, or is he just purely a talking head propagandist for the 'No Rifles Association'?

+6 more 
link   
Trump can act like a vindictive child everyday of the week but a child cant

link   

I don't like the kid either, but come on, man.

Sheesh.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

How ironic would it be if that happened to Laura Ingraham?

Careful what you wish for....karma has an uncanny way manifesting itself on the requester.
edit on 30-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Of course it would. People like you get off by seeing young people die. But now we know you for what you are, and more importantly, for what you aren't - a compassionate human being.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

He looks demented to me.

Likely why he won’t discuss fixing mental health issues when it comes to those that murder with guns and why he went straight for gun control.

Straight up I’m not a psychiatrist, but over my life have interacted with dozens of people with that look (or actually dead look) in their eyes and completely flat affect in their visible personality. After they were evaluated by professionals, they had to find new employment.
edit on 30-3-2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

he's just a nut that only cares about his rights and opinion and nobody elses.

im sure if an orange person who is not to be named starts talking # and being a dick he would love it oh so much cause it gets under the 'other sides' skin

some teen acts a way or says some # he does not like and he would be tickled pink if the kid gets shot

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Huh.

Douche bags come in pint sized containers.

Who knew?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Don’t know about mugged and shot, but I predict he is going to mouth off to the wrong person and get a good old fashioned ass-whooping. Something it’s obvious his parents didn’t believe in.

Unless, of course, he has security armed with those guns he wants to control for the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

This kid is nothing but a little snot who is in the public eye for
now.Sooner or later he will be "old" news and someone else will
take his spotlight from him.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

How ironic would it be if that happened to Laura Ingraham?

Just the fact it could legitimately happen to anyone on US soil is the travesty...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I want him to live a long and bitter life filled with hate and vitriol for anyone who doesn't think like him.

He'll be a perfect leftist.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Huh.

Douche bags come in pint sized containers.

Who knew?

Also travel-size versions as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump can act like a vindictive child everyday of the week but a child cant

He chose to step into an adult political arena.

Just because he is a sympathetic figure, does not mean that everything he says is valid.

I refer you to the long list of logical fallacies on Wikipedia and you can pick out which one you just used.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join