It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actuall Ressurectin day for 2018

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This year the actual Resurrection day actually will fall on April 2nd not the 1st. the Actual Passover was March 25th and it's final day after the Feast of Unleavened Bread, also called a high Passover is on April 1st. Now Passover actually cannot be and has not been practiced since 70AD seeing the Temple was destroyed and the Jews scattered. But not to worry the Catholic church has the temple and priest all covered if you want to have a temple to go to when they say it is so, located in every city in the world, except maybe a few.

What most Christian are following this weekend is actually the American Catholic/Roman Catholic Dates for Easter which is not the Resurrection but the Pagan Holiday. Occasionally it almost matches up and even matched up with Easter, however, if you read where Easter, its only mention in the AKJV Bible, is found you will see Herod Picked up Peter and James, the writer of the book of James, during the feast of Unleavened Bread which was seven days, He wanted to wait until after his Pagan Holiday, not Passover, because it actually was past already.

We are not sure if it was a few days away or if it was a week away, but what we do know is Passover and Easter are not on the same days and neither is the Resurrection Day of Jesus Christ and Easter on the same days. As noted above. This is why we were not to make holidays of our own making of Christs birth and his resurrection as we have. The importance is that people understand why God sent is son to die. see If God is God, Why . . . ?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So then... is the Easter Bunny coming or not?
I need my chocolate.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I can no longer pronounce actual actually actual due to actually reading actual, actually too many actual times actually.

but..

Awesome?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What's a resser rectum

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ii's where you can store all your Easter Peeps.

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Who cares? Jesus wasn't born on the Winter Solstice, either. The day does not matter.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I felt the energy last weekend

so we are celebrating a week too late

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The day is not important - that's just to keep folks distracted.

Jesus is an alien - emphasis on the word 'is'.

There is your resurrection and reincarnation all rolled into one.

Hows that transfiguration aye? mind = blown.

and that's just one book - from one time period.

Plenty more out there.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Because April First is actually April Fools...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The 8th is the date in this years abuse of a lot of poor lambs but the gaffer is orthodox so thats good enough for me to nom a lot of dead animal.

Accurate date timing would be something for someone to do the rather nasty bit of maths as we have a slighty vague point of time and even a few minutes either way could over the time caused a large change in date,

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

But now that you know God, or rather are known by God, how is it that you are turning back to those weak and worthless principles? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again? You are observing special days and months and seasons and years! I fear for you, that my efforts for you may have been in vain.…

Bible Hub

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Ii's where you can store all your Easter Peeps.

I like the chocolate easter bunnies best.

And if you keep making those faces, your face will freeze like that. Youll be sorry!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
what a bunch of clowns we are

good friday yaaay

Jesus died just in time for april fools day

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Exactly zero people have resurrected from death.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Yep, over 500 people lied to beat the band. Many died for a lie........... not

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Oh yea....... my Dad can beat-up your Dad....

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Oh yea....... my Dad can beat-up your Dad....

That's not true

heres grandpa, ]

And dad is even tougher

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
The importance is that people understand why God sent is son to die.

Well, with that in mind...

Why do we die? Why did Jesus Die? PART ONE

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

But now that you know God, or rather are known by God, how is it that you are turning back to those weak and worthless principles? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again? You are observing special days and months and seasons and years! I fear for you, that my efforts for you may have been in vain.…

Bible Hub

You nail it perfectly!

A star for you.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Who cares? Jesus wasn't born on the Winter Solstice, either. The day does not matter.

Don't you mean..Actually, Jesus wasn't born on the actual Winter Solstice, either. The actual day does not actually matter.

sorry-- just playin wit you guys

new topics

top topics

join