It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC host insults Parkland student; time for boycotts?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

"moral superiors"?

Really?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

"moral superiors"?

Really?

Far be it from me to assume...

But I think that was sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

OK, I missed it then.

I read it straight.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

"moral superiors"?

Really?

Far be it from me to assume...

But I think that was sarcasm.

My man knows his sarcasm. Sry. I should have added that, but I kind of didn't want to, if you know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

"moral superiors"?

Really?

Yeah man. You know? When your superior to someone, your just superior. People have different ways of being superior. Some people are superior, physically and intellectually, and even morally.

Look at it like this. Who would be more morally superior? Someone who kills for their own gain, or someone that doesn't? As simple as that. No back stories. One is just a killer and one isn't.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Ideally you're right about insults and whatnot, but historically speaking, adult discourse has always degraded into insults and nitpicking since the advent of recorded time. Hell, one of the most poignant tools of society has long been satire, which is little more than a highbrow, one sided game of the dozens. William Shakespere was a master of the artful insulting of other adults, as was Churchill, as was Dorothy Parker, etc. Prior to the advent of social media, people simply moved on about their day after being lambasted... today, not so much. Personally, I think we were far better off when "sticks and stone couldn't break any bones" versus today's position of treating even a slight diss as if it were a mortal wound afflicted directly to an artery.

Also, as I said in the other thread about Hogg. When he decided to stand as a man and speak as a man, granting weight to his words as if he were a grown man, he lost the right to expect him to not also get philosophically bitch slapped like a man by those who disagree with him. He threw down a gauntlet and if he was unprepared to actually fight he probably should have left that gauntlet in his father's dresser where it belongs until he actually is a man.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Just waiting for all of the people denouncing Ingraham about how disgusting she was for attacking a kid on the thread about Hogg and that boycott to come on here and say MSNBC should also be boycotted.

Any second now....

A LONG, LONG, LONG wait is in store for you fella.
Note how Herr Hogg said (in yet another act of immature bravado that he got from watching too much TV) .."you attack one of us, you attack all of us". He doesn't seem to be leaping on this at all to defend against the attack on Kyle.

EVERYTHING and I mean everything that the left are railing about right now is down to nothing but their inability to deal with and severe butthurt at losing an election in 2016. It's really that simple. Doesn't have anything to do with kids, gun rights, sexual harassment, Russia, Stormy Daniels, or anything else. Just the election and only the election.
edit on 31/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It's seems cliche at this point, but sometimes the truth is:

If it weren't for double standards, they'd have no standards.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If we fall for the narrative that we can no longer be critical about people in the media, or people with different opinions, then we become one step closer to an authoritarian state.

are you suggesting that we aren't already in an authoritarian state? I don't know...i'm seeing censorship everywhere of both conservatives and Christians.

It is obvious they want to control the narrative by censoring or shutting down opposing opinions. The Parkland students are only human shields to advance the agenda. (Which is a disgusting act to begin with to exploit the trauma of children for political gains. )

I really hope people stick to their right to free speech. Because things are already hitting the fan and hard.

Just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me what tRump said when he was in Ohio. It was supposed to be about infrastructure, I did not even hear the word infrastructure, in the time that the networks gave him. Hell, even Fox cut to something else.

Is mexico still paying for the fictional wall? HeHe
Do we have better and cheaper healthcare? HeHe
Do we have more jobs ? HeHe
Is the tRump brand still made in China ? HeHe. YES
I find it very hard to believe that there are still people out there, with an IQ over 40, that think this piece of sh## we call president, is out for anyone but himself.

Please. Someone please. Give me a reason to believe he is capable of understanding the basic concept of honesty and dignity.

You want to defend him ? Let me here what you got.
Oh wait. Can you do it without deflecting to another person ?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

You keep harping on this Christian thing.

Ask yourself, if you didn't know that, would you care?

Yes. Grown adults don't personally attack those under 18. Further more grown adults don't stoop to these kind of insults and degrading comments to anyone without appearing petty.

I don't like Trump, but I'll tell you why and it's always because of an action that he did or something that he said, you'll never hear me call him the Orange one or insult his kids or his wife, or whatever. Because...I'm an adult.

You just did call him that. Good job contradicting yourself.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

Yes. Grown adults don't personally attack those under 18. Further more grown adults don't stoop to these kind of insults and degrading comments to anyone without appearing petty.

I don't like Trump, but I'll tell you why and it's always because of an action that he did or something that he said, you'll never hear me call him the Orange one or insult his kids or his wife, or whatever. Because...I'm an adult.

I think you know what I'm saying. How old are you?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

What does my age have to do with anything? I called you out on using insulting terms used to bash the president of USA, while at the same time denying that you did it in the same exact post.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What does my age have to do with anything? I called you out on using insulting terms used to bash the president of USA, while at the same time denying that you did it in the same exact post.

I've never insulted the president on his looks, family, personal stuff that's not related to the job.

I've said he's a jerk...not a nice person and backed it up with data or something he's said or did. That's not the same thing. So I'm not sure what you're talking about? Please explain.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join