It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC host insults Parkland student; time for boycotts?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Just waiting for all of the people denouncing Ingraham about how disgusting she was for attacking a kid on the thread about Hogg and that boycott to come on here and say MSNBC should also be boycotted.

Any second now....

And...what's wrong with that? Do tell. I pay attention to what's going on. I'm informed, but I don't watch any of those scumbags.
edit on 30-3-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The students are now activists, and fair game for criticism... like all activists.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

uhh it would make them hypocrites if they don't

lol can't believe I had to explain that

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hacktavists.

Like all HACKtavists.

link   

originally posted by: amazing

Just waiting for all of the people denouncing Ingraham about how disgusting she was for attacking a kid on the thread about Hogg and that boycott to come on here and say MSNBC should also be boycotted.

Any second now....

And...what's wrong with that? Do tell. I pay attention to what's going on. I'm informed, but I don't watch any of those scumbags.

Would you let Kurt the Kuck babysit your kids or grandchildren? Perhaps you should do some checking into this pedophile before defending him?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The students are now activists, and fair game for criticism... like all activists.

except they should be debated on the issues and not personally attacked. Only those with low intelligence would attack a child because he's protesting. In fact it's not really low intelligence, it's Fear. Fear and hate and maybe a mental illness would cause an adult to personally attack a kid? That's all I can think of. Mature, well adjusted adults don't do that.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Any second now....

Would you let Kurt the Kuck babysit your kids or grandchildren? Perhaps you should do some checking into this pedophile before defending him?

I'm not defending Kurt. I don't even know who he is. I'm just denouncing Ingraham, cause she's a pathetic scum. That's it. Nice and simple. Not defending anyone.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

uhh it would make them hypocrites if they don't

lol can't believe I had to explain that

Exactly ..tha's my point. I don't watch left or right wing news. Still not sure what the original poster there meant. Like he thought it would be bad to both boycott ingraham and MSNBC. I say do both.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Any second now....

Well not watching them because you dont like them is a far cry for boycotting the sponsors on their show under the false pretense that its all about not wanting people to insult a kid.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Any second now....

Well not watching them because you dont like them is a far cry for boycotting the sponsors on their show under the false pretense that its all about not wanting people to insult a kid.

For me I would boycott ingrahams sponsors because for me it is about her insulting a kid. That's me personally.

link   

except they should be debated on the issues and not personally attacked.

Running around calling for gun control is a personal attack on 300 million Americans.

They're mass shooters just waiting to happen.

link   

Except she didn't really insult him so much as point out the inconvenient truth -- admissions weighting comes back to bite you. Hogg likely fully endorses affirmative action admissions standards even though he was likely the victim of them here.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

except they should be debated on the issues and not personally attacked. Only those with low intelligence would attack a child because he's protesting. In fact it's not really low intelligence, it's Fear. Fear and hate and maybe a mental illness would cause an adult to personally attack a kid? That's all I can think of. Mature, well adjusted adults don't do that.

So, if we wait a year (I believe he is 17 now), and he is then legally an adult, it would be OK with you to attack him then? Just clarifying your position....and trying to determine if you truly are concerned about his age or just using his current age as a talking point for your own partisan rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Most of the comments directed toward hogg have been on his position being wrong, his outright lies, or his horrible attacks on people calling them curse words and killers.

Saying he was whining about his grades, although dumb, its not as big of deal as you are making it out to be. She was not attacking him for merely protesting, he made himself a target by calling anyone who has a different opinion as him as f*****ing killers that will take money to watch kids die.

link   

Any second now....

For me I would boycott ingrahams sponsors because for me it is about her insulting a kid. That's me personally.

So then you would boycott Eichenwald as well?

link   
If you can't run with the big dogs.

Stay on the porch.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

He was saying it's only a problem when against one side but if it's the other than free pass.

Someone who wishes to change my rights places themselves in a position that will be criticized this is how society is supposed to work not blindly make decisions based upon fear and feelings.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So, how does this Hogg "kid" feel about the bullying and other horrible treatment the shooter endured in that school? He seems to not like being "bullied", so did he feel that badly about the bullying before the kid got to the point of not return and decided to take revenge upon his tormentors in the school?

Why do I think he was one of those involved in the bullying of the shooter.....just a feeling.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Except she didn't really insult him so much as point out the inconvenient truth -- admissions weighting comes back to bite you. Hogg likely fully endorses affirmative action admissions standards even though he was likely the victim of them here.

Insulting a kid due to his immaturity and lacking intelligence to dictate policy should become a hate crime! Dancing on the graves of children who's bodies aren't even cold, brain washing children, and whatever else the damned people who are out to destroy freedom in the US is COOL! WELCOME TO IDIOCRACY! I left out killing infants because I think I already mentioned that in this thread......

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
So, how does this Hogg "kid" feel about the bullying and other horrible treatment the shooter endured in that school? He seems to not like being "bullied", so did he feel that badly about the bullying before the kid got to the point of not return and decided to take revenge upon his tormentors in the school?

Why do I think he was one of those involved in the bullying of the shooter.....just a feeling.

I keep seeing this quoted, but can't find any sources to confirm other than hearsay. I've also found several others that quoted Cruz as the one who did the bullying (which of course holds as much water as the former).

Why am I seeing so many blame the victims of a mass shooting for not kowtowing to a psychopath? Why am I seeing people expecting children to handle psychopaths (as if it's their responsibility to do so)?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join