It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gloria Allred drops out of Summer Zervos case vs. Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Gloria Allred has dropped Summer Zervos as a client, and removed herself from the case against President Trump.

She does not state the reason, but is my opinion likely due to extreme ethical and honesty violations. She has been under investigation by the State Bar Association as well: www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.msn.com...

Allred drops Trump accuser as a client

Women's rights attorney Gloria Allred has withdrawn from representing Summer Zervos in her defamation suit against President Donald Trump.

Sounds to me like her lies and posturing have finally caught up with her. You can't freely go around making up lies about someone with the intent of causing real damage to said individual.

Much like Stephanie Clifford's attorney, the evidence is always "coming next week" or "just around the corner!"
edit on 3/30/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Is this the attorney who lied to the voters of Alabama and caused Roy Moore to lose the election there?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pretty sure...

====================

She will say anything to push her agenda, shame shes been able to make such a lucrative career with it.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This harpy was in my small hometown representing someone who was screwed over by the justice system. Its really saying something when your stench drowns out the smell of a refinery and oilfield.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Pretty sure...

====================

She will say anything to push her agenda, shame shes been able to make such a lucrative career with it.

Yep, she's the one.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wow.

An ambulance chaser running in the opposite direction.

I wonder why.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Her law license should be revoked.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JBurns

Is this the attorney who lied to the voters of Alabama and caused Roy Moore to lose the election there?

To be fair, Roy Moore was most of Roy Moore's problem. Out of all the people I knew who were voting for him, not one was enthusiastic, and most admitted they were only voting for him to "keep that democrat out."

I abstained myself. No sense in voting for the lesser of two evils.

As far as the OP goes, I'm not surprised. Lawyers jump at the chance to take bad cases for publicity all the time... and then they actually look at the facts.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

shes a any publicity is good publicity as soon as the motion was put forward she would be on CNN 24/7 about how the patriarchy is attacking her for being a strong woman taking on the system that is stacked against women.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
She will drop away from the "Stormy Daniels" case too.

Watch for it.

Allred is strictly all-drama 👋

Somebody deep under pays her for the sensationalism 😏

join