It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heeerrreeee Comes China!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

They are going to need to expand their borders, and need ALOT of natural resources in the coming decades. Maybe we will see fat a Chinese person this decade .

With a booming economy and 1.3bn people, it is now the world's largest consumer of grain, meat, coal and steel, said the Earth Policy Institute.

That is alot of people, and they comnsume alot. However, they are still far behind in per capita

However, per capita consumption in China - the world's most populous country - remains far below that of the US.

We are still the kings of SUV's, Starbucks and Double quarter pound cheeseburgers....

"China is no longer just a developing country," he said. "It is an emerging economic superpower, one that is writing economic history".

and with the recent agreement to do military excercises with Russia, who knows where their expansion will take them....

[edit on 17-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
and what does that have to do with space exploration?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I posted it "I thought" in current events. Got a comment or just busting balls?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
yes i have a comment. It was clear for a long while that this was going to happen.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
like I thought, just busting balls....

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yeah, soon they will have to expand into space, because they sure as heck aren't getting my land.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Chinese going to space?

Just yanking your chain

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I believe China will overpower any nation in areas as military, technology, space exploration and economics within 25 years. That nation is simply set to explode in all those areas. China is just now beginning to realize it's potential. The rest of the world will be along for the ride. China will OWN the moon & Mars. They will have the capability and $$$$ to send people where ever when ever and how often they want to. They will probably populate Mars before US or Russia even gets a maned mission on their way there. It's just the nature of the beast...

new topics

top topics

join