It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noor Salman found not guilty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
really?

She as a subnormal IQ they say.

Her father in law was an FBI informant.

ANyone believe this BS?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

First i have heard of it.

Pics or it did not happen?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

First i have heard of it.

Pics or it did not happen?

Fox news alert or whatever they call it.

It will be all over the place soon.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

For those unfamiliar, Noor Salman was married to Omar Mateen, who committed the Pulse Nightclub shooting..

Recent thread on arguments used in the case: Father of Pulse gunman was FBI informant, widow's attorneys say

Also, some official facts shared about the shooting itself:

*Omar Mateen is said to have driven 4+ hours from his home to do the shooting because he saw two gay men kissing in Miami, passing numerous other gay clubs on the way

*Police didn't chase Omar Mateen into Orlando Pulse when the shooting began (?) [although 5 or 6 did manage to break a window and enter the club a short while later]
(can confirm this in this Orlando Sentinel article with detailed timeline: link)

*The FBI arrived at 5 am, using a battering ram and killing him in a bathroom at the back of the club

*All of these attendees in both men's & women's bathrooms reported Mateen being killed in the bathroom they were in (?)

*All club attendees in the bathroom passed by exits next to the bathrooms to run into the bathroom (?)

*The FBI report says nobody was shot in Pulse between initial officers engaging Matten, and the time officers breached the nightclub

*A new medical examiner was appointed two days after the event, and he alone did the "autopsy" of Omar Mateen whose body was stored by itself in a separate building

*Seddique Mateen's (father-in-law of Noor) FBI employment played no role whatsoever in this event...

*The DOJ's attorneys hid the fact that Seddique Mateen was working for the FBI and thereby risked their legal careers for no reason (?)

edit on 30-3-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

yea
i am watchin them nail jesus to the cross again on history.

here have a link

florid a today

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So being a retard grants you freedom?

*makes a note*

Okay.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yep and he sat behind hillary a lot when she was campaigning.

Sup wit dat?

Good thing he wasn't a russian!

edit on 3 30 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

*makes a note*

Okay.

Apparently.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

For those unfamiliar, Noor Salman was married to Omar Mateen, who committed the Pulse Nightclub shooting..

Recent thread on arguments used in the case: Father of Pulse gunman was FBI informant, widow's attorneys say

Also, some official facts shared about the shooting itself:

*Omar Mateen is said to have driven 4+ hours from his home to do the shooting because he saw two gay men kissing in Miami, passing numerous other gay clubs on the way

*Police didn't chase Omar Mateen into Orlando Pulse when the shooting began (?) he shot for over 3 hours
(can confirm this in this Orlando Sentinel article with detailed timeline: link)

*The FBI arrived at 5 am, using a battering ram and killing him in a bathroom at the back of the club

*All of these attendees in both men's & women's bathrooms reported Mateen being killed in the bathroom they were in (?)

*All club attendees in the bathroom passed by exits next to the bathrooms to run into the bathroom (?)

*The FBI report says nobody was shot until 5 am ~ several hours after the shooting supposedly started

*None of the many injured died after being taken to the hospital

*A new coroner was appointed two days after the event, and he alone did the "autopsy" of Omar Mateen whose body was stored by itself in a separate building

*Seddique Mateen's (father-in-law of Noor) FBI employment played no role whatsoever in this event...

*The DOJ's attorneys hid the fact that Seddique Mateen was working for the FBI and thereby risked their legal careers for no reason (?)

well if that was the evidence then i see she was deemed innocent by way of prosecutor insanity.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

More FBI excellence.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

*makes a note*

Okay.

I'm off the hook yall!

in the future we can just call it my own special status

edit on 30-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

*makes a note*

Okay.

I'm off the hook yall!

Not that easy, dude.

Ex wife don't count as a witness.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Can you source any of these claims?

My understanding is the FBI said no shots were fired once Mateen stopped shooting up until SWAT breached the wall; not that no shots were fired until 5 am. And that a dozen or so wounded died at hospitals. And that officers were actively engaging Mateen for the first several minutes of the event, including inside the club; that would mean somebody followed him in.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
bed time, i'll be back at 6 am.

have fun!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Can you source any of these claims?

My understanding is the FBI said no shots were fired once Mateen stopped shooting up until SWAT breached the wall; not that no shots were fired until 5 am. And that a dozen or so wounded died at hospitals. And that officers were actively engaging Mateen for the first several minutes of the event, including inside the club; that would mean somebody followed him in.

No shots were fired between 2:08 AM and 5:02 AM according to FBI timeline.

Page 3: "Based on OPD radio communications, there were no reports of shots being fired inside Pulse between the initial exchange of gunfire between responding officers (2:08 AM acc ording to FBI timeline) and shooter, and the time of the final breach (5:02 AM according to official FBI timeline)"

FBI

Shooter's body in separate building: LA Times

New medical examiner appointed 2 days after event: [url=http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/political-pulse/os-orange-county-hires-joshua-stephany-as-medical-examiner-20160614-story.html]link[ /url]

I stand corrected - The Orlando Sentinel link in my original comment has a detailed timeline that seems to suggest that 2 officers arriving on site did not follow Mateen into the club initially (one off duty officer exchanged fire in the parking lot but did not pursue because was outgunned - 10 or so minutes later 5 (or 6?) officers did break through a window and enter the club and then had the shooter "holed up in the bathroom"

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

No shots were fired between 2:08 AM and 5:02 AM according to FBI timeline.

Right, which is what I said. What you said was:

*The FBI report says nobody was shot until 5 am ~ several hours after the shooting supposedly started

Sort of a teeny-tiny bit different.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes, I misinterpreted the official report and stand corrected

*The FBI report says nobody was shot in Pulse between initial officers engaging Matteen, and the time officers breached the nightclub

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Okay, kudos to you for the correction then.

Still not on board with some of the other statements, but it's a start at least.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The FBI's report is in direct conflict with other timelines that the main stream media shared, including the Orlando Sentinel report I linked, which states that shots were heard on 911 calls at 2:17 AM, and that at the same time SWAT members reported over radio that their shields wouldn't stop the shooter's rifle fire.

Also, other shots were reported separately at 2:30 AM and 2:34 AM

There just seem to be a number of things that didn't line up, however in such a chaotic situation it is understandable that there would be some confusion

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is why they made sure Stephen Paddock was dead. These days, we can spot when the official story is bogus.

<<   2 >>

join