It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Punish a Muslim Day

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
How does one redeem the points?

Can they be traded in for stuft animals like at Chuckie Cheese?

If you dont get redemption tickets, like come out of the skee ball machine, how do they know how many points you actually got?

I'm calling hoax!!

edit on 30-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I hear the Hitler doll is quite popular.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Hitler doll?!?

Shouldnt it be the Trump & Putin action figures?

They're literally Hitler don'cha know don'cha know.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Turds do turd things.

So what point are you trying to make ?

That a euroturd didn't write the letter?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

"Euroturds"?

Dont be racist!

UK Brexit'ed the EU.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This all smacks of a hoax to me.
The source isn't one I would say was agenda free and, after doing some digging, I still can't find the so called "Widely distributed online" thing.
Seems like some nut printed a few fliers and left them lying around.
Reprehensible for sure, some big crisis? No.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Looking Euro from ovah heegh.

EURO AF.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

ALSO
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I see people here really like this idea by judging from their tone of their voice. I'd wish to meet those kind of people. Give a good f****** beatin.
edit on 30-3-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

I see people here really like this idea by judging from their tone of their voice. I'd wish to meet those kind of people. Give a good f****** beatin.

Do you have a link for this ToneOfVoicethesizer app you're using to hear everyones tone of voice?

You should do an OP so everyone can get it. I have a bunch of jokes that I dont get to do because they just arent the same without tone of voice.

edit on 30-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: mekhanics

Do you have a link for this ToneOfVoicethesizer you're using to hear everyones tone of voice?

You should do an OP so everyone can get it. I have a bunch of jokes that I dont get to do because they just arent the same without tone of voice.

You must be those kind of people. You just exposed yourself. I'll send you a spot for a good *****.

edit on 30-3-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

You realize that punching people that you dont like, dont think like you, etc, that's what Nazi's do. Oh, and having no sense of humor too. You realize that right?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Threatening innocent people with hatred and violence is despicable. But we should not act. as is often the case with hatred such as this, there is a good chance it was propagated by the supposed victims in order to outline a threat that was never there.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I've heard of 'kick a ginger day' but this is nuts.

500 points for anyone who puts a foot in the ass of whoever created this. Muslims are peaceful people until you threaten their beliefs, this pendecko just stirred the hornet's nest.

That's if this is true of course-but if it was just a prank there could be ramifications.
edit on 30-3-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

500 points for anyone who puts a foot in the ass of whoever created this.

How about the news for reporting on it, thus 'everyone' hears about it when hardly anybody probably would have otherwise?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The precedent for this was set in America around the elections eg social media warfare by the russia . They set group vs group and organised rallies for opposing factions to meet at the same place , and the same time, for demonstrations . Its a cunning plan it took a while to see through it . Od course the evidence of the pro-active organisers being russians succeeding at social disengineering came too late , after the SJW vs Right wingers riots for example . It wasn't coincidence they turned up to the same places at the same time . Obviously such a plan would seek to drive people further into division , radicalising their already intolerant views . Reminds of South Park episode where there was total intolerance of intolerance lol

As for the possible charges , then what are the consequences for enemies of the state ? It's not like agencies can easily grab people from overseas off the internet , but these letters have physical form sent through Sheffield . This could be wrong of course, it could have been created by extreme right wingers , or Muslims with an agenda , or overseers looking for zealots , or even just ignorant hateful children
edit on 30-3-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It is a big thing around here up around West Yorkshire.
My work is arranging lifts to and from work to make sure our staff are safe.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm in the UK and this is the first I've heard of it, I guess my mates just don't 'share' things like that.
I'd be hard pushed to find any Muslims in my area to be fair, except Caled and Mohammed who run my local convenience store, and I like them. They used to sell smuggled tobacco for half the price than taxed sales, sadly got busted by customs recently though, got stung with a yuge fine.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
It is a big thing around here up around West Yorkshire.
My work is arranging lifts to and from work to make sure our staff are safe.

That's pretty sad ain't it. Like I said, I only know two Muslims and I'd defend them if anyone was being horrible to them, decent normal blokes. Pity such distrust and violence seems to exist between some communities.
My part of the world is odd because in Winter it's 98%+ white/no-faith/christian (last census), but in the Summer, from about now Easter holiday, we have people from all over the world. The vibrancy is amazing, total influx of different cultures enjoying vacation.
I love the tourists, or as we say in local slang the grockles

EDIT
As an aside I'm actually gutted for the families I've seen on holiday today and the weather is crap. They could have bought a budget flight to somewhere hot for less money. It ain't cheap in these parts. I saw some women wearing Muslim headscarfs today, they looked Turkish style as far as my knowledge goes, beautiful colours as well, much prettier than the all black thing.
Get quite a few 'can't even see their eyes thing' coverings in the Summer, I'll admit the first one I met did freak me a little out of my comfort zone, facial expression is important in human contact for me.
edit on 30-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

500 points for logical thinking.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join