It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe ‘Lied Four Times’ About Media Leaks According To FBI Report, Says Congressman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

A new FBI report allegedly says that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe lied four times about leaking information to the Wall Street Journal about the FBI, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) revealed on Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle."

"He didn’t lie just once; he lied four times," Jordan told host Laura Ingraham on Thursday. "He lied to James Comey. He lied to [the FBI’s] Office of Professional Responsibility, and he lied twice under oath to the inspector general,” Jordan said.

www.dailywire.com...

Now take this with a grain of salt, because it is just Rep. Jordans word on this.

But if true, it seems that the sympathy shown by some to McCabe was not well placed.

May he suffer the same consequence that others that lied under oath have, like Flynn and Papadopolous.

Now allow me to take this is a different direction for a moment (which i am loath to do)

If this is true, this means that all of the talk about this proving Comey (whom i despise) lied under oath when he said he was not aware of any leaks is not true.

As I said at the time, McCabes statement declaring comey knew either proved that he or Comey were lying, and apparently, according to Jordan, in this instance he believe McCabe to be the liar.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
MEH...screw it dude. Why try to understand something that is working with an agenda played through many admins? Looking at big O and now Drumpf, there is a bid similarity. 1984 is going to happen and there is nothing we can do.

[edit] I used “bid” very carefully

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

McCabe is dirty and just now realizing he is being thrown under the bus. His "lack of candor" is no different than what our government is prosecuting flynn, flynns son, manafort, and gates for. Lying is lying why don't some people get that?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

As I said at the time, McCabes statement declaring comey knew either proved that he or Comey were lying, and apparently, according to Jordan, in this instance he believe McCabe to be the liar.

Not that it matters so much to the point of your OP, but they are both liars.
Comey lied to Congress a number of times in his testimony.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
MEH...screw it dude. Why try to understand something that is working with an agenda played through many admins? Looking at big O and now Drumpf, there is a bid similarity. 1984 is going to happen and there is nothing we can do.

[edit] I used “bid” very carefully

Maybe nothing that you can do while acting as though you are already defeated. I guess trying isn’t for everyone.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Not that it matters so much to the point of your OP, but they are both liars.
Comey lied to Congress a number of times in his testimony.

Well my opinion of Comey couldnt get much lower.

I am just trying to be fair, and in this instance, Jordan believes McCabe to be the liar.

Now the fact that he attempted to throw Comey under the bus right out of the get go is maybe a good sign.

This means if he is threatened with jail time for lying under oath, AS HE SHOULD BE, perhaps he will be willing to throw others that are guilty under the bus.

However, my guess is that like all members of the establishment, he will not face any jail time and will continue to have a good name as a martyr for the anti trump people.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Comey is just as dirty if not more so. Comey already admitted to leaking info to his friend so his friend could give it to the media. He ADMITTED doing this.
I do not think the ig report will be kind to comey or mccabe.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Where's the report?
Jordan has an agenda like Nunes and Grassley. Where's the report?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure if the report was out the mains stream news would be covering it.
They are not.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

FBI Director Chris Wray made clear in a message sent to all bureau employees on Monday night that Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's decision to step aside was a result of forthcoming information to be detailed in an inspector general report, according to a copy of his message obtained by NBC News.

nbc news has even had to cover this
Wray has seen the report and had to take action.
Hopefully it will be released to the public soon.
Oh and there is the matter of the prosecutor that has been assigned to this now as well...........

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah why?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

??Because they did illegal things??

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I'm pretty sure if the report was out the mains stream news would be covering it.
They are not.

Just because it hasn't been released yet doesn't mean that no one has seen it.

People have been fired and demoted because of this report.... and it hasn't been released yet.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver
If you want to go that route then tell me what you can do?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah why?

You become more and more intentionally dense with every month Trump is in office.

I fear you may be a black hole by the end of the whole 8 years.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

McCabe is dirty and just now realizing he is being thrown under the bus. His "lack of candor" is no different than what our government is prosecuting flynn, flynns son, manafort, and gates for. Lying is lying why don't some people get that?

Huma, hillary, rice, comey, clapper, brennan, obama, mueller, et al.

So many liars.

When they let Lerner and Suskinin walk, that was it.

Time for the assault rifles.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I agree, Im unsure if I have ever seen more willfull ignorance in my life

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Poor little Andy. And I mean that because he seems to have zero realization that he is a hypocritical sell-out exhibiting a substantial degree of sociopathy. "From the swamp he came."

edit on 30-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ye, saw this on twitter last night and wondered about it.

Glad its beem posted and brought to our attention.

McCabe should just silently shrink away...

S+F

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

McCabe should just silently shrink away...

I don't think it is in the guy to do that. If he had done that he would be collecting his pension now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join