It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stunning Statistical Fraud Behind The Global Warming Scare

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: LordAhriman

Well, there are people who believe the earth is flat so... yes, they're probably are.

I would argue the vast majority of people on the planet are for a cleaner planet with less waste.

But you alienate over half the population with the Al Gore / Leonardo DiCaprio BS preaching at the common folk we're ruining the planet when they have multiple mansions and private jet all over the world.

From what I've seen from Al Gore, Leonardo, etc... they're mostly like, "Hey. Take care of the planet. We only get one."

How is that a scam or an NWO agenda? I am admittedly asking from a stance of ignorance. I haven't paid much attention. I know I have a lot of redneck friends who swear that fracking doesn't harm anything, fossil fuels are the way to go, and forests have to be plowed because jobs.

Only if Al didn't get so rich off of it would he be more sincere. He could've bought a Mtn home instead of a mansion on the Coast with his increased wealth and showed he was serious that the coastlines would be underwater and unlivable by now?

I am a professional Environmentalist and I say balderdash on their failed models and theft of money with loss of jobs. Balance is required, the leftist want control. Those are two different things for me.
edit on 30-3-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Are there really people who believe that plowing down forests, burning fossil fuels, etc... aren't harming the planet?

I doubt it. No thinking person wants to destroy the environment they depend on for survival. Also no thinking person who has looked without a bias outlook can believe all the propaganda about AGW either IMO.

No thinking person should believe the anti-AGW bias since it is funded and promoted by the same asstards who tried to deny the link between cancer and cigarettes. Same disinfo campaign tactics too.

PS: Global warming has been worried about by scientists since the turn of the 20th century well over a century ago.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Basically you are ignoring the spike in CO2 that we are observing and human activity is responsible for. This will have consequences.

This is the smoking gun of the climate argument that many simply neglect.

We had a lot of winter storms this year, but record lows were not exactly being smashed. Because of the stormy snowy winter, the average uninformed person is much more likely to reject the theory behind human induced global warming.

Sorry but what I have read record cold temps started earlier and are lasting longer; I am not going to spend the time looking up all the broken records but a simple search engine of the internet might surprise you.. Many of these records have stood for over 130 years. C02 is not even one percent of earths atmosphere.. Actually without looking it up it is .39 or .43 of ONE percent ! Water vapor and many other things are much more of a factor not to mention clouds and the sun. But see there just isn't the money or control they want in these other existing factors.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: 727Sky

Good, sorry I mistook you.
The problem is the several Jet Streams are less energetic, which means the meandering movement doesn't make it as far north/south anymore and the centre of the cold wanders south.
It's I guess because more water is in the atmosphere.
But it also means more previously bound in the poles water gets in the atmosphere, because they don't get their cold winds anymore.

Please, recall my thread on Magnetic Pole shift causing weather changes that very few wanted to know about apparently.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: 727Sky

Are there really people who believe that plowing down forests, burning fossil fuels, etc... aren't harming the planet?

I doubt it. No thinking person wants to destroy the environment they depend on for survival. Also no thinking person who has looked without a bias outlook can believe all the propaganda about AGW either IMO.

No thinking person should believe the anti-AGW bias since it is funded and promoted by the same asstards who tried to deny the link between cancer and cigarettes. Same disinfo campaign tactics too.

PS: Global warming has been worried about by scientists since the turn of the 20th century well over a century ago.

Then they should not have to fiddle/lie about the temps.. Not the first time they have been caught or did you read the article ?

Back in the 1970s the big scare was another ice age. Funny I was alive, had already been to a war (not a kid) and I can remember many of the scientific discussions about a coming ice age... Now you can do an internet search and almost all the article say it did not happen that they really didn't say that... I will trust my own memory before I trust the propaganda machine of the NWO. youtu.be...

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Science is self correcting. When someone lies about data, it is thrown out. If you are versed in ANY science whatsoever you should know this implicitly. To pretend like climate science doesn't follow that action is absurd.

Also, at the same time, there are MANY MANY manufactured hoaxes trying to take down AGW. Like Climategate for instance. I don't see you taking credibility away from the anti-AGW crowd for lying against science, but you are holding bad data from the 1970's against AGW science. Looks like a double standard to me.
edit on 30-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I do remember the "Ice Age" and then Al Gore gave us the 'Global Warming" and when nothing of that actually materialized they gave us "Climate Change" or as I call it a "Catch All", sooner or later the sheeple will realize that the weather patterns change over time cycles and that we don't have the same weather year after year.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
All I know is that I have lived and been camping in the same place all my life.

I have physically witnessed the summers getting hotter and winters getting shorter over the last 10 years.

This year was the worst. We had ONLY ONE week of real winter this year and it was during that arctic freeze that happened.

I don't know why it is happening all I know is that it is happening. It's my own experience that tells me this not the media.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Holy crap, that one line about scientists are not the solution but the problem is why I am interested in setting the record straight. It is causing harm to other scientists for the media to push the now proven falsified data as fact and then belittle challenges to the false data with shout downs and not reviewing all of the actual data.

Altering results of previous historical values to 'correct' is altering historical values and is disastrous to the discussion. Using a small window AND altering data sounds very dangerous to the whole system of human survival. They play god with falsified data as their bible and I will call them out wherever I see them.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well you just showed us you have no experise in meteorology or climate science 101.

Water vapor and the water cycle behaves much different than atmospheric CO2.

I really do not want to waste my time telling you you're wrong but you are. Fall conditions arrive later all over the northern hemisphere. Here is an article that supports this reality.

www.popsci.com...

Also it is important to note that more snow does not mean the climate is getting colder.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Made many posts on the subject as have others, but it's Climate Change now, nothing else covers so well the A in AGW where the real disagreements lay. However, the A is still the given driving force by many, even if somebody talks about Climate Change on some media...the A word gets dropped..it's all our fault, when it isn't.
Some media push for environmental change and clear up our mess, that's pretty honest and real, it is our mess.
It's GISS, A coffee club that plays with models who are the most insincere lot, they won't even discuss anything, yet and all, it was that organisation where heads quietly rolled after the climategate e-mails debacle, where the official, "They done no wrong" pronouncements were made.
Even now, the word is that it was somebody in the UEA itself, that hacked the e-mails...that was very telling.

Some threads I made over the years in no particular order,

edit on 30-3-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Made many posts on the subject as have others, but it's Climate Change now, nothing else covers so well the A in AGW where the real disagreements lay. H

OMG! Stop repeating this lie! The phrases "climate change" and "global warming" have existed together since the early 1900's... (source)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Science is self correcting. When someone lies about data, it is thrown out. If you are versed in ANY science whatsoever you should know this implicitly. To pretend like climate science doesn't follow that action is absurd.

Also, at the same time, there are MANY MANY manufactured hoaxes trying to take down AGW. Like Climategate for instance. I don't see you taking credibility away from the anti-AGW crowd for lying against science, but you are holding bad data from the 1970's against AGW science. Looks like a double standard to me.

This is a solid post.

I get that people can have some reservations about this issue since science can be self correcting, but when they refuse to acknowledge the millions of dollars spent by oil companies hoaxing the public when there are internal documents that show they've known about it for decades, its simply dishonest. The most recent lawsuit in CA, Chevron admitted that the commonly accepted climate science was real, but now down play how much humans might be affecting it.

"The plaintiffs are the coastal cities of San Francisco and Oakland. They’re suing five major oil companies (Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, ConocoPhillips and BP) to pay for the cities’ costs to cope with the sea level rise caused by global warming. Chevron’s lawyer presented the science for the defense, and most notably, began by explicitly accepting the expert consensus on human-caused global warming, saying:

"From Chevron’s perspective, there is no debate about the science of climate change"

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I have physically witnessed the summers getting hotter and winters getting shorter over the last 10 years.

This year was the worst. We had ONLY ONE week of real winter this year and it was during that arctic freeze that happened.

I don't know why it is happening all I know is that it is happening. It's my own experience that tells me this not the media.

While it is the opposite here where I am living. The winters have been colder, more snow, and summer has been cooler. Temps range in winter from -10 to 40's for the lows and in summer that would be 50-60's.

It is cyclical to go even lower some winters and higher some other yeas in summer but a lot more snow events where I live and spring is skipped to summer. Never plant your garden before May 1 is the new rule at my house.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The moving goal post act is quite telling.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

85 people in Taiwan died due to the last cold snap....... and Taiwan is not some low rent district.
In my part of Asia temperatures dropped as low as 17 degree Celsius in the Philippines and Bangkok..... 22 degree Celsius in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, .....

63 degrees F is cold enough to kill people? It's a freaking Ice Age.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Yep I understand. One person says all the bugs are gone and I have lived here for 50 years... Another person says come down here we have plenty of bugs..

There will be warmer places historically speaking simply because cold air compresses warm air and makes it hotter. Ever notice when a cold front is a few days out how your location jumps in temperature.

One more video from 1978 about the coming ice age... regardless of what the new and improved internet says. youtu.be...

More fiddled numbers.. I used this video because it is short but there are plenty which are one or two hours long showing how something like NOAA says a place is melting when the actual temperature is actually 20 below zero.. youtu.be...

Reduce C02 below 350 PPM and watch what happens.. There have been times in earth's history the C02 was as high a 5000PPM and guess what Venus is still Venus and earth is still livable.. youtu.be...

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

85 people in Taiwan died due to the last cold snap....... and Taiwan is not some low rent district.
In my part of Asia temperatures dropped as low as 17 degree Celsius in the Philippines and Bangkok..... 22 degree Celsius in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, .....

63 degrees F is cold enough to kill people? It's a freaking Ice Age.

Those are day time temps. I do not have the actual night time temps.. But I did run a heater for several nights.. Two years ago was colder. This year we did not see the same coldness and has been great sleeping weather. No even Asians do not freeze to death at 63 degrees f...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Sorry hard to relate to. Here in Michigan when it hits 38 F and is Sunny in February, you want to put on shorts and enjoy the warm day. We had a bonfire the last day of Winter to celebrate.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

OMG! Stop repeating this lie! The phrases "climate change" and "global warming" have existed together since the early 1900's... (source)

Who said it didn't, but since you haven't noticed, Global warming is out, Earth's temperature is variable at any place on the Globe, even heat waves in the Arctic are a natural occurence.
The same kind of variation also applies to Carbon Dioxide, it varies all over the globe too...and considerably so.

BTW I would appreciate a little less of shock/horror caps when you accuse people of lying, that's so childish, but of course typical of thread killing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join