It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencer Seeks Assistance.... Re: Greys and Nordics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Jacques Vallee's "Messengers of Deception" shows the nearly universal decay of people
who go too far down this road.

I still can't believe that I escaped myself. I was so far down the bunny hole.. that when
the bunnies left little buttons, it was on my forehead, as I was all the way down and beneath
even them.

The bunnies and I are still friends... on a first name basis.. punch the same time clock..
I just don't feed them anymore.

Fat bunnies... they get enough bunny chow.

Kev

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Hi. I was looking for you but I didn't know it was you.

I just came to the PC today (a few min ago), sat down, and felt like I was looking for something specific in relation to my own experiences with these ETs.

Right now actually I'm listening to some channeled messages that I think you might be interested in. I'm not going to say they are true because I don't know, but there is a very high percentage of claims that have panned out accurately despite that these particular channelings are from 30 years ago. I became aware of these particular channelings and the channel when I was a teenager in the 90s, and only had interest sporadically - my other biggest interests were stuff by Carl Sagan and Michio Kaku and similar 'hard science' stuff.

I sorta alternate between highly technical hard science and very esoteric mysticism type subjects. Anyways sorry to get off track.

So I came here today looking for someone to talk about Nordics and Pleiadians with. It was a very strong inclination.
And then this thread caught my eye immediately. This is exactly what I was looking for.

This topic is really big and discussing it productively could take a long time. I also am not sure I'm comfortable talking about it openly until I decide upon specific things.

I am also actually amidst developing a thread about telepathy and how to develop it and some great theories about how it works and how to make it work. Something like that.

Anyways I've got some huge revelations to share on the topic of telepathy / clairvoyance.

I actually have a lot of information for you about the "Hive Mind" as you call it, but actually let's call it the "Galactic Mind" because that is much better. You're on the right path.

We need to talk...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I sent you a u2u.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

We sent one to each other at roughly the same timestamp.

Looking forward to the discussion.

edit on 3/30/18 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling edit

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Thanks for the heads up on the Vallee work....I've a copy of Invisible College but I didn't feel like it had what I was looking for at the time. I'll see what I can do about getting a copy of this one ASAP.

Honestly though, I kinda worry about putting more of anything in my head.

It's a very touchy subject for me for a wide variety of reasons.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
double post.

edit on 3/30/18 by GENERAL EYES because: double post

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Agreed.

In the more Eastern spiritual tradition, it's more about removing nonsense from your head,
unlike the western spiritual tradition (or UFOlogy) which puts more nonsense into your head.

But Messengers of Deception is a good cautionary tale.. it doesn't really push any philosophy.

Kev

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

but the most unusual thing in the Universe is probably between our ears!

What made you decide to clear the universe from between your ears, lack of proof?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You're not imagining things, The greys are real and rude, like to MF. The snake types saw them but know not much about them. The Nordics I know from stories, probably seen a twin nordic type" ,not sure " tall guys can turn their eyes black when intriguingly watching into your eyes turning theirs to black. As that's what I remember when I encountered two large identical twin very blond guys trying to intimidate me in a craft shop.
They didn't ! and they knew as I sensed them so I did the same lol.

I remember me saying to my girlfriend back then " did you see those two guys pass and look at me that strange with no reasonable motive to do something like that?"

I know now why they looked at me that way, they've seen my future and they didn't like what they saw as I changed it back to normal, not for the choices were obvious, that satisfied them by the signs they gave off the last year I guess?

She didn't even see them pass because she looked passed them and wasn't notified by them.

There are more types besides the Nordics and greys, probably they are all fabricated clones that I don't really know because I wasn't at their birth.

One thing doesn't let them think you're scared of them because they might have the technology or the means to cross vast distances it doesn't mean they're more powerful on ground zero earth!

Isn't it great to be sensitive enough to feel them coming and exposing them what they do, I think to notice that they only want to play, but don't know how and pick up our social interaction and reflect it back the wrong way, as some are just fresh starters like we sometimes imho..

whatever I'm now more on trying to spot them on pictures and space footage whenever I can. Want to know what they're up to at this very moment..

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I am comfortable with everything but i am stuck in a rut.

Everyone seems to enjoy a freedom i have to really fight for through a lot of the experiences i have had as a result of the initial lifting of the veil.

I feel my life has been stolen from me...that i am forbidden from freedom because of what i now know.

I havent had contact or mental communique with the greys in some time but there are more than one variety if that makes sense. Some are tricksters and others very cruel and clinical.

The Nordics seem more interested in minding their own buisness and going about their own lives than bothering me....but they do occassionally ask about the other voices.

I am trying to break out of bad conditioning that came about after a psychic war so to speak....everytime i am in that apartment it feels like storage and disposal for social rejects.

I know this is all rather disjointed as its difficult to communicate the depth and wealth of entrainment.

edit on 3/30/18 by GENERAL EYES because: On stupidphone

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
If anyone is out there reading this, how would you advise someone who believes she may be in telepathic communications with Nordics? I've been dealing with a pretty long running series of experiences since my first close encounter in 2003 with the Greys.
snip
Am I just nuts or might there be something to all this stuff?

Here ya go:
Psychiatrist – A medical doctor with special training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental and emotional illnesses.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

I was wondering how long it would take for your type to show up.

I've been seeing psychiatrists and psychologists and therapist for twenty years.

Lay off already.

edit on 3/30/18 by GENERAL EYES because: on stupidphone

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: Lathroper

I was wondering how long it would take for your type to show up.

I've been seeing psychiatrists and psychologists and therapist for twenty years.

Lay off already.

My type? Your OP asks and answers your question:

Am I just nuts

And I agreed with you and offered a solution. Posts such as yours cannot be taken seriously.

Wikipedia

UFOlogist George Adamski is credited with being among the first to claim contact with Nordic aliens in the mid 1950s, and scholars note the mythology of extraterrestrial visitation from beings with features described as Aryan often include claims of telepathy, benevolence, and physical beauty.

George Adamski (17 April 1891 – 23 April 1965) was a Polish American citizen who became widely known in ufology circles, and to some degree in popular culture, after he claimed to have photographed spaceships from other planets, met with friendly Nordic alien Space Brothers, and to have taken flights with them to the Moon and other planets.[2]

He was the first, and most famous, of the so-called contactees of the 1950s. Adamski called himself a "philosopher, teacher, student and saucer researcher", although most investigators concluded his claims were an elaborate hoax, and that Adamski himself was a con artist.[3]

Adamski authored three books describing his meetings with Nordic aliens and his travels with them aboard their spaceships:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed they go sfter the aware people?

Left alone an aware person may find something out they don't want known.

So it's perhaps not a case of personal attacks.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

From what I can recall with the Nords I remember a dark hooded figure ssociated with a pale skinny blue eyed blonde female, who had an aura a strange attraction but oddly guilt for being attracted to her. Very wise hooded figure the female not as vocal. Very quizzical during the experience with them they wanted cause and effect answers from me my opinions.

Then I woke up outside the house it was stormy and windy my hairs rose up on my arm and I got goosebumps my girlfriend woke up feeling the same.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I wonder if these Aliens have normal interest's like we do like food, drink, watching or playing sport and like music.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Well maybe I encountered two tall other beings. But they sure weren't from around. Somehow I always seem to see or find the greys and mantis as of the other insectoid creatures in space footage or pictures.

They have a good way of disguise themselves but that doesn't always work for me. Seems that if you see them once or have some connections with them than they want you to see them if looking for them that is..

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
First convergence I've experience all week. I told my wife I would like to meet a Nordic, she gave me a strange look and walked away.

Then I see this thread. Hadn't had anything else pop up. For me, the lake is calm. Not even wind stirring anything. Seems I'm too far at the bottom to sense anything, or, rather nothing has happened yet.

Try not to be skeptical of anything, it breeds wierd things.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

First convergence I've experience all week. I told my wife I would like to meet a Nordic, she gave me a strange look and walked away.

If you raised your brows and winked, I can understand her reaction ..

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Another time another place but I have dealt with the grays the females are funny when it comes to what they think are disguises in the end I have found them harmless....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join