It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silent President

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hasn't the US given weapons to Ukraine and banned a host of Russian diplomats?

What do you want OP? Some meat for your fake media to chew on so they can spit out instructions so you know what to think?

edit on 30/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

Answers on a postcard please.

edit on 3/30/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
I know you think the president should act like the people that portray him on comedy central, but sometimes he actually is the president.

I can't think of a single time he was presidential. But even if that were true, him acting presidential sometimes is good enough for you?

I think we should have someone who's good at their job all the time, don't you?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Hasn't the US given weapons to Ukraine and banned a host of Russian diplomats?

What do you want OP? Some meat for your fake media to chew on so they can spit out instructions so you know what to think?

No, the US have not given weapons to Ukraine since Trump has been in charge. He stands firm that they can buy them but they ain't just gonna hand them over. It's mentioned in the link I posted earlier.

As the policy sat on his desk awaiting his signature, the president expressed concern that it would escalate tensions with Russia and lead to a broader conflict, officials said. They said he also saw Ukraine as a problem for Europe and questioned why he should have to do something about it. And he insisted Ukraine purchase the arms from the U.S., not receive them for free, officials said, before signing off on the policy in December.

edit on 30-3-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

Obama's policy is also mentioned. It seems Rex Tillerson was sticking his beak in too. I'm glad Trump fired his ass and I'm starting to see why...

Rex Tillerson, Trump's outgoing secretary of state, led the effort to convince Trump to approve the new arms for Ukraine, officials said. The plan, which Russia opposed, included the sale of U.S.-made Javelin anti-tank missiles that Kiev has for years requested from Washington. President Barack Obama had repeatedly refused to approve Ukraine's request out of concern it would escalate U.S. tensions with Russia.

edit on 30-3-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Except Trump told Putin not to start an arms race because he'll lose and Trump will win.
#fakenews

Watch less CNN.

“If you want to have an arms race, we can do that, but I’ll win,” Trump reportedly told his counterpart.
m.huffpost.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: PheonixReborn
Can I just drag this thread back to the original purpose?

Without going off at a tangent can someone explain why Trump tweets about everything happening in his life but not one word about expelling Russian diplomats?

Please?

Again, as I said from the start, this isn't tabloid news in the US for the president to tweet about, this is actual international affairs and investigations ongoing.

The state department issued a release. They acted upon it.

THAT is his statement.

I wonder what ever happened to the phrase- Actions speak louder than words. I guess we have been so long with an actionless leader people have forgotten it.

Well Rachel Madcow says it's bad. Says we shouldn't meet with them.

Maybe we should listen to her, she needs the ratings.

People just feel awkward watching her now. She probably has the most cringe moments on TV. Just hearing her name makes me cringe for her. I mean how many times can someone prove themselves to actually be wrong about the election, about the Tax Forms, about etc...and still think that people need to listen to their opinions. I guess that would make them wrong about that too.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
He would be criticized if he did and criticized if he didnt jeebus cwist people get a grip, your TDS is in overdrive looking for russians under your dam bed.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

I know you think the president should act like the people that portray him on comedy central, but sometimes he actually is the president.

I think we should have someone who's good at their job all the time, don't you?

Who do you recommend?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Would you say anything at all when Russia is involved, if you were Trump? I know you will say yes out of spite, but in reality you most likely would not. Everything he says, about anything at all, get twisted and manipulated by the Liberal controlled media (CNN, MSNBC and Washington Post), So sometimes, it's best to just say nothing at all, so they will start talking about things they invented in their heads (again) and therefore will continue to just look like the idiots they are.
edit on 31-3-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join