It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silent President

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

He wants to restore relations with Russia, and has claimed as much ever since he has taken office.

Whether the allegations about collusion are true or not, the amount of anti-Russia rhetoric in the media is making it far more unlikely that a serious discussion can be had about avoiding an arms race with them.

Putin firmly believes NATO and the UN want to oust him, and Europe is unified against him, military exercises in the Balkans make him uneasy, and it's a place of contention between the EU and RU, especially with Missile Defense Shields so on so forth.

Whether you believe Putin is or is not worried about the security of his own country with the US being more Anti-Russia than usual and the media in the EU and US firmly being anti-Russia Putin is far more likely to accelerate an arms race with the US and far more likely to act bolder on the world stage.

Both Trump and Putin are similar in some ways, as both want to rule by "Peace through Strength".

The Trump Administration has taken steps, and will not discuss their Russian policy with the public because they do not want to agitate Russia anymore than is necessary.

Russia is a bear, and you do not poke a bear too much or you'll see the claws, Diplomacy is far more important than public posturing.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
our idiot president is keeping quite because he's a puss and he's scared.

he fires people via tweet - tillerson, comey and now shulkin - he's a puss, no doubt about that! who does that???? I know some of you have employees under you - would you be so much of a puss that you'd fire them that way?? I bet not one of you would. our president will, tho! lol

as far as putin, he's bloody scared - that's obvious.

putin also showed a video of missiles hitting florida and not a peep from our president. lol he's mocking trump - testing him.

the man can't keep his mouth shut on ANYTHING expect putin and stormey. putin's got crap on him.. hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he poisoned that spy and his daughter, pointedly to let trump know what he can do, and will do if need be. cadet bone spurs has got himself in a bad situation that's for sure..

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: zGrimReapah

I understand what you are saying and I personally think it's the proper way of handling. Probably I just did not see this coming and overlooked this trait in Trump. I was under the impression that he just wouldn't be able to hold back. My bad

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
but, don't worry op, Roxanne got great ratings ALL because of trump, so all is good in the world again. I mean mark Barnett called to congratulate him and everything! he's back on top!

he's a clown.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So you want Trump to tweet more? I thought the complaint was he tweeted too much? Which is it

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

ya, he still tweets to fire people - what a guy our president, a real strong man.. lol

would you fire someone via tweet like a puss?

most president, who actually act presidential, don't communicate big issues via tweeter. why hasn't he come out to talk to the people regarding what's going on with russia?????

edit on 30-3-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
our idiot president is keeping quite because he's a puss and he's scared.

he fires people via tweet - tillerson, comey and now shulkin - he's a puss, no doubt about that! who does that???? I know some of you have employees under you - would you be so much of a puss that you'd fire them that way?? I bet not one of you would. our president will, tho! lol

as far as putin, he's bloody scared - that's obvious.

putin also showed a video of missiles hitting florida and not a peep from our president. lol he's mocking trump - testing him.

the man can't keep his mouth shut on ANYTHING expect putin and stormey. putin's got crap on him.. hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he poisoned that spy and his daughter, pointedly to let trump know what he can do, and will do if need be. cadet bone spurs has got himself in a bad situation that's for sure..

Yeah, that's it.

Aren't you glad you don't work for him?

Instead of tweeting your termination, he might have you shot on the West Lawn unless you are Putin's buddy.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

oh you got me buddy! that's your response? hilarious!

edit on 30-3-2018 by knoxie because: nvm

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

Vladimir Putin has refused to engage in tit-for-tat diplomacy after the US expelled 35 Russian diplomats amid a row over cyber-hacking. Just hours after the Russian foreign minster said he was recommending a symmetrical response, Putin said his country had every right to make such a move but that he would not “drop to this level of irresponsible diplomacy”. He said his government would instead wait to see how relations developed under the incoming president, Donald Trump, who later described the Russian leader in a tweet as “very smart”.

Trump praises 'very smart' Putin for not expelling US diplomats

Wait!

No, that wasn't that. Wrong year of tweets, my bad. Kinda funny though, innit?

#Winning!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

but, don't worry op, Roxanne got great ratings ALL because of trump, so all is good in the world again. I mean mark Barnett called to congratulate him and everything! he's back on top!

he's a clown.

Who the f#ck is Roxanne?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
mod, it's time to ip check dogstar and phoenixreborn. I think there might be a similarity.

Feel free to check away!

If both our posts come from the same IP address then I'm calling the police as he/she must be sneaking into my house and using my computer when I'm on the toilet.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

he's a clown.

Who the f#ck is Roxanne?

It's a song by "The Police". Sung by Sting.

It's pretty cool.

(You don't have to wear that dress tonight. . . . . . )

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

he's a clown.

Who the f#ck is Roxanne?

It's a song by "The Police". Sung by Sting.

It's pretty cool.

(You don't have to wear that dress tonight. . . . . . )

That's what I thought...

I'm pretty sure that song got epic ratings long before Trump was elected. It's very confusing.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Especially when you all bump my fcking VPN in Russia with love.

Get off my line, now!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

lol

Roseanne.

trump called her to congratulate her on great ratings. lol trumpy and his tv - it's something else. bless his heart.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I reckon that he probably thinks he is tweeting about it, but the NSA or whoever have blocked him and he's merely tweeting to a twitter clone.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: zGrimReapah

A fair response.

Trump has kept pretty quiet for the last week. Maybe he is busy or otherwise restained.

I know that when I am busy I never get time to read this site.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
apparently there is a story coming out of Russian tv that trump told putin not to worry about the 60 Russians being expelled, that he can replace them, and "the door is open".

someone in the white house leaked this.. at least that's what they are saying on russian tv.

i wonder if trump will address this.. won't hold my breath, he's got tv to watch dammit!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Or just perhaps his staff has suggested he remain quiet on the issue? (and he listened.)

There's plenty of ways to find fault in Trump without manufacturing them.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The interesting thing is that none of you have been able to ferret out the possibility that there just might be two opposing factors. Let's just suppose that there are TWO DONALD JOHN TRUMPs . One (the real one) that spends most of his time in Mar a Largo Florida golfing and is under threat of his life and family if he tries to interfere in the NWO/Neocon/Progressive agenda.
And the second president whom we will call Agent Orange is a CLONE/SHAPE SHIFTER controlled entity that says one thing (to throw off his voting base) and of course does the exact opposite , which is the agenda of the aforementioned controllers.

Wouldn't this explain all of the weird back and forth policy and decision making high jinx we've been getting from the president and the White House of late?

Of course as we all know ORANGE (clone) is the new Black (OsBama).

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join