It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silent President

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn
Can I just drag this thread back to the original purpose?

Without going off at a tangent can someone explain why Trump tweets about everything happening in his life but not one word about expelling Russian diplomats?

Please?

Are you not seeing my posts?

I put out the most offensive and far out conspiracies I have heard about trump and nothing but crickets. I don't think people (including you) want to discuss, so the thread is now cats running around refusing to be hearded.

Well, I think I might have connected with some people so I got something out of it.

Better luck in the future, and thanks all, it was fun for me on a morbid and depressing way!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are people actually complaining that he's not tweeting--twittering--whatever it's called?

Huh.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Are people actually complaining that he's not tweeting--twittering--whatever it's called?

Huh.

It's because Trump needs to lift with his legs and not with his back.

If you follow the logic, it's the only thing that makes any sense.

And If I'm making sense in a thread, you know everyone is in trouble. I think it's one of the signs of the apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Maybe he just found out some privacy issues

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: Vector99

Can I just drag this thread back to the original purpose?

Without going off at a tangent can someone explain why Trump tweets about everything happening in his life but not one word about expelling Russian diplomats?

Please?

Again, as I said from the start, this isn't tabloid news in the US for the president to tweet about, this is actual international affairs and investigations ongoing.

The state department issued a release. They acted upon it.

THAT is his statement.

I wonder what ever happened to the phrase- Actions speak louder than words. I guess we have been so long with an actionless leader people have forgotten it.

Well Rachel Madcow says it's bad. Says we shouldn't meet with them.

Maybe we should listen to her, she needs the ratings.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Huh.

YES!!!!

That's what I said.

How do you argue their main point when it isn't available?

They complain about tweets, he doesn't tweet, they complain about not tweeting.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Maybe cuz he’s under investigation and his lawyers probably told him to refrain from commenting. a reply to: PheonixReborn

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066
a reply to: Guyfriday
I think that, as Mark Twain would say, your response does not "answer".

It never addresses why trump will tweet about everything EXCEPT something critical of russia.

Your response is valid from a perspective that ignores trumps past behavior.

I enjoyed the art of war. It is by no means any better then a Zen book of koans, however, because it is in the interpretation that meaning is derived.

Nice chat. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks

Glad that you read it, so I don't have to over explain it. In the "Art of War" one of the principles that is noted is to give the enemy a reward (in the form of a trap) the reward must be great enough for the enemy to want it without question, but insignificant to the planter of this trap. These tweets are often times nothing more then just that. They are easy rewards for the press and adversaries to go after with little harm done to Trump himself. While people are reacting to these tweets, he is able to get work done behind the scenes without the issue of everyone trying to interfere with his work.

If it wasn't for his tweets, he might have been able to complete 60% of his campaign promises already.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

Hold your cards close,
and never reveal your hand.

Let the speculators speculate.
Let the Liars lie.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Hold your cards close,
and never reveal your hand.

Let the speculators speculate.
Let the Liars lie.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Ummm...

What's truly terrifying, to me anyway, is that I actually followed that line of thought down that rabbit hole.

KInda like the March Hare.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Maybe that Skripal story is too stupid, even for "The Brain"?

I mean, why do only 25 countries of worldwide 194 countries deport russian diplomats? And why are these 25 countries mostly NATO members? And wannabe NATO members, like all the eastern european, "we need revenge from russia" miniature states, that can´t kiss the NATO and anglo-american asses often and hard enough, because of that revenge "reason". And why are only countries listed and then one "organisation", the NATO, that deported russian diplomats? And why do many of the countries, which didn´t deport russian diplomats and haven´t planned to do so, ask for credible evidence first, before they would jump on the renewed cold war train? Are 169 countries on earth, their governments, their secret services, their people just to stupid to see what the NATO west can see?

And maybe even Trump personally thinks that the official UK story stinks to hell. But his puppetmasters from the military-industrial complex, which obvisiously decide for him and control him, have other plans than Trump, in that case. I mean, Trumps russian friends are attacked and these friends are not the friends of the anglo-american military-industrial-secret service complex.

And maybe being personally silent is the only chance for Trumpovic to show his "displeasure" about that abstruse story? But who cares anymore, the remote controlled (of those that pay to control him, for example in the elections campaign) "U"S Presidents change, the world domination dreams, the "U"S and their willing vasalls dream of, don´t!

edit on 30 3 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I don't do twitter so I can't look, has Trump tweeted anything since this "scandal " occurred?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So how many US govt officials the 60 russian spies talk to?

How many US spies talked to Russian officials? Or whatever.

Should the US prosecute them when they come back?

Where's the dirt?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Interesting isn't it.

Russia (apparently) uses nerve agents in the UK - Trump says nothing.
UK deports Russian staff - Trump says nothing.
EU and other countries deport Russian staff - Trump says nothing.
US deports Russian staff - Trump says nothing.
Russia deports US staff - Trump says nothing.

At this point, given the fact that Trump tweets about any random thought which crosses his mind, should Americans be asking why their President is being so tight-lipped about this whole affair?

Is it perhaps because Putin has information about Trump?

Is it perhaps because Trump's financial dealings with Russia are less than honourable? Legal even?

Is it because the POTUS is actually frightened by Putin?

Answers on a postcard please.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

How about expelling 60 RUSSIAN diplomats from the United States, that's a lot more than the UK did about Sergei Skripal, I think that says enough.

Trump said he stood with the UK and he believes that Russia is responsible for the attack, did you miss that or are you just ignoring that fact?

He said he stands in solidarity with the UK and that the UK is America's ally, any attack on them is an attack on the US.

But ofcourse, Trump is being soft on Russia here.
edit on 30-3-18 by zGrimReapah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

mod, it's time to ip check dogstar and phoenixreborn. I think there might be a similarity.

Weak.

Getting confounded in this thread so your try this?

Sad.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: zGrimReapah

I think what the OP is aiming at, is not the fact that the Trump administration has not taken steps.

It is about the strange occurrence that Trump is not bragging about something like this. Like how he singlehandedly guarantees to solve this problem by maintaining a strong firm stand. Making out to be the strongest leader, marking territories, letting everybody know that he personally has everything under control and things are going according to HIS plan. For the last few years he has not been able to refrain himself from spouting out comments alike on everything.

So as I see it, a valid question stands, why this time ? And I'm not buying into the diplomatic reasoning brought forward already. As far as I can tell, Trump hasn't been diplomatic for a second of his life. Not when he was still in business, neither since he became POTUS.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

mod, it's time to ip check dogstar and phoenixreborn. I think there might be a similarity.

Weak.

Getting confounded in this thread so your try this?

Sad.

I simply pointed out a similarity worth checking.

I'm not confounded here my man, it's quite the opposite.

Every reason has been presented yet you like won't accept it.

Trump MUST tweet it. Why?

He does tweet a lot, but he doesn't tweet everything.

There has been an official statement and response from the WH, so why is there now an obsession with him tweeting?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join