It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silent President

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

Very odd, I thought I did answer the question, perhaps you didn't read my answer. Here is a dumbed down version of it,

Because it doesn't involve the USA on the first two questions, and for the second two questions, he (meaning Trump) responded by deporting people, and in return Russia deported US citizens.

A for the non-sense questions under those questions, well they are rhetorical at best, and false narrative driving at worse.

For a more in-depth understanding of what makes Trump tick, try reading, "The Art of War". By going over that book, and "Book of the Five Rings", you'll have a textbook look at how Trump behaves, and will be able to predict what he's going to do. It's quite odd that people don't read those anymore.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude!

The OP is right.

Trump, personally, did not physically pick up all 60 Russians and physically toss them over a border somewhere.

I once tried to pick up a big bag of dog food and threw my back out for weeks. So yeah, I'd side with Trump on this because you should always lift with your legs.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: 3daysgone

don't feed the troll.

Apologies. Sorry. Forgive me.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PheonixReborn
Trump called for the deportation of these individuals

He didn't. Show me where he did. The State Department made the decision to expel the diplomats. Trump had no say in it and nothing to say after it.

Explain to me why your President said nothing about the expulsion of these diplomats.

The approval of that decision had to go through him (Trump) first before the State Department made the call.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Dude!

The OP is right.

Trump, personally, did not physically pick up all 60 Russians and physically toss them over a border somewhere.

I once tried to pick up a big bag of dog food and threw my back out for weeks. So yeah, I'd side with Trump on this because you should always lift with your legs.

That is your problem DB! If you can't lift them and toss them over the border, then you need to stop your hate for Trump simply because he can't. Oh wait. I didn't read your second sentence before I so rudely misspoke. Apologies, I am trying to be polite, but it is hard sometimes.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I've gotten so bored with the Russia topic I rarely click on the thread / article links anymore. Russia noise got ridden like it was going out of style. Yawn. Does that make me a silent... well what does that make me?

I would guess that makes you boooooorred, so booooooorred that you managed to temper your tiredness with these issues long enough to tell us about it.

edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 29 Mar 2018 23:56:55 -0500Thu, 29 Mar 2018 23:56:55 -050018032018-03-29T23:56:55-05:001100000056 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Dude!

The OP is right.

If he didn't build the damn wall so high maybe he could have!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066
Fair enough.

I read it as I called you a name. My vad.

I will go back and see what I was referencing.

Thanks for the clarity.

Not vad, meant bad , but had was bad.

I was referencing the term "never trumper" which, you might agree is a term of derision for many people.

It implies that no matter what Trump does, folks will say it is bad or vad.

New word - see what I did?

It also implies you are stupid, and are somehow brainwashed, and indoctronated.

Now, how can you have a decent conversation if you are insulting people this way, often in the basis of one or two statements?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

First rule of Presidents Club; Never talk about Presidents Club.

Second Rule of Presidents Club; Always lift with your legs.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

Now, how can you have a decent conversation if you are insulting people this way, often in the basis of one or two statements?

LOL you quoted yourself with this statement.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Fair enough.

I read it as I called you a name. My vad.

I will go back and see what I was referencing.

Thanks for the clarity.

Not vad, meant bad , but had was bad.

I was referencing the term "never trumper" which, you might agree is a term of derision for many people.

It implies that no matter what Trump does, folks will say it is bad or vad.

New word - see what I did?

It also implies you are stupid, and are somehow brainwashed, and indoctronated.

Ah I see what you meant now. The term never Trumper is not a name calling measure. There are actually never Trumpers. That is who I was referring to. You can usually tell them by how much they hate Trump. Would Trump haters be a better descriptor for this group that exists?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Can I just drag this thread back to the original purpose?

Without going off at a tangent can someone explain why Trump tweets about everything happening in his life but not one word about expelling Russian diplomats?

Please?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I think that, as Mark Twain would say, your response does not "answer".

It never addresses why trump will tweet about everything EXCEPT something critical of russia.

Your response is valid from a perspective that ignores trumps past behavior.

I enjoyed the art of war. It is by no means any better then a Zen book of koans, however, because it is in the interpretation that meaning is derived.

Nice chat. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

First rule of Presidents Club; Never talk about Presidents Club.

Second Rule of Presidents Club; Always lift with your legs.

Dude! You just talked about it! WTH!! You never talk about it.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Without going off at a tangent can someone explain why Trump tweets about everything happening in his life but not one word about expelling Russian diplomats?

Please?

Again, as I said from the start, this isn't tabloid news in the US for the president to tweet about, this is actual international affairs and investigations ongoing.

The state department issued a release. They acted upon it.

THAT is his statement.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Wait, you tried picking up the bag before eating it all first? Totally unlike you man. I'm worried.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

What's there to tweet about? I can't get worked up over a bunch of "foreign officers" (spy) or other consulate staff being removed from a country either.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Please?

Again, as I said from the start, this isn't tabloid news in the US for the president to tweet about, this is actual international affairs and investigations ongoing.

The state department issued a release. They acted upon it.

THAT is his statement.

I wonder what ever happened to the phrase- Actions speak louder than words. I guess we have been so long with an actionless leader people have forgotten it.
edit on 30-3-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

What's there to tweet about? I can't get worked up over a bunch of "foreign officers" (spy) or other consulate staff being removed from a country either.

Until Trump tweets about it there will be a frenzy of his silence, however, once he tweets about it there will be a storm with a certain wrath.

He will be wrong regardless, don't worry.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wait, you tried picking up the bag before eating it all first? Totally unlike you man. I'm worried.

I was distracted because Trump didn't Tweet that he had a bowel movement and I know he had to have had one!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join