It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silent President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Willtell

That's a whole 'nother conspiracy, but in that one the deep state scores a big loss in Syria because russia isn't part of that deep state, and Russia wins here.

So, while possible, I'll go with unlikely.

The point for the deep state is to maintain their credibility after they lost to Putin in Syria.

They let Trump win and then had to go after Putin with full force. A very dangerous strategy but easy to do.

If you notice in the MSM, besides the usual liberals, the biggest anti Trumpers are the Neocons.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: PheonixReborn

UK prosecutes people for 'dirty looks' (intimidating facial expressions), and catcalling. And I think I saw a new twist on that line of BS not too long ago along the lines of bullying.

So nice try.

What world do you live in?

can you explain why your President has said nothing about the diplomatic expulsions?

I'll challenge you.
Can you show us the response from every leader that has expelled diplomats?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You definitely should write novels!

Even the deep state couldn't predict Trump, they are merely learning how to adapt.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I know your not bullying, just yanking your chain UK.
I'm on a phone, chicken typing with man sized thumbs, not writing a report in school.
You will find errors. I am not going to make it perfect for you.

You would have to ask him wtf he didn't tweet it. It's an ignorant question to be honest.

I don't know/care to be honest.

Running your trap to American citizens won't get you the answer you seek.

Lil kim is a threatening menace who needed btfo.

Christ, you guys are closer, let's flip it back at you...

Why didn't your gov do anything?
Don't they care about you guys?

As far as tweeting, who knows, all these guys benefit from everyone scared and tuned in.

Our democrats prob got caught colluding with them and he wants them gone w/o starting a ww3 twitter panic.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

a reply to: DogStarIn1066

Fair enough for what?

He hasn't challenged Russian sanctions with veto.

Your argument is kinda moot.

Yes. He was forced he got spanked. If he had vetoed he would have been humiliated within a few days when republicans overload his veto.

Fair enough?

Care to cite the specific sanction resolution you are referencing?

Do your own research. I recall the vote and the outcome. Now you want me to find the bill for you? Get your own intern to do your work if you can't keep up. I am exhausted already having to remind you of this much history and correct your statements.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I didn't make a claim on ATS.

Cite your data if it's so readily available and this won't be an issue.

A.K.A.
Make a claim, back it with a source.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Better to have strategically smart silence, than a blabbermouth that brings death and destruction.

Obama to Terrorists: We will be pulling out of Iraq on June 3rd at 10pm. After that, it's all yours!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Luckily not the one in the UK.

What is Common Assault?

Under Section 39 of the Criminal Justice Act the offence will be committed when a person either assaults another person or commits a battery.

A battery is classified as the application of unlawful force. This could be anything from a push or slap.

An assault is when the one person makes the other fear that immediate force will be used against them. This could be anything from shaking a fist or running a finger across a throat. No force needs to be applied in order for it to be an assault.

Will there be a prison sentence?

Common assault carries a maximum penalty of six months in prison and/or a fine.

If someone is being charged for the first time it is unlikely that they will go to prison with a fine the usual outcome. If the offender has previous convictions or if they were proven to have had a particular motivation for the attack, specifically if it is racially motivated this could however lead to a prison sentence.

Actual Bodily Harm (ABH)

What is Actual Bodily Harm?

Assault causing actual bodily harm (ABH) is a criminal offence which is governed by Section 47 of the Offences Against the Person Act.

In this case the assault or battery needs to cause harm to the person’s body. The harm is not necessarily serious but it would need to be more than a shove which would remain common assault. Harm such as bruises, scratches and bite marks is sufficient.

What needs to be remembered when dealing with ABH is that there only needs to be intention to apply unlawful force not the intention to cause actual bodily harm. If someone pushes another he will have intended to apply unlawful force. If the person who was pushed then bangs his head this will be charged under Section 47 even if the defendant did not intend the victim to hurt their head.
Will there be a prison sentence?

ABH carries a maximum sentence of five years.

As with common assault, if someone is being charged for the first time it is unlikely that they will go to prison with a fine the usual outcome. Again, if the offender has previous convictions or if they were proven to have had a particular motivation for the attack, specifically if it is racially motivated this could however lead to a prison sentence.

AND

Catcalling Is Now A Hate Crime In This British County

AND

Online hate crime to be treated the same as face-to-face crime in the UK

AND dont act like I brought this up out of nowhere to "desperately derail the thread". I was merely speaking contrary to what I think it was YOU who mentioned the off topic.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well, we're four pages in and not one person has explained why Donald Trump has not uttered one single word about the diplomatic expulsions.

There have been valiant attempts from what I can only assume are Russian bots to derail the discussion but no-one has actually come up with one single reason for the silence of Trump.

I started this thread with the intention of perhaps making Trump supporters question their President.

I don't know if I have or not but what is becoming very clear to me is that people are 'invested' in their beliefs and will not change them.

Society is on a downward spiral and I want to get off.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Well, we're four pages in and not one person has explained why Donald Trump has not uttered one single word about the diplomatic expulsions.

I said it several times.
This isn't something the president tweets about

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

UK prosecutes people for 'dirty looks' (intimidating facial expressions), and catcalling. And I think I saw a new twist on that line of BS not too long ago along the lines of bullying.

So nice try.

can you explain why your President has said nothing about the diplomatic expulsions?

I'll challenge you.
Can you show us the response from every leader that has expelled diplomats?

Once again, do your own work. This is not a good way to prove a negative, if that is what you are trying to do. We all know there are various responses. So you are asking for all responses from all leaders, world wide. Do you think our own state department has compiled them all yet? But the way you are trying to prove a point is to burden a poster?

Keep up, or do your own work.
edit on 29-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why has your President not said anything about the diplomatic expulsions?

Stop trying to deflect the discussion away from that question and answer it.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I said it several times.

Why is this particular subject the only one he does not tweet about?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Maybe he's not playing into the MSM's / CIA's / Deep State's BS Neo-McCarthyism game.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I think I'll give it a shot.

A theory is Russians have something on trump, and if he calls them out they will dump it for the world to see.

Pee tape?
Extortion for money laudering?
Calling in loans?

Continue with the list folks.

ETA: now it begins..

edit on 29-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Our state department made a statement, we expelled russian diplomats. Same as everyone else. Everyone expects a tweet from Trump. He realizes this isn't tweeting material. Now people are pissed.

Maybe Trump wants to see more than circumstantial evidence before he makes a statement, you know, review the evidence, before he spouts off like a cannon.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I said it several times.

Why is this particular subject the only one he does not tweet about?

Because it's a very sensitive subject.

Russia is guilty without proof.

Maybe the leader of the country that has the rule of innocent before guilty should portray that image on the world stage.

As it stands, Russia is guilty until proven innocent.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Go to the source ask him on twitter.

Hey you over there can you explain why someone who isn't you is not doing something?

oh you can't?

well let meh reask mah question

lulz.

It's because he's orange.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

You sound like you need to unplug from the news for a few.

The paranoia has permeated your person.

Your not going to find the answer to Trumps tweet tactics by calling people here Russian shills when they can't answer

an un-answerable question.

What a garbage thread, grow a pair.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
Ok now we are back on topic. Discuss.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join