It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silent President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

I wouldn't run my mouth if I were you. Your goverment might come arrest you for bullying.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I havent been following it.

But I know I for one at least am wholly bored, tired even, of the neo-McCarthyism that has infected this society.

Especially when the the whole affair is founded on Obama / Hillary / CIA trying to scapegoat Russia for their war crimes in Syria.

What you’re missing is that this conspiracy you refer too actually wanted Trump in office for very nuanced reasons.

And believe me, Trump is playing his role exactly prescribed in this reality show

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

But I know I for one at least am wholly bored, tired even, of the neo-McCarthyism that has infected this society.

Especially when the the whole affair is founded on Obama / Hillary / CIA trying to scapegoat Russia for their war crimes in Syria.

What you’re missing is that this conspiracy you refer too actually wanted Trump in office for very nuanced reasons.

And believe me, Trump is playing his role exactly prescribed in this reality show

Signing every sanction presented against Russia is in the plan? Because Trump has.

What again is the master plan?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: PheonixReborn

originally posted by: PheonixReborn

a reply to: DogStarIn1066

He's signed a few sanctions on russia since being in office, and relieved none. Definitely sounds like a friend of Russia to me.

Actually he didn't sign any sanctions against Russia. He deferred those sanctions to the Senate so that it was not him who was responsible.

No, that's not how US law works.

He signed them.

could you please explain why your President has not said a single word about diplomatic expulsions?

time and place.

USA drama is one thing to tweet about. International affairs involving serious accusations, ongoing investigations, and overreactions are not the place for twitter.

The orange guy in chief understands that.

You'll hear from him when investigations conclude.

Your President has threatened to destroy North Korea in a tweet. Is that not serious?

The world is rapidly descending into a new Cold War and your President says nothing?

As the supposed leader of the Free World do you not think that he should be saying something?

And if not, why not?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Let me ask you a question. With the UK not even wanting President Trump to come to their country, why would President Trump care as much as he does to even expel any Russian Diplomats? I don't hear the Russians talking trash about our President. That is why I would say he is as "quiet" about it as you claim he is.

Man. If Trump says something, the never Trumpers go crazy. If Trump doesn't say anything, the never Trumpers still go crazy.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What youre missing is their beef was with Hillary. But you just kept being suckered into the MSM narrative they they LOVED TRUMP (instead of HATED HILLARY). That's how they framed it every single time and that's how I knew they were full of snip.

edit on 29-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Fair enough for what?

He hasn't challenged Russian sanctions with veto.

Your argument is kinda moot.

Yes. He was forced and he got spanked. If he had vetoed he would have been humiliated within a few days when republicans overrode his veto.

It was one of his only signings where there was no fanfare or media.

Fair enough?
edit on 29-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I wouldn't run my mouth if I were you. Your goverment might come arrest you for bullying.

I'm asking questions. That is not bullying. The UK does not persecute people for asking questions.

Why has your President not said one single word about the diplomatic expulsions?

Lets get back to that.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

NK is a joke, and look they are finally coming to the table. Lil' Kim even took a trip to China recently to get better prepared.

The world is rapidly descending into a new Cold War and your President says nothing?

No, it's not. That's an insult to my parents who regularly participated in 'duck and cover' drills. We are not in a cold war, or even close to it.

As the supposed leader of the Free World do you not think that he should be saying something?

About this? The only thing he should say is he will review the evidence presented.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

Fair enough for what?

He hasn't challenged Russian sanctions with veto.

Your argument is kinda moot.

Yes. He was forced he got spanked. If he had vetoed he would have been humiliated within a few days when republicans overload his veto.

Fair enough?

Care to cite the specific sanction resolution you are referencing?
edit on 29-3-2018 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

UK prosecutes people for 'dirty looks' (intimidating facial expressions), and catcalling. And I think I saw a new twist on that line of BS not too long ago along the lines of bullying.

So nice try.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Let me ask you a question. With the UK not even wanting President Trump to come to their country, why would President Trump care as much as he does to even expel any Russian Diplomats? I don't hear the Russians talking trash about our President. That is why I would say he is as "quiet" about it as you claim he is.

Man. If Trump says something, the never Trumpers go crazy. If Trump doesn't say anything, the never Trumpers still go crazy.

We want him to come. We REALLY want him to come!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
But did not implement sanctions. Look it up.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Signing every sanction presented against Russia is in the plan? Because Trump has.

What again is the master plan?

The master plan is too complex to explain here

Though, regarding Syria...The deep state had to allow the Trump victory because of Putin exposing their plot in Syria and beating them there.

They couldn’t have Hillary in office after that simply because they would have to admit defeat since Hillary was a Syria hawk and the US was in Syria on the cheap. Once Putin went in they knew the jig was up because they didn’t want to--at that point-- commit the resources to Syria to win that sinister clandestine war.

Therefore a Trump victory would allow them to gracefully exit without too much flack since he wasn’t a Syria hawk and could be expected to willingly lose Syria and the deep state could save face.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You imply it, you source it.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

How about good Americans redressing grievances from their government?

Leave off the name calling.

How does the name calling help the conversation?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

That's a whole 'nother conspiracy, but in that one the deep state scores a big loss in Syria because russia isn't part of that deep state, and Russia wins here.

So, while possible, I'll go with unlikely.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

What youre missing is their beef was with Hillary. But you just kept being suckered into the MSM narrative they they LOVED TRUMP (instead of HATED HILLARY). That's how they framed it every single time and that's how I knew they were full of snip.

Who loved Trump?

Russia. Russia loves Russia. It's much deeper than you think, btw, than just they hated Hillary.

You have to look at this from every perspective to grasp the whole:

Trump
Hilary
Deep State
Russia

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

UK prosecutes people for 'dirty looks' (intimidating facial expressions), and catcalling. And I think I saw a new twist on that line of BS not too long ago along the lines of bullying.

So nice try.

What world do you live in?

Now, despite your desperate attempts to derail this thread.... can you explain why your President has said nothing about the diplomatic expulsions?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Hey, I was there when "we" won the cold war. It was a complex mix of military, economic and sociopolitical elements. I was in uniform.

I used to speak at high schools in the 90s about the cold war.

Duck and cover and insults?

Ok, I will be polite.

Your parents are not insulted. I did that dumb crap with them.

But in my perception we are definitely heating up a new cold war.

Wasn't actually that bad, says the nostalgic old guy..

Lighten up.
edit on 30-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join