It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Sports Arm Cast At Rutgers Speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

The poster could live under a bridge in norway, and is just doing what those folks tend to do.

Can't really change or fully understand these creatures. Just watch out when you go under a bridge!

Enjoy the deep humor of life, and never let them see the smile on your words.

Drives them mad!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The tactics of the Left.
A troll calls someone who isn't a troll a troll.

You are learning the ways of the leftists.
edit on 2018-03-29T22:26:38-05:002201829America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Tactics of the new silly - uh, call out people in obvious ways that uses no humor, has no manners, and really just says "no you are" using the 3rd grade school of playground tactics.

If you can't be polite, at least be funny. And not in that cruel, mean spirited way that passes for funny for cruel, mean spirited people.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066
Tactics of the new silly - uh, call out people in obvious ways that uses no humor, has no manners, and really just says "no you are" using the 3rd grade school of playground tactics.

If you can't be polite, at least be funny. And not in that cruel, mean spirited way that passes for funny for cruel, mean spirited people.

Are you talking to me?
It sounds like it, but it doesn't.
Because I am not mean spirtited nor cruel.

edit on 2018-03-29T23:05:06-05:002201829America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It's very main stream media like, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

If you can't be polite, at least be funny.

Roger that!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hillary seems to be getting plastered a lot lately.

Plastered on the steps, plastered in the tub....

To be fair, how would you handle a defeat of that MAGAtude.

I'm curious how making jokes about Hillary, and commenting on every inane thing she does "makes America great again"?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

From your source:

Clinton broke her wrist during her recent trip to India when she slipped and fell in a bathtub.

She has some major balance issues. This same trip there was footage of her losing her footing going down some steps... she nearly went down... twice! This, with a man already holding her left arm.

And of course the time she 'passed out' and fell and got a concussion and couldn't make it to the Senate inquiry or whatever it was. Back during the campaign wasn't it?

I don't know, it seems like she's been trying to downplay balance issues for quite a while.
edit on 3/30/2018 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

After 8 years of Obama and his anti-comedy SJW horde running amok, Making America Funny Again (MAFA) is most important.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You gotta love ole Herpes Clinton....I mean Hillary.

Just when you think she is gone.....she pops up again and again.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

From your source:

Clinton broke her wrist during her recent trip to India when she slipped and fell in a bathtub.

She has some major balance issues. This sane trip there was footage of her losing her footing going down some steps... she nearly went down... twice! This, with a man already holding her left arm.

And of course the time she 'passed out' and fell and got a concussion and couldn't make it to the Senate inquiry or whatever it was. Back during the campaign wasn't it?

I don't know, it seems like she's been trying to downplay balance issues for quite a while.

The frontal lobe plays a key role in future planning, including self-management and decision-making.

People with frontal lobe damage often struggle with gathering information, remembering previous experiences, and making decisions based on this input.

🆘😳

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Interesting, is this where the concussion was, or are you suspecting frontal lobe damage based on her... behaviors? balance?

Connect me some dots, friend.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Interesting, is this where the concussion was, or are you suspecting frontal lobe damage based on her... behaviors? balance?

When she cracked her forehead on the corner of the bar before the Benghazi hearings.

Started her erratic behavior and blood clots.

I think Bill broke her arm, tho.

He's had enough of her, too.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

If Hillary is herpes, then the op is what makes the herpes keep coming back...

Like that std infested ex that won't stop calling...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Notice that cast seems to cover the coat sleeve of her right arm. Can't see the left arm but the edge of the right arm doesn't show at all. If it is a short jacket the sleeve is under the cast. At least that is the way it looks to me. You have to push your sleeve all the way up if the cast is on your arm otherwise sleeve will come over the cast.

pic to enlarge

Yup, the jacket sleeve should not be going under the cast. Not like she doesn't have enough money to have a jacket made with sleeves wide enough to go over a cast if all her other ones are too narrow. So the question is why is it being displayed so much? Is she going for the sympathy vote? Or is it another way to cover a tagging bracelet (whilst getting the sympathy vote), since you can't wear a medical boot for longer than it takes to heal an injury lest people get suspicious.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I think Bill broke her arm, tho.

He's had enough of her, too.

Ahh that explains her bizarre post about Husbands forcing their wives to vote for Trump.

Bill must have grabbed her to strong by the arm when he forced her to vote for Trump. I guess Chelsea needed no pursuing from bill to vote for Trump, hence her arm is ok.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Lol, Hillary Clinton lives in the wing nuts heads rent free. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Hey look! It's another Xuen thread where he talks about his girlfriend Hillary Clinton.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
She's on the hook for every contributor! She still has to preform like a seal doing tricks for a mackerel.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
She's on the hook for every contributor! She still has to preform like a seal doing tricks for a mackerel.

$2 Billion loss in 2016 election 😍

Somebody wants a refund or else ⏸✔️

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join