It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Sports Arm Cast At Rutgers Speech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hillary continues the pathetic road trip promoting her hatred of any and all who voted against her corrupt ways.

Now she goes to Rutgers University and has an arm brace.

Everybody was looking at that I would imagine.

She was greeted by cheering crowds and guess what ?

She only got $25000 this time.

Her old "fee" was always around $200,000 !!

What Happened ? 😂

Hillary Clinton Sports Arm Cast At Rutgers Speech

Hillary Clinton, plagued by rumors of poor health during her presidential campaign, showed up for a Thursday speech at Rutgers University with a cast on her arm.

Clinton broke her wrist during her recent trip to India when she slipped and fell in a bathtub. While on that trip, she asserted that Trump supporters want to take rights away from black people and that female Trump voters were influenced by their husbands and bosses.

even Snooki got more from Rutgers !!
Hillary Clinton got $7K less than Snooki for Rutgers speech. Does it get any worse?

Earlier today, NJ Advance Media reported that Hillary Clinton was being paid $25,000 to speak at Rutgers University, for a speech about "politics, American democracy and her role in shaping women's political history." To some, this sounds like a nice chunk of change, especially considering that Clinton probably talks for free about "politics, American democracy and her role in shaping women's political history" every five minutes.

But to those who are familiar with the celebrity speaking circuit, it’s basically bubkes. Chump change. A drop in the DNC bucket.

😀😁

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That cast is to help her keep her balance. Notice in the photo how it's acting as a counter-weight to Hillary's tendency to want to fall LEFT. Vertigo syndrome.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Awww that’s cute! You seem to be upset about someone speaking at a university. Let’s sling poo and cry shall we. Hillary is old news dude. I like your posts but cmon man get new material.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

CNN said today that Hillary is one of the reasons why Democrats are losing ground, as the midterms approach. I wouldn't give her that much credit.

After all, how the hell can anyone, in good conscious, vote for a party that is against Tax Cuts, Pay Raises, National Security, etc..??

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

About that cast, she's just mixing it up and wearing her ankle brace on her arm now.

What I'm really waiting for is her mind to fade just a bit more so her huge ego can go with it. Good riddance to both.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

She's starting to sound like the medusa of politics.

Unless you finally strike her down politically, she will always hide in the depths waiting to arise.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Notice that cast seems to cover the coat sleeve of her right arm. Can't see the left arm but the edge of the right arm doesn't show at all. If it is a short jacket the sleeve is under the cast. At least that is the way it looks to me. You have to push your sleeve all the way up if the cast is on your arm otherwise sleeve will come over the cast.

pic to enlarge
edit on 29-3-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Falling in the shower and breaking your wrist is what happens to drunks.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Notice that cast seems to cover the coat sleeve of her right arm. Can't see the left arm but the edge of the right arm doesn't show at all. If it is a short jacket the sleeve is under the cast. At least that is the way it looks to me.

pic to enlarge

Look at those ankles.
Those are some bigass ankles.
How do you fall down, all the time, with ankles like that?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
That cast is to help her keep her balance. Notice in the photo how it's acting as a counter-weight to Hillary's tendency to want to fall LEFT. Vertigo syndrome.

Her left wing and right wing sides look pretty balanced to me judging by this gorgeous Christmas tree topper:

ETA: Oops...I appear to have selected a photo with a hilarious poopy-pants backside added to it, and I can do nothing to correct this inadvertent error, now.
edit on 3/29/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

She's starting to sound like the medusa of politics.

Unless you finally strike her down politically, she will always hide in the depths waiting to arise.

And yet sometimes I wonder if cutting her head off would really kill her....

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Falling in the shower and breaking your wrist is what happens to drunks.

Was thinking the same thing. Have heard a lot of chatter that she has been hitting the bottle hard ever since the election.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
honestly, what is this thread about? your eternal obsession with every random thing hillary does?

snore bore, please no more

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Awww that’s cute! You seem to be upset about someone speaking at a university. Let’s sling poo and cry shall we. Hillary is old news dude. I like your posts but cmon man get new material.

She's the little political train that tried ("Someone else's fault - Someone else's fault - Someone else's fault".), on a world tour. She deserves this. Also because she's a horrible person.

"We must believe all women (except years ago when it was my husband, I wasn't finished riding his coat tails)".

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I wonder if the coke bottle glasses at the Bengazi hearing and subsequent falls and casts are really just plays for sympathy from her oh so sensitive supporters.Even the excuses for losing the election.Poor Hilliary!I deserve sympathy when I'm not degrading people who didn't vote for me.Waaa!
If she's indicted she'll probably show up in a FULL body cast!
edit on CDTThupm4861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
honestly, what is this thread about? your eternal obsession with every random thing hillary does?

snore bore, please no more

She is putting herself OUT THERE.
Maybe, if she would freaking quit with her agenda, she could go to someplace nice to live out the rest of her years.

But no.
She can't.
And you can't help yourself to defend what she does.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454
You are right but we have to let the past be the past. She will never go to jail as much as we would like her to. Other than that I have no argument to use. I hate that woman.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

The "Mother" of all Triggering .......

total triggering ahead.....

🤣🤦‍♀️

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
A woman broke her arm and it's a thread. Alrighty. Getting pretty hard up for material, I see.

Check out Trump and his crook farm I mean West Wing. You could make some a w e s o m e
threads! You've heard he doesn't need a Chief of Staff? Man, oh man. He doesn't need anybody. Just a throne and a crown.
lol. Interesting material, and you won't be reduced to making threads about post- menopausal women's broken bones.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

What amazes me the most about this, is there are still people who want to listen to her rhetoric. I mean, it did so much for their party. Like tearing it in half. It was so devastating it almost seemed meticulously planned with Hilary carrying it out perfectly.

Anyway, I would still give speeches for money also. $25,000 dollars is nothing to laugh at. And it wouldn't be hard to give a talk about all the reasons I didn't get elected, without exposing the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join