It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Officials Ban Conservative Reporter Laura Loomer from Courtroom in Noor Salman Case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Better hook up with the muslims to take us all out once and for all.

No. What I want is for humans to get past the outdated bs that is religion.

Yeah good luck and don't hold ya breath.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: xuenchen
Lol. Good.

Laura Elizabeth Loomer is an alt-right[1] American political activist and Internet personality.
Wiki

She's a nut, a bigot, thinks Islam should be banned, and there are no good Muslims. Enlightening

Stay classy, X.

But I'm not surprised.

What are your sources that corroborate Laura Loomer is a "nut", "bigot" and thinks Islam should be banned and there are no good Muslims"?

The link you posted leads to no quantitative information which supports your comments. I don't really care what she is or isn't but I do like to call out posters who make unfounded claims such as yours that provide no supporting evidence. If you have links evidence to support your claims then please post them.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Name one what?

Oh, you want to know good Muslims? Easy peasy.

My neighbor across the street. I've known him for nearly twenty years, I was very pleasantly surprised when my sister bought the house across from him.

His wife. She's from Lebanon. Just about as sweet as can be. Their four kids.

My friend Jay from Eratria. I'd trust him with my life. His brother and sister.

The list is quite extensive.

Now then, you were saying?
edit on 3/31/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

originally posted by: Iscool

Lol. Good.

Laura Elizabeth Loomer is an alt-right[1] American political activist and Internet personality.
Wiki

She's a nut, a bigot, thinks Islam should be banned, and there are no good Muslims. Enlightening

Apparently you haven't figured out yet that Izlam is not a race any more than Catholics are a race...And bigoted against a group that follows a religion that tells them to ultimately kill everyone who refuses to join or bow down to their religion??? Doggone right I'm bigoted against that group...

Stay classy, X.

But I'm not surprised.
Can you name one???

Shame ATS is now overrun with racist, bigotted trolls. It certainly wasn't always.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Lol. Good.

Wiki

Do you know what their religion teaches them??? Do you know their religion teaches them to befriend those who are not muzlims until their numbers are great enough that their true intentions can be revealed??? Do you know of a muzlim who will choose the Constitution over Shariah Law??? I don't...
Stay classy, X.

But I'm not surprised.
Can you name one???

I personally know several.

I also know of publicly known ones.

This type of hatred is unwanted.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

Lol. Good.

Wiki

Stay classy, X.

But I'm not surprised.
Can you name one???

Shame ATS is now overrun with racist, bigotted trolls. It certainly wasn't always.

Originally posted by Iscool:
Apparently you haven't figured out yet that Izlam is not a race any more than Catholics are a race...And bigoted against a group that follows a religion that tells them to ultimately kill everyone who refuses to join or bow down to their religion??? Doggone right I'm bigoted against that group...

I fixed your post.
Next time scroll down further. You put your reply inside the quote of the person you were replying to, thats why it didn't show up. There was a /quote ("end quote" command) inside brackets a couple lines down, and you needed to put your reply below that.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Lol. Good.

Wiki

Stay classy, X.

But I'm not surprised.
Can you name one???

I personally know several.

I also know of publicly known ones.

This type of hatred is unwanted.

Do you know what their religion teaches them??? Do you know their religion teaches them to befriend those who are not muzlims until their numbers are great enough that their true intentions can be revealed??? Do you know of a muzlim who will choose the Constitution over Shariah Law??? I don't...

And there is your 2nd post.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
you Islam defenders are so silly. Name one religion besides Islam that as a matter of common practice openly practices calling for and carrying out the death of defectors.

You know a religion is bad when "honor killings" happen in every continent where its found. Because that is what the religion teaches. Its not an accident.

Case closed.

Church of Scientology is a close second
line 2

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join