It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Companies Pull Ads on Fox because David Hogg Says So

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: smurfy

yep, she's sent out an apology tweet.

she got schooled - it's awesome!! lololol

Any student should be proud of a 4.2 GPA —incl. @DavidHogg111. On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland. For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David...(1/2)
11:06 AM - Mar 29, 2018

... immediately after that horrific shooting and even noted how "poised" he was given the tragedy. As always, he’s welcome to return to the show anytime for a productive discussion. WATCH:
https://
youtu.be/K0v7yxczipo

(2/2)
11:06 AM - Mar 29, 2018

this kid isn't stupid - hit em where it counts - money!

Yes, I have seen that first tweet apology...Jesus works in wonderful ways...though, the word is she ain't going to Heaven right away.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Well, Mr. Hogg needs to realize, that if you play with the big dogs...you will get bit.

Like my old drill instructor said...never in the military, my boss on college...

Suck it up, buttercup!

In fairness, you should read the story, Hogg obviously won this one and the broad who started it lost in principle and in advertisers.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart
And she might have got fired. I loved her excuse for being wrong - holy week.

Fox shill gets called out again, showing no integrity in her beliefs, because, money.

No fake news when a paycheck is involved, right?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

The only disparaging thing she said was he was whining....and he is. A fact is a fact. Hell, I I had a 1490 on my SATs and did not get into MIT. I did not whine, accepted the fact and moved on. I am now chief engineer and network manager for 7 radio stations, and work professional theatre for the fun of it.

Here you have a kid who isn't in school now, swears in interviews...not very well spoken, telling us 18 year olds are too dumb to own a long rifle, but we should listen to his wisdom on the constitution? He even was so ignorant as to say having clear backpacks violated his 1st amendment rights...he meant to say 4th, which is illegal search and seizure.

Prediction, he will die of a drug overdose because his 15 minutes of fame ends, and he won't know what to do.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Hogg's reaction is disproportionate to someone saying something negative about him.

Hogg's is reacting like a school shooter.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hogg's reaction is disproportionate to someone saying something negative about him.

Don't make me laugh that hard again!

edit on 29-3-2018 by theatreboy because: I cannot spell

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
Funny how a half-wit kid can arouse so much anger and emotion?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

That is why he was put on a pedestal...to divide our country.

And really, most who are upset by him, are really upset that he is a willing pawn for those who want to do away with our constitution.

Remember, once they take our guns, the rest of our rights will fall by the wayside because no one will be able to stand up and stop the elite from doing it.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

wow.

a grown ass woman belittles a young man publically for not getting into a few colleges - it's so damn juvenille.

why? my guess, ratings (money).

what hogg did was brilliant, really.

but, you're going to peg him a school shooter. so damn small..

edit on 29-3-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

She bullied him, he reciprocated disproportionately.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hey - not sure if you saw my reply:

she was bullying this kid and we wonder so many kids are so messed up.

I was wondering if you are a fan of Emma Gonzalez?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

600k followers. Insert Tide Pod joke ----->here

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

i think she's a strong girl who's been through a horrific event. i don't know much more about her. lol

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

That is why he was put on a pedestal...to divide our country.

And really, most who are upset by him, are really upset that he is a willing pawn for those who want to do away with our constitution.

Remember, once they take our guns, the rest of our rights will fall by the wayside because no one will be able to stand up and stop the elite from doing it.

And you can stand up to an M-1 Abrams tank with your AR? Isn't this the federal government comming for you? Or are you going to reverse the argument and say the military would never turn against the population?

If that is the case why do you need to have a gun to fight them?

HEY I own an AR, just saying the feds would destroy you in place.

They wouldn't even send in the feds, just the police. And we all know how police standoffs ALWAYS end.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

One thing Emma Gonzalez said was this:

Since he was in middle school, it was no surprise to anyone who knew him to hear that he was the shooter. Those talking about how we should have not ostracized him, you didn’t know this kid. OK, we did.

It sounds like she was aware of bullying that occurred against the shooter, perhaps even contributed to it. I would not be surprised if some of these other activists are also bullies themselves. Just trying to keep everything in perspective!

source
edit on 29-3-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

she's an adult who has her own tv show, ffs - he's a kid! talk about disproportional.

she's the fool here. good on him. lol

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Acting like a school shooter? Seriously? When a comedian said something negative about Trump’s youngest son, the outrage was palpable. People were trying to get everyone to boycott the comedian’s shows because he was bullying a kid. All perfectly legal. Would it hurt this comedian’s bottom line to have less of an audience? Sure, but that’s the way the world works.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
kind of like when one of the kardashians made a negative tweet about snapchat and their stock went down hundreds of millions.

hahahahahah

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

They may destroy me, but I would have a chance to defend myself/family.

And no, I think most of the US military would stand with us citizens, because they are one of us....Americans. Sure, there are those who would follow orders blindly. Those who would do it gladly for the power they might get if they won, but no...most would defend their family and community from a federal assault.

Hate to say it, but McCarthy was right, communists everywhere in this country.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

she's an adult who has her own tv show, ffs - he's a kid! talk about disproportional.

she's the fool here. good on him. lol

-raises hands and walks away slowly-

Ok.

Don't hurt me.

What ever you say.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join