It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian spy: Yulia Skripal 'improving rapidly'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The daughter of the Russian spy recently poisoned by a nerve agent is out of a critical condition and is recovering well -

www.bbc.co.uk...

Her father is still in a critical condition but stable.

We may get some answers from Yulia, but I guess it will just be more narrative pushing. I hope I'm wrong, because I have a one year old boy and really don't wish to bring him up into a war torn world.

On a personal note, it's really good news that this young lady is recovering from what by all accounts, was an atrocious thing to happen to anyone. My wishes for her speedy recovery.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Some good news at least.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I'd love it if he woke up and said a couple of MI6 agents he was due to meet poisoned him. Even though he's improving I bet something still happens to him.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Looks like a false alarm. I know Putin is mad, but Putin is not mad to MAD with Britain.
edit on 29-3-2018 by sunShines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Looks like they tried to kill them days before the Russian presidential election to frame Putin and make Putin lose election. Didn't work as they planned.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunShines
Looks like a false alarm. I know Putin is mad, but Putin is not mad to MAD with Britain.

Alas, they're all mad, but to accuse in a hysterical, non-rational manner without evidence(as the UK did) is the most insane of all to me, especially after the lies of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc.

The West pushes for war every time and it's pathetic

edit on -180002018-03-29T10:37:41-05:000000004131201841032018Thu, 29 Mar 2018 10:37:41 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

I'd love it if he woke up and said a couple of MI6 agents he was due to meet poisoned him. Even though he's improving I bet something still happens to him.

Thinking they were supposed to die and didn't?

From what I understand the largest concentration of agent was found at the front doorway (unconfirmed?), means somebody may have given them a dose when they answered the door, meaning they will have seen them.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Looks like they tried to kill them days before the Russian presidential election to frame Putin and make Putin lose election. Didn't work as they planned.

I doubt it was that. Putin had the election in the bag so completely that there was no possible way for anyone to make him lose.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Meh. Russia only has farce elections. Russia is not a democracy. Even if Putin shoots people in the street, he still wins 99% of the votes.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

Yes, this was my thinking... don't see it happening but there's always a chance we will find out something new here.

*slips into tin foil hat*

I honestly think this is a deep state hit.

Hillary was supposed to be President. Everyone knew her take on Russia. Escalation in Syria was on the cards and it would NOT have surprised me if the west would have used this as an excuse to start directly fighting Russian's in a proxy war.

Then Trump happened.

OK, plan B.

Let's just ramp up the anti-Russia rhetoric until it becomes IMPOSSIBLE for Trump to try and improve Russia relations. I mean, now he really has no choice but to go hardline, or half the country will think he's in Putin's pocket.

But noone was biting. There is no appetite for a large war with any other country these days. I mean who wants to go to war with Russia when they are playing WoW with their Russian mates online. You can't easily create a boogeyman out of a foreign nation these days because we can all communicate with eachother so easily.

OK, plan C.

Let's just set up an assassination on British soil. Why Britain? Russia have form here, that's why. It's an easy sell. Plus, we have this "special relationship" with you guys across the pond. Again, what choice does Trump have but to support us publicly.

We are being led in a very scary direction.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Wrong. Trump is far more hostile to Russia than Hillary is. Hillary is not hostile to Russia at all.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A nerve agent with a supposed mortality rate of 100% failed to kill even one person? Yeah seems legit. Day after day this looks more like a set up by the UK then Russia. If Putin wants you dead you're dead because there will be no mystical cure to save you.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yes and the assassination will be done by a sniper, not by novichok.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Wrong. Trump is far more hostile to Russia than Hillary is. Hillary is not hostile to Russia at all.

I disagree.

I think Trump's actions in relation to Russia so far have been anti. However, I do not think that would have been the case if not for the whole Russia collusion narrative. I also don't believe there was any substantive collusion. I believe that Trump would have liked to have improved Russia-US relations if he had been given the chance.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
A nerve agent with a supposed mortality rate of 100% failed to kill even one person? Yeah seems legit. Day after day this looks more like a set up by the UK then Russia. If Putin wants you dead you're dead because there will be no mystical cure to save you.

Another theory of mine is it could have been a Ukrainian job. Would explain the less than ideal execution and one can only assume, poor quality nerve agent. I mean, they have found the stuff all over the place, yet it wasn't able to kill it's intended targets. It was substantial enough to strongly affect 3 people, yet not potent enough to kill.

Wouldn't Ukraine potentially have access to stuff that was being developed in Soviet Russia?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Trump is openly hostile to Russia, as are most Republicans. Trump occupies huge parts of Syria. Obama never did that and I don't believe Hillary would have. Hillary has always had good relations with Russia.
edit on 29-3-2018 by sunShines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Couldn't have been Russia. They don't miss. Let's see who gets nervous now.

Althogh, Russia's lack of anger and retaliation for all the expulsions, implies that the attack could have been a False Flag.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think the daughter, just like the police officer where collateral damage when RUSSIAN agents poisoned Sergei Skripal, Mad Vlad was trying to make an example out of this double agent, and prove a point to other ex-Russians living in the UK. It's exactly what happened to Litvanyanko and also the ex-president of the Ukraine, it seems that a lot people forget that?

edit on 29-3-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I guess this is good news. Although if the case of Andrei Zheleznyakov is anything to go by she'll probably wish she died.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Trump is openly hostile to Russia, as are most Republicans. Trump occupies huge parts of Syria. Obama never did that and I don't believe Hillary would have. Hillary has always had good relations with Russia.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Hillary wanted no fly zones in Syria threatening to shoot down Russian aircraft.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join