It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we really trust disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
dont bring this crap here
everthing that is said at the mud pit is not true

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Even data that has been collected should be reported and not with held. And I surmise there are heaps of it. Government and private combined. And you know the air force would not let air superiority go unchallenged without trying to get to the bottom of it.

I agree. If the experts can not get it together and figure it out, at least let us have the information.....all of it. One of the reasons I started a thread on it, but I liked your post here and wanted to comment.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

How could you trust an entity that can possibly psychically manipulate your mind?
Is this not the world we live in? Politics, educational system, religion??

If we're going to project our own human motivations on them, then we have to not only believe that they want to save the Earth from environmental disaster and raise human consciousness, but we also have to admit that they could be doing that very human thing of lying their little gray butts off.
That's the problem, we expect them to act the way we do, when in fact, we, act the way they do. And the reason is simple. Humans on this planet were very peaceful, kind and loving by nature, until, we were molested, by them. It was a trade off of sorts. We gave up our peaceful nature, for intelligence. They didn't give us love, they gave us vengeance, deception, greed. One sector of them anyways. There are counterbalances trying to point this out.

"They" are the creators of disinformation, spying, blackmail, murder. This is how they control us. We are divided from the beginning. The records make it very clear how they can not be trusted. Half truths are just as destructive and controlling.

They Grays? They can be no more honest, than their creators, programmers! And for anyone who believes one of "them" is good and loving, please reconsider. Its the good cop, bad cop scenario. They both take their paychecks from the same paymaster! Battlefield Earth wasn't just a movie, its history..

<< 1   >>

join