It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Should Have Some Theory By Now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I dont know what "they" are, that is part of the topic of the thread. Would be nice to hear from other who have studies this phenomena, to get ALL the data, not just parts of it.

Likewise, you are ignoring the full description of what I described.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Trying to form a conclusion about ufos and there origins is like playing with a Chinese Finger trap...the harder one tries pull, the tighter it gets. What I mean by that is, the harder one tries to formulate an idea or concept of Ufos, the more harder it is to wrap ones mind about it.

Theories range from folklore all the way to what can be done an produced scientifically. Until science can replicate a ball of light that can float, an fly in manner of directions with incredible speeds, and finally understand the undefinable on context...no dice.

As for the trickster concept, it has more to do with mentality where the supernatural gets smart...very smart.

I agree, but Id be curious as to all the data the "experts" have accumulated over the years, especially from the Marley Woods. For some reason the research just went quiet, I wonder why.

The whole occult explanation fits in with the way these things behave, but also leaves giant holes that makes no sense. Maybe it doesnt have to make sense, it just IS? Thats is a hard answer to accept, especially to someone like me who wants to know how everything works, especially if it is meddling with peoples lives.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Yea, I do wonder too what they gathered from all the high strangeness stories, reports, or whatever else they got.

That it would, especially with the variety of stories even just from ats alone, but I do think it was Jacque Vallee that points out that Ufos have some relation to consciousness (better choice of words) for arguments sakes. It may have something to do with how we interact with our environment.

From what I was told once, it requires some kind change or catalyst but as to what who knows? Maybe high strangeness is every where, it just as to what sets it off is the problem.

I'm also a bit of a believer in the nut an bolts department too.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The theory goes by like this:

An "alien" race started a hybridization program many years go, abducting humans against their will, "erasing" their memories so they can continue doing it over and over. Genetic material is extracted, women are artificially impregnated with hybrid embrios, and later removed some weeks later.

Abductees are forced to participate in the aliens activity, teaching hybrids about our world and manners. A select group of human looking hybrid beings are eventually intergrated into our society, with the aid of abductees, so they can blend it perfectly.

That's more or less what's going on. At least the core agenda.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

That's no agenda that's a method. Where is it supposed to lead to?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Since it leads to assets infiltration, we could speculate. The vast amount of time and resources these beings put into these operations is outstanding. I seriously doubt it's good news to us though. Maybe it's an early stage invasion.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Carefully laid an precise plans to build a space mart, a freeway through toon town, or gravitational pipeline that will destroy the environment perhaps cause their stock went down and take our jobs like the illegal aliens they are as well?
edit on 7-4-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Carefully laid an precise plans to build a space mart, a freeway through toon town, or gravitational pipeline that will destroy the environment perhaps cause their stock went down and take our jobs like the illegal aliens they are as well?

Sigh...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join