It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Would Fight Without Air Support for Weeks if War With Russia Began

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

The US will just patiently dismantled the defense system with cruise missiles. Then what are the going to Do?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
a reply to: pravdaseeker

The US will just patiently dismantled the defense system with cruise missiles. Then what are the going to Do?

And droan's there designed to work rogether. Only pilots to risk with first strike would be jammers to coordinate droans. US is all about integration and data collection even droan's data will be shared with pilots.
edit on 3/31/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TwistedPsycho

If European nations had more than token air forces sure...

And if those air forces weren't in frighteningly bad shape. Take for example Germany whose air fleet is mostly unflyable right now.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

A well known secret about jammers is that they are vulnerable to being "jammed". By jammed I mean shot to pieces by missiles and artillery. By the very nature of their operation they are broadly announcing their precise location.

So those units would be the first targeted in any real war.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It's all BS .If one part of the infra structure was taken down, like the National Grid, The rioting within the western countries would require all troops to leave the front to keep law and order at home. Just one attack on home soil would be enough, Simply because all the Wars going on are illegal wars, driven for profit, that's why you have to search to even find out if Israel is bombing Syria. It was never a war on terrorism it was a war against the people finding out what has been going on in their name. General Wesley Clark let the cat out of the bag years ago. Like the man said "If they find out what we have done we would hang" That about sums it up.
Remember that joke about the Vet? " When they were firing at me I got so scared, I threw off my helmet dropped my gun and ran to the back so far I bumped into a General"

Here's what's going on. As if we didn't know but it puts Yemen into the mix.

edit on 9-5-2018 by anonentity because: adding

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join