It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former UN Ambassador Susan Rice was named to Netflix board

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here is the latest disturbing Netflix news to hit the wires.
People are threatening to cancel their Netflix subscriptions after former UN Ambassador Susan Rice was named to its board

On Wednesday, former UN Ambassador Susan Rice was named to the Netflix board of directors, leaving some customers outraged by the choice and threatening to cancel their Netflix memberships. "We are delighted to welcome Ambassador Rice to the Netflix board," Netflix CEO Reed Hastings said in a statement on Wednesday. "For decades, she has tackled difficult, complex global issues with intelligence, integrity and insight and we look forward to benefiting from her experience and wisdom." But critics of Rice disagreed with Hastings' characterization, and they voiced their displeasure on social media platforms like Twitter, where Rice was called a "liar" and a "criminal" by various users.

Obama's NSA, and UN ambassador is now going to be on the board at Netflix and the best part is Obama in Talks to Provide Shows for Netflix. LOL...

Obama isn't done influencing policy yet it seems.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
well she's perfect for them because she has experience conveying the right "talking points" 😳

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
That is a very interesting choice to say the least. But I won’t cancel my Netflix ever. Unless they start having shows that encourage burning babies.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

yep, this should be good.

I have noticed Netflix has already started to get weird and political, flashing whatever show, or movie is close to the narrative.

The interracial and racial stuff has gotten over-represented too, for some creepy reason.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Here is the latest disturbing Netflix news to hit the wires.
People are threatening to cancel their Netflix subscriptions after former UN Ambassador Susan Rice was named to its board

On Wednesday, former UN Ambassador Susan Rice was named to the Netflix board of directors, leaving some customers outraged by the choice and threatening to cancel their Netflix memberships. "We are delighted to welcome Ambassador Rice to the Netflix board," Netflix CEO Reed Hastings said in a statement on Wednesday. "For decades, she has tackled difficult, complex global issues with intelligence, integrity and insight and we look forward to benefiting from her experience and wisdom." But critics of Rice disagreed with Hastings' characterization, and they voiced their displeasure on social media platforms like Twitter, where Rice was called a "liar" and a "criminal" by various users.

Obama's NSA, and UN ambassador is now going to be on the board at Netflix and the best part is Obama in Talks to Provide Shows for Netflix. LOL...

Obama isn't done influencing policy yet it seems.

Folks should pay a little closer attention to what you just said here. How dangerous would such a propaganda machine be without network controls or oversight. And millions already pay. I cancelled my Netflix when they raised my rates for no reason.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

HAHA... Barry Soetoro

I can't wait for his sitcom, this should be good

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Netflix Boycott is gaining steam.
twitter.com...

Since Susan Rice is under investigation, and will likely be found GUILTY, her tenure at Netflix will be short.

edit on 3/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Liberal cronyism at its finest. Damn, bet all them Dems in know were short selling Netflix stock as part of the plan to profit off of every strand of their web.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Yeah, I completely agree. I know I joke, but this stuff is getting a little too cozy for my tastes.
This is just starting to hit the news, so let's see where it goes, I bet they backtrack, there is already some flak coming from the decision according to comments on some of these articles.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Tranny and a Gay man fighting for Barry, lol. We know who won.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I sure hope so, the Obama's have done enough to destabilize the world, we can't handle another round of it.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Nice avatar!

Yeah buddy, you know they are.

It also looks like Barry was the real 4d chess player.

Legalize propaganda on TV and then go to Netflix to spread it.

Globalist nightmare.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Tranny and a Gay man fighting for Barry, lol. We know who won.

Are you talking about Mike?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Netflix & Shill..

Ironically i cancelled my subscription today. They kept increasing the cost of stuff I've already seen or don't care about. I haven't watched Netflix in over a year.

BTW.. Disney is taking all their content soon. Marvel...... even Deadpool and Flight Of The Navigator....

Disney is making their own app for movies.
Politics aside...
Netflix went from $6.99 to $15.00 per month.

The contract i have is 6.99 per month for life. They broke their agreement.
edit on 28-3-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

She will fit right in to the "listening" side of NF.

They have to try and find a way to expand the
democrat voter base. Who's next, Samantha
"Powers"?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Movie of the month...

2012 Benghazi attack

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Wow, yeah the Disney thing will be a powerhouse app. I need to get in on that stock.

They probably did an estimate of around 50yr/$4200 to reneg vs $5000 for you to get a lawyer.

I would totally cancel them if I didn't get it for free.

Nice shirt

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Lol, hopefully not, I could handle some more Kenny Powers though.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I love Netflix as a funding source for our low budget features. We have 2 up and beginning to get the residuals.
should have another one out after Easter, hope they like it. All platforms are seeking content...like this one...

www.mylifetime.com... keeping us busy, not union sadly!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join