It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati, dinosaurs, electromagnetic waves, tsunami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I was talking to my bass player the other day, because I own one...haha. Anyways we have been talking lately about conspiracys. He said he heard this one conspiracy that linked the actual tsunami with some sort of plan by the masons, Illuminati, and other secret societies that all of centers of engery and directed them in a single point which so happens to be in the middle of the ocean in the epicenter of the gaint tsunami. This earth quake caused the earth to completely shift on its own magnetic cruxes completely distorenting all life forces or magnetic fields. These magnetic fields allow us to gain higher conscience through meditation or other techniques. Maybe all this is a summary of a larger article or something. It tickled my courisoity so if anyone has a link to this article or thinks that this theory is complete outlandish. I'd love to hear what other people think.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IJYNX
I was talking to my bass player the other day, because I own one...haha. Anyways we have been talking lately about conspiracys. He said he heard this one conspiracy that linked the actual tsunami with some sort of plan by the masons, Illuminati, and other secret societies that all of centers of engery

'centers of energy'? Pretty unspecific.

This earth quake

Why would anyone need to go thru all that to cause an earth quake in the most earthquake prone region of the planet?

caused the earth to completely shift on its own magnetic cruxes

Think about that for a moment. Did the magnetic forces of the planet change? Are they different? No, they are the same.

completely distorenting all life forces or magnetic fields.

Again, the problem is that this didn't happen.

These magnetic fields allow us to gain higher conscience through meditation or other techniques.

That doesn't even make sense. If it did, then yogis and what not would have magnetic generators instead of incense. Or engineers at turbine plants would be super enlightened.

Hey, engineers, masons, hmmm. Nah, still to silly.

Sounds like a pretty inchoate conspiracy theory, rather uninspired too. I'd've like it a little better if the illuminati-freemasons had used their global complex of lodges and alters, in coordination with a mass mock burial at the bohemian grove, to bend the earths ley lines temporarily and have them all intersect at the epicenter. Hmm, maybe to have an earthquake to prematurely wake cthulu from his slumber.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well, i can honestly say, this is the first time i heard masons and the tsunami in the same sentence.

Think about that for a moment. Did the magnetic forces of the planet change? Are they different? No, they are the same.

For a period of time, they thought they did, but there are not sure not. But its safe to say it hasn't.

He said he heard this one conspiracy that linked the actual tsunami with some sort of plan by the masons, Illuminati, and other secret societies that all of centers of engery

What?? i have to agree with Nygdan, that statement is not detailed enough.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IJYNX
secret societies that all of centers of engery and directed them in a single point which so happens to be in the middle of the ocean in the epicenter of the gaint tsunami.

There was a lot of speculation after the event that the H.A.A.R.P system was used to trigger the quake.

illuminati, dinosaurs, electromagnetic waves, tunami

So how do the dinosaurs fit in to this theory??

BTW, nice Lovecraft tie-in Nygdan.

Hybrid children watch the sea,
Pray for Father roaming free, ...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The acrticle was not written in detail. I understand this, picking it apart and critizing me is not part of forum. As I stated this cospiracy was not something I came up with, in fact I found it a bit outlandish as well. I was wondering if this was an exsisting theory and I was looking for additional information.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Sorry, mate. No offence intended.

I was serious when I mentioned the HAARP theory. And I was seriously curious how the theory was related to the dinosaurs, since you didn't mention them in your brief explanation of the theory, yet you mentioned them in the thread title.

I have read of some pretty way-out theories regarding the magnetic state of the Earth and its relation to the sun, and to other dimensions. I have seen recorded telescope footage of supposed missiles that are allegedly being fired into the sun to alter its magnetic flux to prepare for some great cosmic-spiritual event that is rapidly approaching. Are these the things you perhaps are alluding to?

Perhaps you should ask your bass player for a little bit more information about the theory and where he came across it/what his source was.

My comment about H.P.Lovecraft was an aside to Nygdan and was in no way meant as an "in-joke" snipe at you yourself. My apologies.

top topics

join