It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLLUSION DELUSION: New Documents Show OBAMA Officials, FBI COORDINATED in Anti-Trump Probe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: donnydeevil
No comment on the documents referenced in the op? Only comments on the reporter passing on those documents eh?

Hey now, I am only playing your sides game..
You know whenever a left source is posted....attack the source without reading material.

Except I broke one of your guy's rule..I read the source material and there is nothing concrete..like I said it is full of maybe, might be or possibly be true.
edit on 29-3-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Actual text messages from government owned devices now are "nothing concrete"?
No worries, I expect you will hear much more from some of those in the op in the near future.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
As usual for the OP and others, there is little to no facts in story. Only an anonymous source, gee color me surprised..LOL

COLLUSION DELUSION: New Documents Show OBAMA Officials, FBI COORDINATED in Anti-Trump Probe

suggest possible coordination by Obama White House officials

And then turns this suggestion into fact...LOL

Obama officials used unsubstantiated evidence to launch allegations

and then uses unsubstantiated evidence to make claims. LMAO This entire articles goes from being possibly, maybe true to all of a sudden it is fact..WTH...lol

Who Is Sara Carter, Hannity’s Go-To Reporter on the Real Russia Scandal?

you may have heard the name Sara Carter bandied about. With Fox News’ Sean Hannity focusing most of his recent attention on running a counter-narrative that the real Russia collusion was by Democrats and Hillary Clinton — and that there’s an anti-Trump, pro-Clinton Deep State in the FBI and DOJ that’s pushing a false narrative against the president — Carter has been Hannity’s go-to reporter.

a trend developed in Carter’s individual pieces since — the use of anonymous sources in reports drawing increasingly sensationalistic conclusions.

This is of course more than a little ironic when considering how Hannity presents the reporting on his show compared to that of the mainstream media. While the Fox News host has regularly hosted both Carter and Solomon on his TV and radio programs — often in the same day — to praise them for their intrepid and vital reporting, he’s simultaneously blasted outlets like CNN, the New York Times and NBC News as “fake news.” Why? Mostly because he argues that stories posted by those mainstream outlets are false, inaccurate and biased due to, you guessed it, their use of unnamed sources.

you can generally see how Sean takes a Carter report based on unnamed sources, and then runs with it as fact.

hmmm Sounds familiar, I wonder if we can find any examples....maybe this thread..

“Absolutely,” Carter answered, happy to make the leap from speculation to fact.

if her reporting is perhaps too flimsy to pass muster when it comes to Fox’s hard news division.

By appearing on an opinion programs and then prefacing her commentary on these stories by saying things like “if true,” she protects herself and Fox News from inaccuracies because she’s not serving in the role of a news reporter.

But yay..they finally got em..LOL
All that and you posted nothing.

"Mediaite is a liberal news and opinion blog covering politics and entertainment in the media industry."

Right, you criticize the OP with no real valid points, while using a liberal opinion rag piece, to justify your points. Problem is, you couldn't even do that, just copy and paste 90% of it.

But yay...you finally got em...LULZ
edit on 29-3-2018 by Arnie123 because: Muah

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Al-itch in vunderlund 😳

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So...who are the REAL Deplorables now?
edit on CDTThupm4361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: carewemust
Thankfully, Jeff Sessions has already (secretly) assigned a Special Prosecutor, who has empaneled a Grand Jury to investigate the entire Obama Administration.

SOURCE: www.americanthinker.com...

This is far too big for a DOJ/OIG investigation, and Congressional committees to tackle.

How is it a secret if you are talking about it?

The link shows the reasons why it is apparent that a special prosecutor and a grand jury are working on the DOJ/FBI problem.

The fact that the name of the prosecutor has not been released does make it, at this point, a rumor.

Fixed that for you.

You think that it is a rumor that the Attorney General announced on MSM that he had put a prosecutor on the case?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm just going off of the information you typed. What you typed described a rumor. Though I haven't heard of this being reported in the MSM. I HAVE seen it show up on fringe conservative websites though, so I take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

But yay...you finally got em...LULZ

Actually I was being sarcastic when it came to OP and the source.

As usual, nothing will come of this because the OP sources are usually nothing but BS.

So many times has OP and others, created a thread that basically is saying..finally got them, with people flooding the thread, saying..."yes..we finally got em" and then nothing more is heard about story. LOL

Until something actually occurs out of these "sources"...I will continue to mock and laugh at these threads..

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It isn't a secret any more. The prosecutors name is John Huber.
Wikipedia: John Huber
edit on b000000312018-03-29T16:06:39-05:0004America/ChicagoThu, 29 Mar 2018 16:06:39 -0500400000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

the game is afoot

and has been for some time....and even cnn has to cover this....
www.cnn.com...

Huber has been looking into allegations that the FBI abused its powers in surveilling a former Trump campaign adviser, and more should have been done to investigate Hillary Clinton's ties to a Russian nuclear energy agency, but his identity had remained a secret.

so how long has this been going on and what all has this guy been looking into

anyone else impressed that this did not leak?

edit on 29/3/2018 by shooterbrody because: fast moving news

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Thing is, back 6 months most of the people
on the Muh Russia bandwagon were sure
Trump would be impeached by now. They
were sure that James Comey was wrongly
fired, and "justice" would prevail.

Well, here we are and in fact justice
is prevailing. Only, it is quite different
that the bandwagon expected.

Look at all of the others who have
been dismissed from the FBI and DOJ.

Andrew McCabe was fired, and there
is an IG investigating the FISA Abuse.

Isn't it time to take the blinders off?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Oh Trump was never supposed to make it his first 100 days in office. Then it was his first 6 months. Then it was his first year. Now it's his first term.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

hey donny your concrete is starting to set up.....

wow is it quiet in here now..........
hello......(((hello)))
edit on 29/3/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

This is being reported by Fox now as well. And no I don't mean Hannity, who is commentary and can essentially say whatever he wants. I mean they're reporting it on the 6pm news program on Fox.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

it was on cnn online earlier
this will be on the networks soon as well
no way around it now
even better that the prosecutor is an obama appointee

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

so how long has this been going on and what all has this guy been looking into 

anyone else impressed that this did not leak? 

That it didn't leak and now is being announced says something big.... imo.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
People in these threads still holding up the msm as the credibility needed to validate any kind of story.

The msm has been shown to be complicit in outright lies, manipulation and fabrication over and over.

I understand stories need validation. But it seems that this one has validity, whether anything comes of it or not, I don't know but will it be because there's no story to be had? Or because the msm is complicit in saying, nothing to see here, move along burying the story in a false narrative. .

What exactly is the criteria here for everyone to believe a story?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I agree; I think it means trouble for those being looked into. Those doing the leaking had no idea this was going on.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
People in these threads still holding up the msm as the credibility needed to validate any kind of story.

The msm has been shown to be complicit in outright lies, manipulation and fabrication over and over.

I understand stories need validation. But it seems that this one has validity, whether anything comes of it or not, I don't know but will it be because there's no story to be had? Or because the msm is complicit in saying, nothing to see here, move along burying the story in a false narrative. .

What exactly is the criteria here for everyone to believe a story?

I wasn't necessarily citing msm like they're infallible. I was just posting that Fox was covering it to dispel the notion that it's only a rumor from some far-right websites. I don't think you were necessarily talking to me, just wanted to clarify why I posted that.
edit on 29 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We're wrapping up a HORRIBLE week for Democrats.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join