It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLLUSION DELUSION: New Documents Show OBAMA Officials, FBI COORDINATED in Anti-Trump Probe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Congress has apparently received documents that pretty much show that the Obama Administration used the FBI and other agencies to launch a massive investigation against trump and the Campaign !!

Yep, we all knew it and now they have some proof.

Some familiar names were "used" to initiate the foggy mist that eventually fell apart anyway.

Harry Reid, John Brennan etc etc and who knows who else buried deep in the mud.

Sources from other places say Trump's people knew all about this and used it to launch their own "Intel" gathering operation to use as collateral if and when Trump would be attacked.

A bird in the hand is always worth two in the bush as they say 😀

The Obama/Clinton/DNC machine konked out just the same and got exposed 😎

COLLUSION DELUSION: New Documents Show OBAMA Officials, FBI COORDINATED in Anti-Trump Probe

Documents obtained by congressional investigators suggest possible coordination by Obama White House officials, the CIA and the FBI into the investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign. Those senior Obama officials used unsubstantiated evidence to launch allegations in the media that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia during the run-up to the 2016 presidential election, according to newly discovered documents and communications obtained by Congress.

The documents also reveal that former Senate majority leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, sent a letter on Aug. 29, 2016, asking then FBI Director James Comey to investigate the allegations, which were presented to him by then CIA Director John Brennan. Brennan had briefed Reid privately days earlier on the counterintelligence investigation and documents suggest Reid was also staying in close touch with Comey over the issues. The Gang of Eight is a group of eight lawmakers who have access to the most highly classified information and often meet on Capitol Hill to be briefed on classified material.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I actually was worried about you earlier. No joke, I was really thinking that because I had not seen anything from ya. Glad to see your back

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

was this around the time harry got a black eye?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Sara Carter has some great comments on this....
saraacarter.com...

So Obama and the FBI were coordinating the attack,
and Page and Strzok were arranging things inside
the FBI and DOJ, along with Comey.

Boy these people are all such hypocrites,
can it get any worse?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

can it get any worse?
Probably , its always worse then what we think .

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thankfully, Jeff Sessions has already (secretly) assigned a Special Prosecutor, who has empaneled a Grand Jury to investigate the entire Obama Administration.

SOURCE: www.americanthinker.com...

This is far too big for a DOJ/OIG investigation, and Congressional committees to tackle.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So I went to the site to read the article and did read it. But be warned something is fishy with that site. I glanced over to my second monitor that monitors my PC health and I saw some weird GPU and CPU spikes.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

can it get any worse?
Probably , its always worse then what we think .

These people do seem to exceed all expectations
where corruption is concerned.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thankfully, Jeff Sessions has already (secretly) assigned a Special Prosecutor, who has empaneled a Grand Jury to investigate the entire Obama Administration.

This is far too big for a DOJ/OIG investigation, and Congressional committees to tackle.

The MSM keeps forgetting about that 😁

Can't imagine why ?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
So I went to the site to read the article and did read it. But be warned something is fishy with that site. I glanced over to my second monitor that monitors my PC health and I saw some weird GPU and CPU spikes.

saraacarter.com... is safe. I visit it daily. No viruses, worms, etc.. Probably the usual cookie intrusions you're seeing, like most media/news sites seem to be overfilled with these days.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The MSM keeps forgetting about that 😁

Can't imagine why ?

FoxNews knows, but the liberal MSM outlets don't have any invetigative reporters. They rely on LEAKS exclusively.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I ended up going back to read a few articles and didn’t notice that spike again. IDK why but I love reading articles from sites that lean the opposite as me. That other site americanthinker is very interesting also. While I don’t think there is much to the topic I thank you for new reading material.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Stealth Jeff.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Stealth Jeff.

Actually, this entire criminal scandal is starting to rise to the point where even CNN won't be able to sugar coat it.
www.mediamatters.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I like reading visually "clean" sites like SaraACarter.com. AboveTopSecret is surprising clean, considering how large of an internet presence it commands. I went to forum called Redet last week to read a post. Got a headache trying to figure out that spaghetti.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
coordinated anti trump probe or coordinated investigation?

One sounds completely evil and devoid of any legitimacy, the other is standard operating procedure when evidence of wrong doing pops up.

"unsubstantiated evidence" - which led to 3 indictments on Trumps team and 13 more in Russia with the investigation still moving forward.

nothing burgers

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Frankly, I don't trust Trump any more than I trust anyone on the left. I don't trust any of these people any farther than I could throw them (which it goes without saying, ain't far).

Where has common sense gone? None of these people are our friends. Wake up and smell the coffee people.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I agree with ya on that. Reddit is confusing and I just can’t navigate through it. And don’t ever get me started on Twitter lol Oh and can’t forget CNN website. It is complete crap and who ever heads their dep that is in charge of the site should be fired.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Yup! Yup! Yup!!!

Let's not forget this: FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

"Everything."

Nothing happened without Obama's knowledge and consent... if not his direct orders.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

that appears to be pretty damning

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join