It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study finds - Teens only 10% of Anti-gun March - Smaller crowds

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Over reporting crowd size seems to be the thing these days. I figured about fifty percent, it was more like twenty five percent at the big rally. I even overestimated, fooled by what I figured to be the real numbers. I was way off. I still wonder how much shoe companies made when all those people left shoes there, some of them looked new, I am sure that the event gave some the excuse to buy new shoes.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: acrux

Great find! I was wondering why most of the Anti-Gun protestors looked older than 18. Organizers and the MSM forgot that everyone has High Definition televisions.

NRA membership has TRIPLED since David Hogg started spouting off. Most top colleges are rejecting his application. Congress is not going to give this radical whiner what he wants. Media will drop him soon. Hogg will explode. Homeland Security had better be keeping a keen eye on this one.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Um didnt the MSM crucify Trump for exaggerating his inauguration turnout?

Dont they crucify him for everything he exaggerates??

Isnt the term around here for him over it "LIAR"???

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There you go. Those kids don't mind being murdered in their classrooms after all.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Why's that?

Maybe, if the kids actually gave it some thought, they might realize that they're treading down the wrong path to solve violence in schools.

As a clue for them...

It ain't the tool.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I though the concern on the inaccurate "crowd size" especially funny

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I saw a video the other day where "David Hogg" first claims to be in class during the Walsh Douglas High shooting then in another interview he claim to be at home and rushing to the school to interview people.

www.theblaze.com...

Crisis actor twat.

edit on 29-3-2018 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
There you go. Those kids don't mind being murdered in their classrooms after all.

Yeah... that must be it.

Can't possibly be that the kids just disagree on their unavoidable-for-comment-classmates' proposed solution to being murdered in their classrooms....

Nope... that can't be it...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Found another link to this story.

www.thedailysheeple.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Why's that?

Maybe, if the kids actually gave it some thought, they might realize that they're treading down the wrong path to solve violence in schools.

As a clue for them...

It ain't the tool.

Oh please. They are treading down exactly the right path. It's the NRA that's fulla #. What would you have them do? Learn CPR and how to sew up skulls? bull#.

"Guns don't kill people'.

Right.

It's nauseating, but such a catchy little phrase, isn't it? Almost cute. And a complete lie.

edit on 3/29/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

The issue with many of us is that this has been described as kids organizing and populating these marches, but it's obvious that not only adults have funded/organized this movement, but also that they are the biggest population within the movement.

It's about the misnomers and misrepresentation of the movement by the media and the kids that are "leading" this movement.

We have been calling bullsh*t on this being a grass-roots, kid-led movement from the start, and this is just further circumstantial evidence that goes to support the point that we're making. Also, of course these kids shouldn't be trying to dictate what rights a nation should or should not have, or how we are able to exercise those right--and the adults promoting, following, leading (behind the curtain), and funding this crap should be ashamed of themselves for using children in this way.

If you fail to comprehend that, that's on you, not those of us disregarding this movement as a farcical display by both kids and adults alike.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Something I've noticed about crowd estimates: They are, without exception, complete bulls--t. Usually they inflate the actual number of attendees by several times.

And it really doesn't matter who organized the event, or why. Everybody does it. You could be talking about the Million Man March, or Times Square on New Year's eve. The crowd estimates will be equally fictitious.

The Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade always estimates that "a million people" attended the parade that year. The population of the entire metropolitan area is around 2 - 3 million, so this would require you to believe that around a third of everyone in SE Michigan is standing along that parade route, on what is usually a very cold morning. No way.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Saw this yesterday, much as suspected the march was a fraudulent attempt on the sanctity of our Constitution.

We should reject their lies, false narratives and logically lacking arguments with the same fervor they push these lies.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Censors activated, attacks against organization which disagrees with you, and massive hyperbole... someone has chosen to be salty today.

Seriously, this scapegoating of the NRA seems to be born purely out of a place of jealousy and hateful spite. It's no different than the hatred a small percentage of Americans have directed at groups like GLAAD or even the NAACP. The NRA is a lobbying collective of people who feel strongly about supporting and defending an enumerated Constitutional Right... they disagree with you and serve as a roadblock against a hateful, fascist, and bigoted attack against that Right, a bigoted attack which you clearly support. OMG, there's a political group which disagrees with you!!! Welcome to real life, now either grab a helmet, cower in a safe space, or find yourself steamrolled by a feather in a stiff breeze.
edit on 29-3-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

GUNS KILL PEOPLE

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

IGNORANCE KILLS FREEDOM

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I wouldn’t have expected there to be a lot of teens there. I haven’t really seen a lot of teens speaking out about guns in general. Except for the few that were organized by the left and the left controlled media.

But of course Hoggwart was there as a keynote speaker.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: burdman30ott6

GUNS KILL PEOPLE

ANYTHING CAN KILL PEOPLE AND PEOPLE DO THE KILLING

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
NRA membership has TRIPLED since David Hogg started spouting off.

Yeah, that's probably how the NRA raised the extra funds to start campaigning for softer gun laws in Australia.

Link

After all, increasing the profitability of gun manufacturing corporations is their sole purpose...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

hen I was watching the march I saw tons of adults. I kept thinking it was funny that they called it the teen march.

in my area it was organized by "Moms demand action"... you can always tell a disastrous, illogical, knee-jerk, emotionally pandering law is on the way when the "moms" get involved...

you know the ones that brought us alcohol prohibition (and the mafia), the war on drugs, mandatory minimum sentences and ridiculous DWI laws (that are just a veiled revenue stream for the state).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join