It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Military Moon Base Probably Actually Exists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: muzzleflash

How can energy be broadcasted and not detectable?

How can you argue about something when you didn't even read the wiki I quoted and then you responded to that exact quote which explains exactly the answer to your question right now?

Hmmmm??

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

What other transmission from the moon would the transmission be masked by?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Just read the quote, it explains how the tech works.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

What rocket has the payload to piggyback additional payload, could drop of its payload, have a stage left to go to the moon, and remain undetected as it traveled three days to the moon?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

If the broadcast is coming from the moon, And the only broadcast from the moon, how is that broadcast going to hide? There is not enough broadcasts from the moon to hide the signal. Is that false?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Just read the quote, it explains how the tech works.

The tech works on earth because there is multiple simultaneous broadcasts that are earth based. There is not a confusion of broadcasts to mask a single coming from the moon.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

www.seti.org...

Gathering DATA

The ATA is a new, innovative research telescope with unique capabilities, including:

Collecting and analyzing an unprecedented, large amount of data (4.5 octaves of frequency)

Don’t mater how fast you change frequencies if all frequencies are monitored at the same time. Is that a false statement?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

www.seti.org...

Gathering DATA

The ATA is a new, innovative research telescope with unique capabilities, including:

Collecting and analyzing an unprecedented, large amount of data (4.5 octaves of frequency)

Don’t mater how fast you change frequencies if all frequencies are monitored at the same time. Is that a false statement?

Why would SETI reveal to everyone they routinely detect US .Mil broadcasts from the moon.

You are right that you'd need a radio telescope to figure it out though. Freudian slip?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Why would SETI reveal to everyone they routinely detect US .Mil broadcasts from the moon.

You are right that you'd need a radio telescope to figure it out though. Freudian slip?

There is at least a dozen different institutes scanning the full EM spectrum coming from the moon right now.

Nothing goes to the moon, or comes from the moon, without dozens of countries watching.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Because there are civilians with no ties to the military. Other countries would be irate the US had a military presence on the moon. You do know SETI is an international community? What are you, a narrow minded US American? US American’s runs everything?

How is quoting an article by cut and paste on radio astronomy a Freudian slip?

Amateur radio telescopes..

RAL10KIT: starter kit for amateur radio astronomy
www.radioastrolab.com...
edit on 29-3-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 29-3-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Interestingly enough, my local university is having a moon gala tonight.

Not only will there be public access to all of their scopes, those will all be aligned by the pro's, to the moon, and inside the hall, a composite image from the Canada France Hawaii Telescope (optical), NASA's Hubble Space Telescope (optical) and Chandra X-ray Observatory (X-ray), ESA's XMM-Newton (X-ray) and Planck (microwave) missions, and NRAO's EVLA and VLBA antennae (radio), will be overlaid and played on the ceiling for an artistic lighting display.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yes, the moon is under constant observation with other countries sending moon mapping and photographing missions.

Part of it is probably to out any country that would try to claim the moon as its sovereign territory.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

That is really cool! Awesome! Astronomy is a good time for the family!
edit on 29-3-2018 by neutronflux because: Added more

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I saw pretty amazing UFO's in 92 or 93 ..... got real good view of triangular UFO's as well as a green and yellow oval shaped UFO....There was about 6-8 all in the sky but some where up higher sitting still.Only 1 yellow and green oval shaped UFO and I saw about 8-6 triangular shaped UFO's..Got a very good look at one through binoculars.There was 3 red lights on the corners and bluelish and white light in the middle...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
And what if the greys that supposedly seem to occupy lunar territory if one believes those stories are actually the ones that gave permission to secretly build that base in return for secrecy and finally ???

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JEKS1979
a reply to: Outlier13

I resonate with what you are suggesting.

The idea of a secret space program would be a crazy idea to me had I not seen what flew over my house 8 or 9 years ago - it was a saucer with a cut out (notch on one edge) and to me it was man made (bizarrely had nav lights) and was totally silent - on that basis I am pretty convinced that the USA and UK are collaborating on and new forms of propulsion which are literally like something from a sci fi movie. FYI I have a degree in Aerospace.

My machinations about a secret space program come from my 4 separate UAP experiences. The first encounter was the most amazing as I was able to clearly discern a triangular shape about 1,000 feet off the ground. 3 half orbs affixed to each 45 degree angle glowing a faint orange. It moved in a zig-zag pattern (as it blinked in and out of visibility) across the entire visible horizon in about 3 seconds completely silent. The other 3 encounters were amazing in their own right but the first was beyond surreal.

In no way what so ever am I even remotely capable of explaining what I have witnessed, however, I can unequivocally state there are craft which operate ENTIRELY differently than the traditional propellant based propulsion systems we are all exposed to on a daily basis.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

This video review is really good. This guy read the entire Vol 1 and Vol 2 of Project Horizon and covers a ton of it.

It is well worth the 40 minutes for anyone interested.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Why are you so utterly desperate to convince me there couldn't be a base on the moon? That's odd behavior.

An amateur radio telescope is useless, and it's arguable that SETI's entire array could prove useless in even detecting a secret military transmission using the tech I mentioned. And even if by a miracle they did detect it, decryption would be just as hard.

That's assuming they aren't actually in on it to begin with.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

There is at least a dozen different institutes scanning the full EM spectrum coming from the moon right now.

Nothing goes to the moon, or comes from the moon, without dozens of countries watching.

It doesn't matter if everyone scanned it.

That communication tech is designed to mask a transmission as if it were normal background radiation. It's unlikely they'd notice anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, how are they supposed to be secret if people keep talking about them.

Area 51 was secret, they even denied the existence of the place when most people knew.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join