It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Military Moon Base Probably Actually Exists

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Yes the entropy for such a base is staggering and cannot go unnoticed

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Yes the entropy for such a base is staggering and cannot go unnoticed

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

It took over 50 years to declassify a "study', imagine all the stuff we don't have a clue about yet.

To really even get a grasp on what's been going on we simply need to see the entire vault of files from 1950 to present day.

There will be so many mind blowing revelations in that mountain of info...

Who knows is the right expression.

And you still cannot cite any physical evidence a base exists, state how a moon base escapes detection under the constant international observation and study of the moon, cite how a project that would take 10s of thousands of workers, and a project that would take vast resources would go unnoticed.

To just get one lunar lander that weighed around 37,000 lbs to the moon took 400,000 hard working people. And 5 million pounds of fuel.

Note: one semi has the maximum weight limit of 80,000 lbs just for perspective.

Still sad you don’t understand the needed resources to put a man on the moon, much less maintain a moon base.
edit on 30-3-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed and added

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
For more prospective in the context of an underground base, a tunnel boring machine weighs around 1,000 tons? And if they dug tunnels on the moon, how have they hid the removed soil from photographing missions of the moon?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

Their would be a depth a few feet under the surface that would have a constant stable temperature. Steam power would work on the moon.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Did you ever cite how many people inhabit the speculated moon base, and how many pounds of equipment it houses? That will go a long way to determining if it is feasible the base could be kept secret?

I think you stated a purpose? A purpose the international space station and automated experiments fulfill?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The declassified documents address that stuff. You're not even reading any of it.

Why would it be incumbent upon me to cite things like how many ppl would be at the base when that's been covered multiple times already?

As to how they "hid it from everyone", they'd simply classify it and anytime something slips through they can ridicule and character assassinate any amateur that happens to stumble upon it. Throw in some disinformation and distractions and it'd be enough to muddy the water sufficiently.

I said the base "probably" exists - keep in mind that it's not up to me to prove every little detail. I am allowed to speculate off all available info.

The mere fact you're utterly desperate and obsessively devoted to convincing everyone this base is 100% impossible is ludicrously bizarre especially considering the fact that every time one of your questions is sufficiently answered you ignore those answers and immediately move on to attacking other points randomly in some vain hope that you'll find a weakness or something.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Question.. Do you think it's plausible that there's another way they're exiting through like,, the hollow earth theory?

I'd like to hear more on the subject.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You really didn't think about your post before you hit post did you? What is water made up of? It's ok, I'll wait.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Interesting thoughts.

The intense levels of radiation on the surface of the moon means any settlements pretty much need to be underground. Which of course means that the Apollo missions had to use some extraordinary materials for the space suits.

There is a lot you can do with 20,000 billion dollars, so anything's possible.

You can e.g. buy 1,500 Gerald R. Ford class aircraft carriers (without any planes, of course).

Or - if you happen to have an aircraft carrier lying around, you can afford to keep it combat ready and operating for over 50,000 years.

Whole lotta cash, is what I'm saying - so if you really wanted to have a picnic at the moon for decades, you probably could.
edit on 30-3-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Minor edit.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Name one time, in recorded history since her birth, that the US gone somewhere and not stayed there, by force if necessary?

Wow. That might be the strongest argument I've heard on the topic. Kind of chilling, as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: looneylupinsrevenge

You really didn't think about your post before you hit post did you? What is water made up of? It's ok, I'll wait.

And the source of the power plants required to crack the water into hydrogen and oxygen?

Energy isn't free, and while there is water on the moon there isn't enough of it easily available without massive energy inputs.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Name one time, in recorded history since her birth, that the US gone somewhere and not stayed there, by force if necessary?

Wow. That might be the strongest argument I've heard on the topic. Kind of chilling, as well.

Vietnam.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Amazing thread, Muzzles. I had no idea we had plans that were so fleshed out before '69.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: looneylupinsrevenge

Water and hydrogen?

As pointed out, you need a power source?

Please do tell where this vast quantity of water is going to come from on the moon. Why photographing missions have not captured the efforts to harvest the water on the moon. The power source to run the harvesting equipment. How the harvesting equipment got there? I guess you would liquify the hydrogen and oxygen for storage? Need a power source to compress and refrigerate the gasses. Need a storage facility?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: abeverage

Thank you. I really liked that von Braun actually starred in part of it. Tyvm!

There is several others including more with Werner Von Braun, ( going to Mars (very esoteric) and was all part of Disney educational Propaganda albeit with esoteric intentions and somewhat historical portrayals all cutely animated...

This was most likely intended to get the American public conditioned to a space program now if that means a secret lunar base I am not entirely convinced.

The Russians and Chinese would be all over any communication encrypted or otherwise coming from the moon back to earth.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
In Mars and Beyond is a very interesting portrayal of evolution and speculation of life on other planets, remember this was all being done in 1957 more than 60 years ago now.

Recently we are confirming the predictions made in this educational movie...that only makes me wonder was it all speculation or did Disney's crew have some foreknowledge?

Anyway I am dubious to bases on the moon unless they are multinational and even then how are they communicating back to Earth? You can find the source of any broadcasts even from space....

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

en.m.wikipedia.org...(unit)

A dose of under 100 rad will typically produce no immediate symptoms other than blood changes. 100 to 200 rad delivered to the entire body in less than a day may cause acute radiation

Apollo 17 was on the lunar surface for about 75 hours with an average exposure of .55 rad for the astronauts.
www.nasa.gov...

Few days on the moon is no big deal. Month after month would be.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Muzz,

I get what you're saying and I honestly think you may be right here about the moon base thing (p.s. look at all the people who definitely would know in aviation forum talking about the system that looks like antigravity but isn't antigravity... I'm butchering their EXTREMELY CAREFUL WORDING here but yeah, why can't we see the rockets can pretty simply be waved off with a simple because they don't use rockets without it being anything close to hand waving away the problem)

BUT

Using Crow777 videos as a source is really inadvisable because of how shady he's been repeatedly proven to be over and over and over. As an example, the distortion waves he films on the moon's surface just HAPPEN to match up very nicely with aircraft moving overhead just out of frame.

Crow might have really top shelf gear, but unfortunately he's got bottom of the barrel integrity and actual working knowledge in the relevant fields he'd need it in.

Also, anyone who talks about spotting a commsat in lunar orbit visually with ANY telescopes is retarded. Angular resolution is a thing and they should look it up.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

LPI and LPD commo techniques...

Next?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join