It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hogg evading Debate challenge from fellow Parkland student

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Hogg is a tool. I'm willing to bet he doesn't care about the second amendment at all but is just using it to get himself on camera. If anyone thinks using a tragedy to promote yourself or a certain political ideology is wrong then this kid is basically the antichrist (not literally obviously). I don't like him and he gives off a weird manchurian candidate kind of vibe.

He is 14 mins into his 15 mins of fame. I have issues seeing people using kids or young adults to push agendas no matter which side of the aisle. He is being used by the media as he seek personal gains. I fear in the end the media will just chew him up and spit him out...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I gotta say, I find the fear and hatred a bunch of high school students can engender among adults on the right by merely expressing their opinions to be pretty sad.

I mean Jesus, just ignore them if they're causing you so much mental anguish — it's not like they hold office. They're not passing legislation, they're not setting policy, they're just saying things that you don't like. Give it a couple months without a school shooting and they'll be forgotten.

LOL..pot meet kettle. You mean ignore them the same way you ignore EVERYTHING Trump? It has nothing to do with teens which I find incredibly interesting you cannot grasp this. It has to do with the hyperventilating left and the left run media using teens as their latest tool for exploitation. So let me get this straight. You think adults giving him a hard time for his blatant misrepresentation of the facts is bad but the adults using and manipulating him to blatantly misrepresent the facts is ok? Do you even realize what a massive hypocrite you are?

EDIT: FYI...Hogg is 17 and in less than one year he will be considered a legal adult. It's time he put his big boy pants on if he wants to play in the adult world.
edit on 1-4-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

And which part of "doesn't hold an office" didn't you understand? No, he doesn't hold entire office buildings in his hands and it aint giants. Don't give up now, you're nearly there!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

And which part of "doesn't hold an office" didn't you understand? No, he doesn't hold entire office buildings in his hands and it aint giants. Don't give up now, you're nearly there!

I can see reading comprehension is challenging for you. Try to connect the dots. You're nearly there.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

And what exactly do you see?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join