It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel: Manafort, Gates worked with Russian intelligence agent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Who cares? It isn't a crime to associate, hence why gangs are so hard to prosecute. Nor is it a crime to associate with the intent of exposing Hillary Clinton - that's called free speech/free press.

Freedom of association. Freedom of speech/press.
edit on 3/28/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunShines
Mueller made up a bunch of names last time. This time he's not even trying anymore. Unnamed? Seriously, even I can do better than that.

It's a moot point as Gates has ratted out everyone, supplied the names and doing everything he can to avoid going to prison.

And Manafort has done the same to save his kid from the slammer. Mueller wasn't working in a vacuum, Flynn opened the flood gates with his plea deal.

Next in the barrel, Jared! Think he's gonna be loyal to Trump?
edit on 28-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Which obviously neither of them had very much to offer....

Not only have we failed to see any additional indictments related to this nonsense (the latest were against Iranian hackers), but if Gates/Manafort are truly spilling their guts (as I agree they are), they obviously didn't have anything of any value. At least not against the President, which isn't a surprise since he hasn't even been accused of breaking any laws.

In fact, Mueller specifically cleared him of conspiracy when he stated "unknowing" in his "13 Russians" indictment.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066
Trump should come clean with what he knows. People will give him the benefit of the doubt (mostly) and he can get back to work.

Spare us another national crisis like Nixon, which had effects for more than a decade.

This. He would make so many things work better if hed be honest about this and other affairs.
Except you guys assume he has something to hide.

Remember, Manafort was there initially, already carrying "baggage".

Straight up calling it, nothing on Trump.

This manaforts deal.

Homie....check the user name. I aint "you guys". I just think Trump should be honest. We know hes not.

Oh, you didn't get the memo that anyone critical of Trump is automatically the Enemy.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Everyone seems to forget that charges and allegations against Manafort/Gates/etc started over a decade ago. Long before Trump even decided to run for POTUS.

The fact it is even tied in to any of this just goes to show you how much of a runaway sh## show Mueller's circus has become.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Everyone seems to forget that charges and allegations against Manafort/Gates/etc started over a decade ago. Long before Trump even decided to run for POTUS.

The fact it is even tied in to any of this just goes to show you how much of a runaway sh## show Mueller's circus has become.

This whole thing has been a giant pacifier for the #resist crowd. It's not going away until Trump's term(s) is/are up.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I don't think that is true.

There are plenty of things to be critical about. That doesn't make you "the enemy." Attacking Constitutional rights and our individual liberties will do it for many, though. But simply disagreeing with Trump/disliking him? That's your right. It is petty, IMO much better to argue the merits of the issues. But I don't see why anybody should dislike you as a result of that personal choice.

It is just that there are far more things to be supportive/enthusiastic about. Regardless, we always know that the alternative would've been far worse. At least Trump is willing to stand and fight for Americans

For instance, some of his inconsistent statements are undesirable. Some of his positions on firearms are undesirable (yet he staunchly supports 2A). Sometimes he even says something I'd consider "unwise" on Twitter. But you know what? He's doing a good job for this country, and he's willing to fight for our nation's future. To ensure we remain an indivisible nation.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

These four, Gates, Manafort, the Lawyer/son-in-law of the Russian Oligarch and the former Russian GRU operative had worked together to doctor a fake report by the Lawyers law firm accusing the a Political Rival of Putin's Puppet in Ukraine of crimes.

She was imprisoned for years.

Was Putin chanting "Lock her up!" "Lock her up!" ?

Just curious.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

There are plenty of things to be critical about. That doesn't make you "the enemy." Attacking Constitutional rights and our individual liberties will do it for many, though. But simply disagreeing with Trump/disliking him? That's your right. It is petty, IMO much better to argue the merits of the issues. But I don't see why anybody should dislike you as a result of that personal choice.

So, Is the "purge" still on. I'm looking forward to it!!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So if you know this, Trump must have known, yet he let them work for him anyway.
He's never been one to care much for doing the right thing, though, has he?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

So if you know this, Trump must have known, yet he let them work for him anyway.
He's never been one to care much for doing the right thing, though, has he?

That is a very fair criticism that I have made as well.

Trump claimed to drain the swamp, by getting the scummiest people.

Again though, let's not act like this is unique to trump.

Seems foreign agents and spies are all thru campaigns and Washington.

If trumps goes down while all the rest do, I am just fine with that

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What others have done in the past, or might do in the future, has no bearing on this moment in time, or what Donald Trump does while he is in the WH. He stands alone in his debauchery, because he is the incumbent, and charged with governing the country now.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Wasnt this person with "ties to Russian intelligence" a paid FBI informant /undercover employee?

and doesnt his work history with the FBI directly pertain to setting up former Soviet oligarchs in sting operations for trying to illegally buy energy related industrial secrets?

So his "ties" to the Russian underworld are FBI made and designed? (FBI Employee).

Wasnt he also in a "walk in" volunteer position within the Trump election campaign? (FBI plant)
???

EDIT TO ADD:
Was he still employed by the FBI as a paid undercover informant while "volunteering" for the Trump campaign?

edit on 3 28 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

What others have done in the past, or might do in the future, has no bearing on this moment in time, or what Donald Trump does while he is in the WH. He stands alone in his debauchery, because he is the incumbent, and charged with governing the country now.

Yeah whatever.

So all of the establishment anti trump people, many in office now that have worked with Russian agents and lobbyists, they are all perfectly fine and not to be looked at.

So conveniently, the establishment will call to throw the book at him, while ignoring that they have in the past and currently did the same things they accuse him of.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yeah whatever.

So all of the establishment anti trump people, many in office now that have worked with Russian agents and lobbyists, they are all perfectly fine and not to be looked at.

So conveniently, the establishment will call to throw the book at him, while ignoring that they have in the past and currently did the same things they accuse him of.

I've said all along, the stuff they're going after Flynn, Manafort et all for, and by extension trying to get Trump, you could probably get the majority of Congress and lobbyists and bureaucrats in DC on the same type of things. But you'd need an independent counsel whose job is essentially to just keep looking at people until he finds crimes, which is completely the opposite way of how our justice system is supposed to work. ala Mueller.

On a side note, every time I see your username I think of the Rolling Stones song Midnight Rambler.

edit on 28 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Grambler

Yeah whatever.

I've said all along, the stuff they're going after Flynn, Manafort et all for, and by extension trying to get Trump, you could probably get the majority of Congress and lobbyists and bureaucrats in DC on the same type of things. But you'd need an independent counsel whose job is essentially to just keep looking at people until he finds crimes, which is completely the opposite way of how our justice system is supposed to work. ala Mueller.

On a side note, every time I see your username I think of the Rolling Stones song Midnight Rambler.

Great song about a very terrible person.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

No...but it wasn't a bunch of Russian bots either was It? But it was red blooded Americans

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

No...but it wasn't a bunch of Russian bots either was It? But it was red blooded Americans

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

If anybody 'across the aisle" has been dabbling in fraud, collusion, money laundering, and interfering in our democracy, they should be held accountable. That goes without saying.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

It was both. Those with following Putins orders and the gullible tools.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join