It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interstitium New organ discovered in human body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The Independent

Scientists have identified a new human organ hiding in plain sight, in a discovery they hope could help them understand the spread of cancer within the body. Layers long thought to be dense, connective tissue are actually a series of fluid-filled compartments researchers have termed the “interstitium”.

Remarkably, the interstitium had previously gone unnoticed despite being one of the largest organs in the human body

lolers

No big deal that in 2018 we discovered the largest organ in the human body.

Just when you thought you knew your body someone goes changes the game.

To me this is amazing on many levels.

This has great implications on healing the humans.

It will take a while for it all to sink in.

Even google does not recognize this yet.

Our world and understanding is changing now.

edit on 28-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I’m still waiting for them to acknowledge the separate but powerful second brain men possess wich can overwhelm the larger brain

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Scientists have identified a new human organ hiding in plain sight, in a discovery they hope could help them understand the spread of cancer within the body. Layers long thought to be dense, connective tissue are actually a series of fluid-filled compartments researchers have termed the “interstitium”.

Great now people gonna try to hide stuff in them.

Quick, somebody be the first to write a story about such a wackjob.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Just finished digesting your link, it's really quite remarkable. The reason they were unable to locate it before was because fluid is drained during a biopsy, which would have the effect of flattening the organ making it appear to be part of your normal tissue cells.

On the other hand, this will become a Mandala effect. "When I was in school, we didn't have this extra organ people now have."

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
I’m still waiting for them to acknowledge the separate but powerful second brain men possess wich can overwhelm the larger brain

I've heard rumours it is stored in the second head.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

kudos for reading the link

Seems like this would have been noticed in a surgery or two.

Definitely Mandela effectiveness

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

They are not likely to recognize such cause it would point to the possibility of peeps being connected via the chakra.

It would be quite the realization to find out my willy is really is another persons subconscious.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm betting this is all made up by the pharmaceutical industry. Now they can sell you new drugs to treat it.

"Talk to your doctor to see if Madeupbiasol is the right choice for treating your interstitium. Side effects include growing extra toes, nymphomania, leaving your turn signal on while driving, Bigfoot sightings, and death. Get your life together with Madeupbiasol."

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

All men are congenital twins.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

And the doctor told me i was crazy last week when I said my interstitium has been acting up. Thank you now I have proof that it exists!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

kudos for reading the link

Seems like this would have been noticed in a surgery or two.

Definitely Mandela effectiveness

So apparently it's main process of being "Fluid filled" is what made it go unnoticed, it's also going to be the largest organ in our bodies, bigger then skin itself, which is fascinating. I also read another link which explained that the Interstitium is what would get pierced during Acupuncture, which is probably going to go a long way to helping us understand how that works. It's fascinating how the more we learn, the more we realize how much ancient cultures already knew.

A few more links talking about it for those interested:

NewFound Organ could be the biggest in your body

I love the one Scientist who goes "Once you see it, you can't unsee it."

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

LOL Go Daddy already wants $3,295.00 for interstitium.com thought I'd score guess not .

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

interstitiumorgan.com

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Nope got jacked - Sorry, interstitiumorgan.com is taken

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

top topics

join