It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

as the plot has thickened.....since it thickened

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Yes it feels like an ambush

or a coded message...here's our clue!!

A word from your Creator

I seem to need your touch

and this unusual response....

Tell me about the f*c king golf shoes!

hmmmmm

edit on 28-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Why do you run....why do you hide when all I want is to be with you

Has God ever considered the idea that when you create sentient life you can't then expect every life you've created to want to spend time with you or love you back.

I mean this is creepy stalker stuff and it's even scarier if you pretend there is omnipotence behind it. As in "you're going to love me or else!"

Some believers actually hold that the whole purpose of life is to glorify or love God.

Well sorry God, it's not me, it really is you, you don't appear to exist and most versions of you that human beings have conceived of don't sound like the kind of person I want a relationship with anyway.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Titen-Sxull

I hear that God cheats at cards. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
if we divide the scripture...only Israel was to do the law and eating....which was abandoned.......the law......abandondoned

Timithy 5:2 rightly divide the scripture....it's all in this book

every answer to anything...the quran has that not

for instance it says do not try to take back what was taken from yoy.....every instance I tell is covered

find some old granny's pantys on ebay with chewed up finger nails includedfor sale? it's in there...I promise everthing is answered

Apparently you have studied these things and have great expertise in biblical matters, so I have a few questions.

1. In Leviticus 25:44 it allows me to posses slaves, if they are purchased from countries close by. My friend says this only applies to Mexicans, but can I still own Canadians?

2. Leviticus 11:6-8 states that touching a dead pig makes me unclean....Does this mean bacon and pork chops too.

I have some other biblical questions but they involve sex and I don't want to get banned.

Slavery was a reality, slaves existed, sold themselves into slavery to live
It was life back then.
If your country allows it, you are a Jew and live by the Jewish law, it applies to you
The law was so slaves were treated accordingly.

Pork was a meat that was considered very unhealthy, still needs to be cooked properly and the pigs raised on antibiotics. It was a health issue when the law to Moses was given
Again if you are a Jew living by the laws given to Moses then why ask this silly question, it's a Jewish law, of course you won't eat pigs, of course you can't touch them
If you are not a Jew,what would even make you ask, what's wrong with your logic?

As for sex, as with all your other questions, the OT is a book written to the Hebrews, Christians shouldn't even follow it, why would you want to
What would even make you want to live as a Jew if you don't identify as one
That's insanity
edit on 28-3-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Titen-Sxull

Why do you run....why do you hide when all I want is to be with you

Has God ever considered the idea that when you create sentient life you can't then expect every life you've created to want to spend time with you or love you back.

I mean this is creepy stalker stuff and it's even scarier if you pretend there is omnipotence behind it. As in "you're going to love me or else!"

Some believers actually hold that the whole purpose of life is to glorify or love God.

Well sorry God, it's not me, it really is you, you don't appear to exist and most versions of you that human beings have conceived of don't sound like the kind of person I want a relationship with anyway.

Why ask, free will is a reality, you choose, you have chosen
It's a silly question

Nobody is forcing you, least of all God

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If there is a god I highly doubt it even gives a damn what we do or believe. We are on just one marble in the universe amongst a sea of marbles it probably forgot about us long ago.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

And if you had lost that land, wouldn’t that just be god’s plan? It seems you are only praising god because you think he tipped the world in your favor. I’m sure you didn’t do any extra work, or make a deal with a human that helped you save that land. You just sat in the dirt and prayed until god did something about it right? And then a glowing bag of money descended from a firey thrown in the sky and the bankers saw that this was good enough.

That's not a real reply....it's too brainless. I hit a gear after saying to my kids, " watch what Jesus does with this "....I've said that phrase much, yes

but I wanted you to know...I'm a big hitter in the world of active ...and being big...a construction dude....and well rounded with resources...like a shop ...we all need one huh!! and the know how to master the possibilities of making it work...or building it pretty...like the dirt I made oretty all this week

even dirt....it's a pretty road into that land...and the other guy is building a 23 acre lake in Canton Texas...in the shape of a

in the shape of a

dragon

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
God works in mysterious ways.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Lake shaped like a Dragon.....can you imagine...they have it plotted over google map...........

an actual survey to hit their marks on a program

when ya look at it on google Earth......twil be a Dragon with seven spikes of those Godzilla looking fingers in the 23 acre lake..... including the curled tail
edit on 28-3-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And if you had lost that land, wouldn’t that just be god’s plan? It seems you are only praising god because you think he tipped the world in your favor. I’m sure you didn’t do any extra work, or make a deal with a human that helped you save that land. You just sat in the dirt and prayed until god did something about it right? And then a glowing bag of money descended from a firey thrown in the sky and the bankers saw that this was good enough.

That's not a real reply....it's too brainless. I hit a gear after saying to my kids, " watch what Jesus does with this "....I've said that phrase much, yes

but I wanted you to know...I'm a big hitter in the world of active ...and being big...a construction dude....and well rounded with resources...like a shop ...we all need one huh!! and the know how to master the possibilities of making it work...or building it pretty...like the dirt I made oretty all this week

even dirt....it's a pretty road into that land...and the other guy is building a 23 acre lake in Canton Texas...in the shape of a

in the shape of a

dragon

If you knew half as much as you say about God and construction as you did grammer this would be a much more pleasant conversation.
Btw God is a sham created by man to control the masses and everyone who hasnt seen that yet probably lables themselves as "Christians". Keep pouring 10% of your income into the church then your 40% to the government. Hard to be productive in life when 8 hours of the week is devoted to church or biblical studies which is another way they get you! Keep wasting your time bubba. The world keeps spinning just the same after we die.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

an actual survey to hit their marks on a program

l

use variable getline on the consoul via backdoor bambi....asap

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

every answer to anything...the quran has that not...

I have seen numerous confirmations of this over the years...

This revelation was so important in fact that it was the very first thing that God revealed to me personally.

Yeshua began His answer: "If you had read My Book you would have known all the answers."

"In fact, everything that My children need to know about how God thinks and works and judges and rewards, either before or after the Cross, is already in My Book. That is why I commanded mankind to ‘engrave My Words upon their hearts,’ and to pass them along from generation to generation. I wanted everyone to hear and know just Who I AM, the Messiah, their one hope of Salvation, their Most High God."

Dr. Richard Eby dies, visits heaven, and returns with a startling message

Praying all night in the mosque, he asked God to help him. Suddenly he felt drops of oil falling on him and even smelled its fragrance, he says. He claims another time he heard an audible voice telling him to read a Bible—an abomination to a Muslim. “We would not touch a modern-day Bible,” he says. “This voice immediately put a desire in my heart. It is so vivid, so clear, so overwhelming. Still today, I could not forget that voice.”

For example, one man in a nation hostile to Christianity says he heard a voice telling him, “Find Jesus, find the gospel.” He didn’t know what Jesus was—a chair, a tree, an animal? But the voice told him exactly what city and house to go to, so he traveled for two weeks, arriving directly at the door of one of only three believers in the city.

Why Revival is Exploding Among Muslims

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

thanks....I'm youtubing digital theodolite diy....ha ha

we're going to do it with his off craigslist digital theodolite with no laser range.....if it just had a laser

is it friggin too much to friggin ask for sharks with friggin lasers strapped on the heads?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Dude...huge man, friggin big knock with your post wow. Is that the guy in prison? I go looky

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
your brain on drugs.......

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

in the shape of a

dragon
That is exactly my point. All your praying and belief would not have helped, had you not worked your ass of for the payout.

As a matter of fact, you could have done without the praying and belief and you would have still gotten that same payoff. Maybe even more had you not wasted your time talking to invisible people who don’t exist.

The rest of your post is practically unreadable. Something about a dragon lake? Stay off of drugs kids.
edit on 28-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Some other words from that same god.

Do as i say or i will punish you and your entire line. Don’t eat shell fish or i will burn you forever. Women are beneath you, don’t let them do things or else, i’ll blame all of you. Gays should be killed, anyone who doesn’t kill gays is just as guilty as the gays. Don’t wear two kinds of fabric or i’ll kill everyone with earthquakes. You can own and beat slaves as long as they don’t die within a few days. If a donkey talks to you, you should listen to it or else. If snakes tell you something, even if they are telling you the truth, don’t listen to them. Kill babies when i tell you too. Kill anybody when i tell you too. If someone tells you i’m not real, kill them.

Sodom Rulz!!! down with Noah!!!-if I can't live for eight hundred years then i'm gonna build a boat that has two of every animal except monotremes and macropods! If i'm wrong then kill me-i'll only come back in three days unlike that kid who died of leukemia, but it's my fault because that kid would still be alive if I prayed!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: olaru12

if we divide the scripture...only Israel was to do the law and eating....which was abandoned.......the law......abandondoned

Timithy 5:2 rightly divide the scripture....it's all in this book

every answer to anything...the quran has that not

for instance it says do not try to take back what was taken from you.....every instance I tell is covered

find some old granny's pantys on ebay with chewed up finger nails includedfor sale? it's in there...I promise everthing is answered

Apparently you have studied these things and have great expertise in biblical matters, so I have a few questions.

1. In Leviticus 25:44 it allows me to posses slaves, if they are purchased from countries close by. My friend says this only applies to Mexicans, but can I still own Canadians?

2. Leviticus 11:6-8 states that touching a dead pig makes me unclean....Does this mean bacon and pork chops too.

I have some other biblical questions but they involve sex and I don't want to get banned.

Slavery was a reality, slaves existed, sold themselves into slavery to live
It was life back then.
If your country allows it, you are a Jew and live by the Jewish law, it applies to you
The law was so slaves were treated accordingly.

Pork was a meat that was considered very unhealthy, still needs to be cooked properly and the pigs raised on antibiotics. It was a health issue when the law to Moses was given
Again if you are a Jew living by the laws given to Moses then why ask this silly question, it's a Jewish law, of course you won't eat pigs, of course you can't touch them
If you are not a Jew,what would even make you ask, what's wrong with your logic?

As for sex, as with all your other questions, the OT is a book written to the Hebrews, Christians shouldn't even follow it, why would you want to
What would even make you want to live as a Jew if you don't identify as one
That's insanity

It's even more than I posted....Islams and Catholics and the beloved Judah do not have asurety of the outcome...of our walk in life.....what happens when wee leave our bodies and we hear of a strange unimaginable....eternity....which is time going on for infinity

ha ha

man, we can't think it...we short circuit...our brains short out.... We as believers...not Christians....believers

we have asurrety cause we tried the law and discovered we cant do it...specially not to perfection coz you know then it's a fail....even for one iota....total fail

so we surrenderred

there's a free gift for just believing...no for just starting a relationship with Jesus in your mind...not out loud

bamm the law is not applied...we will not be judged ...those who are judged according to Paul in Scripture are of a divided type.....divided the word rightly and Paul is saying the Judah brothers of his will be judged...

that group as believers will see the original Heaven...at the wedding feast ......scripture has God saying come here and hide a while as the indignation passes.....and it states " blessed are those that attend the wedding feast

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

hey, we love monotremes and macrotriplesnoopingpods too...we are friend to all animals

that means you sir are faultless in our eyes kinda like you can do no wrong....in our eyes

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Comedy gold.

Man, you know the bible is the least credible account of history that was ever written by anonymous authors whom were ignorant to reality, right?

The whole hypothesis falls aparr in genesis snd only goes downhill from there.

Keep on living your deluded life dude

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join