It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions regarding the "deep state"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

"The best form of government is that which governs least" - Thoreau (or was it Jefferson?)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: intrptr

Enemies without and within is always been the explicit reason for an armed populace. Of course the Usurpers will call the patriot a traitor.

Who are the Usurpers? What are they usurping?

Dummying up, wha who meee?

Yes, you. Please explain yourself. You gave out a garbled monarchist version of the NRA's latest propaganda. What form of government do you support? Or are you an anarchist?

Dummying up comment was directed at you. You are the pretender when it comes to deep state, deep war and deep debt and corruption. What, who? Yes you. As far as anarchy, the uS is the greatest author of anarchy in many regions of the world.

Now go huh, what? (as usual)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

"The best form of government is that which governs least" - Thoreau (or was it Jefferson?)

Someone who hadn't thought things through very carefully. (joking, but true. Look at what happens in the world when an anarchy takes over (references for those who think I'm talking out of my hat)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

How you conflate less government with anarchy would seem to show an unfamiliarity with the topic.

Topping it off with a Wikipedia article to support the conflation doesn't help your point.

edit on 1-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You are the pretender when it comes to deep state, deep war and deep debt and corruption.

I am quite open in condemning corruption when I see it. That is why I am constantly pointing it out in the current administration. I am vocal in opposing the United States' involvement in the Muslim world. To say otherwise is a lie. I also believe the United States should balance its budget... by cutting military spending. If the Feds have less firepower, gun toters would need less firepower.

As for the federal bureaucracy, it is necessary. Deal with it. We need food inspectors, bridge inspectors, postal workers, diplomats, and all manner of accountants and drones. If you can't understand that, you really are a "dummy."

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I am quite open in condemning corruption when I see it. That is why I am constantly pointing it out in the current administration. I am vocal in opposing the United States' involvement in the Muslim world. To say otherwise is a lie. I

The 'liar' is you. From page three...

Are you sure about this whole "deep state" thing?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Please explain why questioning the idiotic "deep state" conspiracy theory makes me a liar?

ETA: And while you are at it, please explain what form of government you prefer to liberal democracy.
edit on 2-4-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

(post by intrptr removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

A government that is less transparent changes the perception of anarchy for most people.
I'm very grateful for the incites provided by old CIA insiders like Jacques Vallée that explain how a shadow government can be used to limit choices. Vallée makes the most sense when rooted in the long term view that culture and need drive peoples interpretation and actions. He also demonstrated what happens when TPTB keep Kings on drugs with historical context. Trying to assimilate the US CIA and NWO, anarchy is a very hard thing to achieve, there are too many channels.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Please explain why questioning the idiotic "deep state" conspiracy theory makes me a liar?

Okay, I''ll try again...

Because you don't question the existence of a deep state, you question those who raise questions about the deep state.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Because you don't question the existence of a deep state, you question those who raise questions about the deep state.

Shouldn't you define what you mean by "deep state" before you start asking questions about it? Are you talking about career civil servants or malign extraterrestrial lizards disguised as humans? Please be specific if you want a coherent discussion.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Shouldn't you define what you mean by "deep state" before you start asking questions about it?

You just did it again. Read my previous comment.

It is impossible to 'discourse' with people who are willfully blind.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join